New Jersey and who lives there

(Nov. 14, 2012  1:37 AM)Zero X Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  12:40 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  12:11 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: It will be in Liberty State Park
Time is not decided yet

no zero x's tournament might be indoors

I cant seem to find any indoor venue in new jersey as its too far and weather is probably going to be like crazy in a few weeks so I might have to change my location in december King Games

okay thanks i might not be able to come but i will try to come
Liberty State park is possible
i dont think king games is though
I live in Elmwood Park but I'll come back only on April.
(Nov. 14, 2012  4:31 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote: Liberty State park is possible
Yea but im having a problem trying to get a tournament outsideAs my parents dont want too and finding a indoor venue for beyblade which is not possible so next new jersey tourney probably next year......
(Nov. 14, 2012  12:22 PM)Zero X Wrote:
Yea but im having a problem trying to get a tournament outsideAs my parents dont want too and finding a indoor venue for beyblade which is not possible so next new jersey tourney probably next year......
i can help you out with finding a place and setting up the tournament
pm me with your current places
(Nov. 14, 2012  12:22 PM)Zero X Wrote:

i will try to come to and outdoor tournament
Well seem like the best place for a tournament is next year when the cold is gone but im still looking for more indoor venues
but can someone else have a tournament in ny or nj
I might be planning something next week in liberty state park once I get back home im in MD lets hope the weather dont fail us
(Nov. 24, 2012  2:14 AM)Zero X Wrote: I might be planning something next week in liberty state park once I get back home im in MD lets hope the weather dont fail us

In a indoor venue
Well i dont live in new jersey but i used to. And every spring break (2 weeks), summer break (2 months) and winter break (2 weeks) i come. So if you were to have a tournament i would probably have a 49/100 chance of coming

Zero X, how about you create a tournament on any day in the winter break at liberty state park
I will help co-host
I know five confirmed people (you, me, prince of beys9, samitheshark, and striker x)
Bj3rdd might come with a bb-10
Thats six
Nexus, ultimateorion, ultimatecrown, and near are maybe
That makes 10
So 5 confirmed and 5 maybe
Hello New Jersey Bladers!
Recently I have been asked to help and host a tournament up in New Jersey as Bazooka and I are from that area. There are a couple of threads from that area so from this point forward, I will be useing and monitoring this thread for any interests. With that in mind, Consider this the site to go for watching the NJ tournaments upcoming. I will be holding a tournament in August when we are up there and more then likely, we will be holding it close to the following counties. Hunterdon, Warren, Somerset, and Morris. These counties are centralized in the northern part of the state and should be able to pull a good amount of Bladers to those areas.
I would like to help mentor someone up there so that they can continue with tournaments when I am not around.
Please PM me if interested and keep a watch on this thread for the detailed announcement. In the meantime, if someone knows of a gameing shop that has the ability to hold an event, or a good indoor venue that would work let me know.

I look forward to seeing you all there in August!
Thanks Joshil. So New Jersey, Is there any interest? Sound off! I know it's far off but nows your chance to start up the community!! Keep watch here and I'll post what I find. So far after calling about 8 places I have narrowed the location to either Somerville N.J. or Randolph. That could change of course. I'll let you all know.
'Nuff said,
Prue
So are there any New Jersey Bladers that watch this post? I know we are coming up that way but it looks like I'll just have to beat my dad,(Prue) all day long. Who is interested in coming to a tournament. His are always AWESOME!!
I know I'll be there heck I'm working with Prue, hey all bladers in NJ now's your chance to shine. To show the rest of NJ what your made of.possibly two others friends of mine will be there.

Oh and Here's the Prize Line up

1st Pick 2 (Diablo Nemesis, Phantom Orion, VariAresD: D, or Jade Jupiter)
2nd Pick one of what's left
3rd You get what's left

PS: They are all Hyperblades
Also, I am trying to get sticker boosters so I can give them at the end to all who compete. Each Blader gets one- two sheets depending on how many packs I buy.

OK Pruebame I will...Also to all bladers out there! One of the possible locations is gonna be Family Fun Hobbies and I asked there owner if they could create an account and post new tournaments all the time. Listen here NJ bladers. We are gonna get a huge wake up call pretty soon so everyone should start retraining themselves including myself.
I might come depending on the time, date, place etc. and of course if we have enough people.
There will be enough people. Our goal is to have around 15-20 bladers. Start telling your friends etc.. Get your game on

for whatever it's worth. In the last 5 posts, there are 6 bladers that will be there. It's early yet and we already are only 2 people away. I got a guuuud feeling 'bout this
Meow!, I know you have a youtube account on beyblades so I think you should spread the word!
Please keep all inquires regarding upcoming Beyblade tournaments in this Thread instead of PM's. yes, you can bring any stadium you would like however the tournemant will most likely be a Zero-G event and perhaps a BB-10 format. WBO and BEyblades are moving toward Zero-G events lately and I promise everyone, you'll love it!! Keep the enthusiasm up and practice, practice, practice! We still have quit a ways off until the event. My suggestion would be to hook up with your teams and BLADE ON!!!!
I'd like to keep it towards BB-10 format because not everyone has the Zero G beys yet and Hasbro won't come out with them until early fall at least. And with Takara Tomy soon releasing their next line of beyblades not a single blader would be prepared so I figure we keep it BB-10 style so everyone as a fair advantage. Also, every Meta game blader today owns a metal fusion, metal masters, or metal fury bey so we should battle with what most of us already have.

Oh and I asked the hobby shop if they could start selling T.T Beyblades. Looks like NJ is waking up
Sure i could probably come along with my brother (Striker X) depending on the place,time and date.
Read some of the older posts from me they will tell all you need to know
I actually do live in New Jersey, in passaic county. Also, I can help, I have judged in some past NY and NJ tournaments.