New Look for Beyblade Spirit/General Topic

(Apr. 08, 2009  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the actual topic :
http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11912

And concerning "own", all I wrote was that I owned Beyblade Spirit ...

these people seem like idiots
(Apr. 08, 2009  12:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the actual topic :
http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11912

And concerning "own", all I wrote was that I owned Beyblade Spirit ...

This is disgusting. They even deleted/edited your post.
We should all have a few words with them (organize something, though idk if it would help any). Can't believe them. =/
What a load of douche bags. They are extremely immature, banning something and editing their post because they were right in what they were saying? That IS low. I would suggest registering on their forum and bashing it hard but that is just as bad.

One other note, I don't know how Kai-V does it but she gets and awful lot updated in such a short space of time. Do you have anybody helping you? If not then the only excuse is that your inhuman...lol...
What kind of foolishness is that...Their acting like 3 year olds...
I want to thank whoever wrote this message :
http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11920

I do not know which post they read, but I made sure mine was not demanding. At least, less than 'armagedon''s.

BeyUK-Espio Wrote:One other note, I don't know how Kai-V does it but she gets an awful lot updated in such a short space of time. Do you have anybody helping you? If not then the only excuse is that your inhuman...lol...
No, but with CÉGEP/college, I either have very busy days, or relatively empty ones.
Going by how it reads I would say that was Brad, may be wrong.

As for your site and updating. I didn't mean to insult you by saying what I said. I just have practically everyday off until I get work in or my proper job increases my hours. I just seem to take ages to add content to an update lol.
It wasn't me ... hm.
Was me.... Surprised they listened but I'm glad they did. Thanks Kai-V. =)
Ugh, I don't like the attitude of the moderator, though.
*claps* Good post. Yeah "I'm half tempted to ban you now" or whatever. Sounds like "real moderator material" "blablabla" denotes sarcasm.
the moderation at that board is really awful

that was really great of you to do, pichuscute Smile
Thanks Smile
Glad we've got good moderaters that take responsibility for the stuff on their own site. Lol, those guys really got under my skin. XD
I'm glad it's resolved.
(Apr. 09, 2009  8:41 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Thanks Smile
Glad we've got good moderaters that take responsibility for the stuff on their own site. Lol, those guys really got under my skin. XD
I'm glad it's resolved.

Good on you for showing some bravado. Tongue_out T'was very nice of you.
Awesome job pichu! *cough* make him a staff or give him a cool face or something *cough*
*cough* no?*cough*
I wasn't trying to get anything by doing this, I was just helping out. I don't want anything for it, atleast not yet. I've already got a face I shouldn't have yet and being staff would mean moderating stuff, and I don't have the time to do that. XD
(Apr. 09, 2009  8:28 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Was me.... Surprised they listened but I'm glad they did. Thanks Kai-V. =)
Ugh, I don't like the attitude of the moderator, though.
Pichuscute Wrote:I wasn't trying to get anything by doing this, I was just helping out. I don't want anything for it, atleast not yet.
Ah, I knew it was you. You have my gratitude.

After thinking about it, there are four lies just in the administrator's post ...
Thanks. Smile
I'm curious, what were the lies? I'm assuming they were about your initial post, correct?
(Apr. 10, 2009  2:58 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Thanks. Smile
I'm curious, what were the lies? I'm assuming they were about your initial post, correct?
As I already mentioned, I did my best to avoid making it a 'demand'.
I did not "barge my way in there". Even though it was my first and only message, it started with "Hello" and ended with "Thank your for your time, hoping this issue will be resolved quickly", or something similar.
I believe I did post a link to the story page. From what I remember, I posted two links to Beyblade Spirit and one to MangaShare's Metal Fight Beyblade page.
I clearly remember typing something like "[...]I am the owner of Beyblade Spirit (this is not advertisement, but http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit)". Of course, they needed a link to the website the pagragraph was stolen from, which was specified later ...

Anyway ... Case closed.
Rofl. I did everything you did then except I was more rude about it. XD Guess they respond to that. But yeah, case closed. Enough on this subject.
So there have been technical problems for the last few days since changes have been happening to the host, Cyber Tiger Anime. Hopefully they will be resolved soon.
Everything is back to normal, and even better in a sense. Thank you Travaro, and Espio too.

If you want, you can check the update I just did.

I will also mention the summer events in one of the next updates. This one was just too big already.
Congrats, good to have everything working again. Smile
What appeared to be the actual issue? I'm curious to know. Feel free to PM me =D. Glad to see your back up =D.
(Jun. 12, 2009  10:48 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: What appeared to be the actual issue? I'm curious to know. Feel free to PM me =D. Glad to see your back up =D.
I do not know how it happened, but I was way over the space limit, all of a sudden, after the move.
I see, well I'm glad you got the problem sorted out and the site working again. Smile