New Beyblade Team: Dragon Blazers (in need of members, east coast VA, ML, NC,WV,etc.)

.....sigh, I have just totally lost it, completely. Do you expect us to fly to you, shadow? And how do you physically battle someone if they are not in front of you? This team thing, is pretty cool, but can somebody please explain all of this, battling even if they are in a different state and gaining points from each other if they are not there and about all of that please????????????????????????
(Oct. 25, 2010  10:42 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: Welcome Dragon Blazers
Hey guys, i wanted to make a beyblade team only on the east coast. only apply if you live in the east coast and are able to attend meetings every now and then.

i also would like to give credit to earthleone234 for giving me the idea.

ATTENTION!!! IM THINKING ON MEETING UP SOON. IF WE CAN GET A LITTLE MORE PEOPLE. WE WILL HAVE A PRACTICE TOURNAMENT BUT JUST FOR FUN. NO PRIZES BUT JUST FOR THE FUN AND PRACTICE OF IT. I HOPE WE GET IT SOON. REMEMBER. GO DRAGON BLAZERS!!!!!

I recommend applying if you live in the following states

Virginia
Maryland
West Virginia
North Carolina
Pennsylvania

you can still apply if you are willing to attend meetings.

to apply, please do it in this format:

Name: Shadow( call me shadow for short)
Type of bey: attack, stamina, defense
Area: VA( your state)
Comments/why you should be on the team:

i am not going to accept members who are not experienced therefor i will only accept members who have been on WBO for at least one day. there will be an exception if there is a really good reason to let you in so make your application very vivid.

Dragon Blazers:
Shadow( leader)
Tax
Holyblades
Flame
StormMetal101
Flames150
epsilon
mason
blast
kayla
mason
jbey

best regards,
shadoweagle3010
i will join i am raahim 1

i am raahim 1 age 12 state georgia type all around i want to be on this team because i have won 3 tornaments in real life thats why
Please do not necro threads. As of August 23rd the leasder ShadowEagle3010 has not logged on for 1 year.
(Aug. 28, 2012  12:28 AM)Hassan Davis Wrote: Name: hd
Type of bey: attack,
Area: md
Comments:becuz im the #1blader
This team was disbanded a while ago

may i join i live in va and my bey is a defense type burn orso im pretty good at battles plz anser
Everyone please please please! Read the posts before posting. As stated like 20 tiimes this team and the thread are no longer active do not post an application to join for you may never get in since you most likely will never be answered!
send me a pm saying gamer name or real idc age [13-] your bey and type [ex: burn orso defense] to enter you have to live on the east coast the mettings are in va team name team star crush if you wanna join
but i live in pakistan.and i dont have any battles in my country.we just take our bays in schools and batte.i am a muslim to so nice meeting you.Stupid