New Look for Beyblade Spirit/General Topic

I'm also glad after hearing news from trav that you can expand your site by upto 74% =D.
I decided to add a jukebox for Beyblade Spirit. After discovering the aforementioned fact (^), few things were keeping me from doing it anymore. You can simply click on "JUKEBOX!" on the right of any page.
Do notify me if, for some reason, it does not work for you.

Hm, also, since I talked with people like MASH's blog manager/indirectly MASH himself, the most I can do for you is to have you listen to the songs, and the least I can do for them is not to make the songs too downloadable.
Believe it or not, yet I try not to be the biggest hypocrite on this planet ... That is only if you were wondering "Why a jukebox ?".
That is awesome!
keep up the good work!
Finally, after essentially a whole day of work, I updated again. I had more than a month of news to put together, and before today, the idea of updating when so much was constantly being revealed was not appetizing. Now, it will be a lot easier to update because everything is set to zero again.

If someone notices that I missed some new information, or that something is not working, it would be kind to tell me.
Another update to try to catch up ...

I also made a page for the Easter Eggs seen in Metal Fight Beyblade as 'winks' to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade. Moreover, I did get to download the whole Metal Fight Beyblade album YU+KI just released, but the most I could do was really just to add some of the songs to the jukebox. You can now hear the full versions of "Metal Fight Beyblade" and "Galaxy Heart", as well as the karaoke version for both.
(Jun. 25, 2010  1:38 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Finally, after essentially a whole day of work, I updated again. I had more than a month of news to put together, and before today, the idea of updating when so much was constantly being revealed was not appetizing. Now, it will be a lot easier to update because everything is set to zero again.

If someone notices that I missed some new information, or that something is not working, it would be kind to tell me.

The map wont work for me.Crying
I like that website, I visit it every day!!

But, I would pefere it be, green and blue...

Still, I guess your lucky!
I like very much this site! I often visit it. Good luck for the future :3
The site looks great! Your efforts to it are outdone. But I'm sorta confused, on the top header when in the main site, where it says MEB news, when was that updated. Do you do everything to the site?
Yes, I manage Beyblade Spirit alone. I have not had time to properly update it in months ...
(Jan. 19, 2011  4:09 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes, I manage Beyblade Spirit alone. I have not had time to properly update it in months ...

Great Website, it's been my home page since last year.

Can you give the exact date that you will be able to update it or did you just give up on the website?

Why manage the website alone?
My first year of university is basically finished, and while I am now working, my goal is to really do a big update some time soon this summer/spring, and then try to remain frequent with the updates.
I visited that everyday and it soon got boring. Now it will be my home page again! BBSpirit has info on more beys than beywiki. Maybe we could use BBSpirit's blade database stuff into beywiki as the basic skeleton and add on beywiki stuff to BBSpirit?
No, it is better to just start from zero, in my opinion.
Well, the new layout is awesome! Yet, it looks old, I mean antique. It looks like everything is written on a scroll. Great effect. Though those white borders might mean something else.
I like the new layout! Its sick! The BBSpirit is become better every week (or day?).
Kai-V, you should think about removing the old BBSpirit message board and linking the WBO as it's partner in the next update. There is no chance of a revival and the WBO could gain potential members, by visiting BBSpirit through google or something.
I also prefer the red layout
it suits so much better
Account Suspended?
It is an as-of-yet-unresolved issue with the host that BBSpirit is on having been suspended, if I recall correctly.
Yes, and I am unable to reach the person who hosted us ... Usually sites are suspended when they have not paid their hosting.

I still have all of the pages in my files obviously, but I am really not sure about all the screenshots I had uploaded to Beyblade Spirit Gallery ... If it were to reopen, I might have to reupload everything.