New Here

Hello anime and real life beyblade world!
My name is LuinorShirosagi because I like Lui Shirosagi and the dub name Luinor, I like all the generations of Luinor and Longinus. Im looking forward to meeting all of you.
I also like MFB! Any beys in general including the infamous L-Drago, the flying horse Pegasus, and many more.
Just one thing I would like to add: I LOVE BEYBLADE!!!
Welcome to WBO and enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the WBO! Read the rules and enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the WBO
Im hoping to also improve my blading skills
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:44 PM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Im hoping to also improve my blading skills

there is always room for improvement. Have fun on WBO! hope I can see u around
Welcome to the WBO, have fun!
(Dec. 22, 2020  8:44 PM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Im hoping to also improve my blading skills

Same(BTW I'm the best Blader lol)
Funny enough, we also have a Valtryek Aoi on here, but that's not realted to this.
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you have fun around here, looking forward to seeing you in other threads!
(Dec. 22, 2020  9:24 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:

Same(BTW I'm the best Blader lol)

Oh that sounds cool
Welcome to the most Major Community about Beyblading! It's awesome here.
Guys do you know who you said "Welcome to the WBO" too? He's EarthHelios!
Welcome! Please Consider Reading My Fanfics
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:10 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Guys do you know who you said "Welcome to the WBO" too? He's EarthHelios!

THE LEGEND IS BACK

WELFOME to the WBO

Wow JJustice

Aka* I meant aka
(Jun. 22, 2021  4:10 AM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Guys do you know who you said "Welcome to the WBO" too? He's EarthHelios!

Are you sure?
Welcome back brother
Why on earth would this thread be necroposted twice? We don't need to do that.
(Jul. 07, 2021  12:24 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Why on earth would this thread be necroposted twice? We don't need to do that.

lol idk