New Beypoint System prize - beta β Beyblade Baldur Bumper Bite

Well I wrote yesterday that Advance Amaterios was just rumours, but now we have images of the next BeyCloud Beypoint System prize. It is called Baldur (βaldur):

Old information (Click to View)

(Jun. 15, 2016  5:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This Beyblade already has almost no secrets for us hah:

[Image: BaldurBB_Beyblade.png]

(Jun. 25, 2016  1:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Disk is called Bumper (βumper):

[Image: BaldurBB_betaDisk.png]

It is really meant to absorb Shocks somehow?

And the Driver is called Bite (βite), so fierce:

[Image: BaldurBB_betaDriver.png]

Apparently it bites the ground and the Beyblade will not fall over?
With such a driver, it'll be the Disc attacking opponent's layer lol
wow it looks so tall. also don't you think disk is little weird?

anyways thanks for this update/news and your hard work Kai-V!!!!!

spoilt-spoiler (Click to View)
Thanks for the news Kai-V.

For the driver, it has the same exact colour as 230, and it looks a lot taller than every other driver, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was just another replica of a MFB gimmick.
from the shape of the bottom it seems to be a Defense type probably similar as Orbit with a ball inside
maybe metal ball
Holy carp. A2 confirmed! Good thing I won my last 7th amaterios last week. Bout to rack up my Beypoint back up. At 30k now ;3
now , I regret not going to the Tokyo Toy Show 2016.
The driver kind of looks like it's bent a bit, but maybe that's just me. Anyway, this is definitely interesting, thanks for the information, Kai-V.
This definitely looks pretty. I think it will be worth getting. Thanks for the information Kai-V
Thank you for the news, Kai-V!

As soon as I saw the Driver, I instantly thought of 230. I am excited for a new Driver height! The Layer also reminds me of Amaterios, as it has 5 gold contact points which form a pentagon like shape. The Disk kind of looks like Gravity. This Bey is probably my favourite looking Bey.

I am super excited for this and I definitely need to win it!
Woah, that thing is hella bulky; especially looking forward to see that Driver in action! Hoping to see some changes in Driver height from there on out. It would definitely bring out some new things to consider when playing.

Thanks as always, V!
Looks to me like Vortex Ape from the plastic generation, just with different colors. I'm okay with that since it's my favorite looking Beyblade anyway. Maybe βahamut βig βase? Could be very wrong considering it has the 5 points on the layer like Amaterios has.
It is surely Dual Layer Amaterious because they have the same face on the Layer and the same 5 points!!![Image: 000028.png]
[Image: BeybladeBurst_NewBeypointPrize.jpg]
Looks really cool! However as for the long Driver, I'm not sure exactly why, but I feel as it might be a disadvantage in Burst battles. Burst Beys are supposed to be light right? Having a tall Driver might hinder its performance? Either way, once people test it out, we might as well just hope. I love the gold though and I hope it's not as expensive online although it'll be. :'o
It does have five sides and the screws made me think like they left amaterios' stars all in place somewhat, but you actually cannot see the interior face design well enough to say that it is like amaterios', and as I mentioned I am quite certain its name had a β in it.

Thank you to you, FIREFIRE, MissingNo., Dual, Dark_Mousy, Hato and Mitsu.
Does this mean that Ameritos will not be available anymore?

And thanks as always for the news Kai-V
of course, if they change the Amaterios for the new new Dual Layer Amaterios.
the Amaterios won't be available anymore and the price for it might increase

(Jun. 11, 2016  3:35 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: Does this mean that Ameritos will not be available anymore?

And thanks as always for the news Kai-V
I am going to make a guess at the name, and while I do not have much to support it, it is my guess; Baldr.

Baldr was a Norse god, and Burst does have Norse-based Beys, such as Odin and Ragnaruk. Here is some information on Baldr, and it does seem to make sense.
Well, we are indeed supposed to have a Baldour/Baldur Beyblade at some point, so that would make sense hah.
Hey,
That really looks interesting hah ! I really wanna know about the disk.

Here are some more name guesses :-
Bakemono, Baku, Benten, Benzai, Bimbogami, Bishamon, Bishamonten, Bommatsuri, Bosatsu
And as Hato Told Baldr that too.

These are the names of the gods or/and Goddesses from The Japanese Mythology starting from the letter B.
Also I think this time also all names of the parts of bey would start from the letter B as it was A for Amaterios. If the Bey name really starts from B then only hah ! As it's not confirmed for now.

And Thanks Again Kai For the photos and Information.

One more thing is that On June 15th Kai posted about Amaterios And Rare Bey Get battle game.
So maybe the game would be updated with new bey as the prize Very soon like in one to three weeks or July ?

Cheers !!!
Burst.
Not surprised this is happening since Burst (and Amaterios) will have been available for an entire year soon.

My BeyPoints are ready. Eee
Nice scoop! Nothing to add that nobody else has already said, but yeah, the Driver looks huge. Will continue hoarding my BeyPoints until this drops!
Namewise, Baldur and Bahamut seem most likely. Visually, it looks like a cross between Amaterios and War Monkey (Galman's AR). I don't expect much from the layer but the driver looks good and I wouldn't put it past them to give it a metal ball. If it is Burst's 230 though, I would expect that to be its only gimmick since that would be a massive shift to the series. Would be interesting to see, certainly.
(Jun. 12, 2016  4:08 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Namewise, Baldur and Bahamut seem most likely. Visually, it looks like a cross between Amaterios and War Monkey (Galman's AR). I don't expect much from the layer but the driver looks good and I wouldn't put it past them to give it a metal ball. If it is Burst's 230 though, I would expect that to be its only gimmick since that would be a massive shift to the series. Would be interesting to see, certainly.

Will the name be 'Bakusin'?
As Amaterios is referring to the sun and started with 'A', the japanese god of moon was bakushin susanow and starts with 'B'.
Sun -> Moon, A->B, seems something namewise?
Ah I was right: this is a β beta Beyblade and its main name is βaldur (Baldur).