New Format Idea! BEYBLADE MICROS!

I introduce to you! BEYBLADE Micros Format!

Rules: 

Only official BEYBLADE Micros Parts! 
First to 3!
Bursts are rare so they are worth 3 points!
Survivors and Ring Outs are worth 1 point!
Deck format is the same as usual!
All ripcords are permitted! Well the Hasbro ones that fit of course.

I’m open to new ideas!

Sorry if this should be in “Make Your Suggestions!” I just feel like it should have its own format.
(May. 28, 2019  12:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I introduce to you! BEYBLADE Micros Format!

Rules: 

First to 3!

I’m open to new ideas!

Sorry if this should be in “Make Your Suggestions!” I just feel like it should have its own format.

To be honest, micros are pretty rare, at least here. Haven't seen even one yet. And plus, the launchers don't give it that much power, so the battles won't be as cool. Not to mention that the gimmicks don't work on the beys. Just my opinion though. But it's a good idea.
Its a great idea i just cant find any micros
CheetoBlader , we don't need Micros Format. Let's use them in Free Play.
Edited thread title to state Beyblade Micros. Else it looks like click-bait. Joyful_3
This is a pretty neat idea. I support, seems super cool
(May. 28, 2019  3:16 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2019  12:37 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I introduce to you! BEYBLADE Micros Format!

Rules: 

First to 3!

I’m open to new ideas!

To be honest, micros are pretty rare, at least here. Haven't seen even one yet. And plus, the launchers don't give it that much power, so the battles won't be as cool. Not to mention that the gimmicks don't work on the beys. Just my opinion though. But it's a good idea.

If you use straight hasbro ripcords, you get more speed. Great idea CheetoBlader!
(May. 28, 2019  3:16 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:

Rules: 

First to 3!

I’m open to new ideas!

(Jun. 24, 2019  10:08 PM)IronWebSlinger Wrote: Its a great idea i just cant find any micros
Y’all can order them online, same way you probably get TT beys.