[New Jersey,Liberty State Park] Hollow Deathly Brawl 10/27/12

on
Hosted by
  Zero X
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hollow Deathly Brawl

Saturday,October27th,
2012,New Jersey,
Zero G Format

For information about the tourney my contact is 973-666-4050 send me text or call about location,tournament details etc.

Yo its Zero X here and its time to have the end of october tournament but this time things get Deadly! Super Natural forces are coming to take over ad we need every blader we can get to unleash our blader spirit and stop the evil spirits. Also you can dress up as your favorite bey character that will help us in this fight so come onn to this beyblade tournament and help us make it official so we can survive this night or unless your afraid....

Date: October 27th

Registration/time:1:30 to 1:45(Registration ends at 1:45 alsoPlease Show Up ON Time

Entry fee:5 dollars and 10 dollars for a blader passport(If you have one your all set)

FormatGrinepending on the amount of entries

Stadiums:BBG-18 Zero G Balance Type Stadium,BB-10(maybe depending on who bring BB 10

SurfaceTongue_outicnic tables with cardboard and blankets

Prizes:Metal Fury

Location: The same place where we always play directions http://www.libertystatepark.com/directio.htm and what the park looks like http://njplaygrounds.com/913/liberty-sta...rsey-city/

.Keep all your items by your side so we can avoid any types of theft of all kind like to beyblade to game systems to cell phones to wandering kids and the wbo cant be hold for theft.
.There are resturants located around Jersey city so its common you eat before you come or bring refreshments.
.Please Please Please come on time!! and go over the rules
before you come to the tournament and give a Direct YES or NO.

Before the main event which is Zero G we will have a MFB tourney before the main event occurs and bring BB-10 as the tourney will be quicker and faster Note:The prizes are for the Zero G tourney as it is the main event

Attendes
Zero X
StrikerX
beylegend2000
Anak1n183
Nexus
Ethan H
Zero X friend(Will make account later)
Andy12
Ultimateorion
hellcrown1000
JE
twisteD eagle
BJ3RDD(Maybe)
Beychamp67(Maybe)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

2 and a half hours or earlier since were having two tourneys but should bevdone befor 4:00 or earlier
(Oct. 24, 2012  12:43 AM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: Whats the format Double Elimination?

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
(Oct. 24, 2012  1:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2012  12:43 AM)Nexusâ„¢ Wrote: Whats the format Double Elimination?

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

I know it can't be double elimination because of the amount of people it was an typo.
me and hellcrown1000 cant come now because my parents dont want to drive from long island to nj but i was looking forward to it
Remember Im Coming, so don't forget about me XD
i cant come anymore
(Oct. 25, 2012  12:14 AM)hellcrown1000 Wrote: i cant come anymore

acctually put me and UltimiteOrion on Maybe
I might be selling like 16 Zero G Vol. 1 Random Boosters for 15 each. Hopefully they come in time
Put me as a maybe
Im coming! cya guys there Smile
(Oct. 25, 2012  10:41 PM)Ethan H Wrote: Im coming! cya guys there Smile

Who were you again?
i will crush all of you especially bj3rdd
bj3rdd
I dont think I can explain who I am so that you will remember, but you will probably recognize me at the tournament lol Smile
(Oct. 26, 2012  3:25 AM)Ethan H Wrote: bj3rdd
I dont think I can explain who I am so that you will remember, but you will probably recognize me at the tournament lol Smile

Did I give you a quetzacoatl?
No U didnt give me a quetzlcoatl lol
(Oct. 25, 2012  10:41 PM)Ethan H Wrote: Im coming! cya guys there Smile
yea i think I remenber you with near a few tourny back hope I get to battle you(if I did I hope we battle again)

just practicing and made a new combo its insane
Rest your beyspirits for tomorrow if you dont you be left in the dust so get ready and save up your game faces
(Oct. 27, 2012  12:11 AM)Zero X Wrote: Rest your beyspirits for tomorrow if you dont you be left in the dust so get ready and save up your game faces

Did You get my text?
(Oct. 27, 2012  1:04 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2012  12:11 AM)Zero X Wrote: Rest your beyspirits for tomorrow if you dont you be left in the dust so get ready and save up your game faces

Did You get my text?

Yea i text you back
my beyspirit is charged up see you all at the tournament beylegend2000 out
Rise and Shine Bladers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get ready to put on your game faces today its going to be epic!!!!!!!!!!!
lets go im fired up so i wish you all good luck put on your game faces cause i have mine on
(Oct. 27, 2012  2:10 PM)beylegend2000 Wrote: lets go im fired up so i wish you all good luck put on your game faces cause i have mine on

good luck to everyone