New Look for Beyblade Spirit/General Topic

Also ...

Takara did a bunch of Beyblade carp, way worse than Hasbro.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Feb. 07, 2009  8:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also ...

Takara did a bunch of Beyblade carp, way worse than Hasbro.

Maybe I am a bit daft, but I do not quite get what that is supposed to be. Kinda looks like a normal blade
Do you remember those little spinning things in the crisp packets? It looks like those
Don't you see the stalk/handle/thing coming out of the middle? Or are you talking about the blades above that? Those are smaller than normal beyblades and also have odd things in the middle. Think beyblades only chibi style.

Still, I think they're pretty damned adorable. <3
Since it would be odd to post a picture of each capsule in each of the actual blade's topics, I will say here that I put an image of all the capsules (Storm Pegasis, Dark Wolf, Rock Leone, Mad Cancer and Flame Sagittario) on Beyblade Spirit.

As I wrote in the update, they are very simplistic versions of the actual Wheels, but I would think spikes are where they are supposed to be, etc.

I think the Cancer Wheel is different ...
Even though they're simple versions of the actual blades, the pics. still give a good idea of how they'll look. I'm liking Storm Pegasis and Dark Wolf <3
So the grey and blue things at the bottom are the new launchers?
(Feb. 11, 2009  1:09 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: So the grey and blue things at the bottom are the new launchers?
They are just small Beypointers. I think they will be used to launch those capsules (not the new beyblades) somehow ...
Don't think I will bother getting any of these, but it is a good way of seeing what the wheels are going to look like.
hey kai-v your forum skin looks kinda meh, outdated and stuff lol

i used to work at ifskinzone back when i still made gfx, i made this skin: http://z13.invisionfree.com/brad2/index.php?

you can edit it freely and use it if you want, just tell me if you want the codes Smile
(Mar. 13, 2009  7:28 PM)SK Wrote: i used to work at ifskinzone back when i still made gfx, i made this skin: http://z13.invisionfree.com/brad2/index.php?

you can edit it freely and use it if you want, just tell me if you want the codes Smile

Why did you stop? Unhappy

Also loll at the forum + threads
(Mar. 13, 2009  8:17 PM)Kei Wrote: Why did you stop? Unhappy

Also loll at the forum + threads
waste of time, since i'm not pursuing (sp?) a career in graphics or web design
(Mar. 13, 2009  7:28 PM)SK Wrote: hey kai-v your forum skin looks kinda meh, outdated and stuff lol

i used to work at ifskinzone back when i still made gfx, i made this skin: http://z13.invisionfree.com/brad2/index.php?

Thank you for the offer. As a matter of fact, I have been looking at some skins, but I am too busy right now. Perhaps I will spend more time on it during Spring Break. I doubt I will find a skin that really amazes, so I think I would like to try yours, yes.
(Mar. 13, 2009  9:07 PM)SK Wrote: waste of time, since i'm not pursuing (sp?) a career in graphics or web design

i'm not exactly pursuing a career in beyblade community administration here
(Mar. 14, 2009  10:50 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'm not exactly pursuing a career in beyblade community administration here
that's different. atleast you have an interest for beyblade. i've lost all the interest i once had for making graphics and skins
For some reason, I cannot create a new thread here ...

Anyway, I just wrote a summary of the first episode, I uploaded the opening and the ending, I added voice clips for the four important characters that were shown in episode 1 and I made a page for the story. Screenshots should come soon.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For some reason, I cannot create a new thread here ...

Not sure why this is. I'll look into it.

EDIT: Fixed.
(Apr. 05, 2009  3:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not sure why this is. I'll look into it.

EDIT: Fixed.
Ah, thank you.

This should be cleaner now.
This is not news, but I have difficulty believing and understanding this ...

While searching "Beyblade" on Google, I found this manga-sharing website : http://mangashare.com/manga/Metal-Fight-Beyblade

It turns out they stole the short paragraph I had written for the Metal Fight Beyblade story page I wrote on April 4th. Since I did not know whether this site was like a wiki or not and that there is no way to contact anybody from the site or to report something, I signed up on their forums and posted a very courteous message in their Comments, Questions & Issues section asking them to remove the part they/somebody stole from me.

Some hours later, I return on the forums and see this :
"You have been banned for the following reason:
f*cking idiot
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
"
('*' was added.)

While I do not care about that last comment, it bothers me that they seem used to stealing things that much ...

So, you would be kind not to support them.
Wow, that sucks. I'll steer clear of them. D:
That's awful.
Wow what the hell. Probably run by some twelve year old morons.
Bastards! So not cool.
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: So, you would be kind not to support them.

What jerks!

Some people have no dignity. I don't think they shall be receiving any support from this board.
Here is the actual topic :
http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11912

And concerning "own", all I wrote was that I owned Beyblade Spirit ...