New Beyblade Team: Dragon Blazers (in need of members, east coast VA, ML, NC,WV,etc.)

Welcome Dragon Blazers
Hey guys, i wanted to make a beyblade team only on the east coast. only apply if you live in the east coast and are able to attend meetings every now and then.

i also would like to give credit to earthleone234 for giving me the idea.

ATTENTION!!! IM THINKING ON MEETING UP SOON. IF WE CAN GET A LITTLE MORE PEOPLE. WE WILL HAVE A PRACTICE TOURNAMENT BUT JUST FOR FUN. NO PRIZES BUT JUST FOR THE FUN AND PRACTICE OF IT. I HOPE WE GET IT SOON. REMEMBER. GO DRAGON BLAZERS!!!!!

I recommend applying if you live in the following states

Virginia
Maryland
West Virginia
North Carolina
Pennsylvania

you can still apply if you are willing to attend meetings.

to apply, please do it in this format:

Name: Shadow( call me shadow for short)
Type of bey: attack, stamina, defense
Area: VA( your state)
Comments/why you should be on the team:

i am not going to accept members who are not experienced therefor i will only accept members who have been on WBO for at least one day. there will be an exception if there is a really good reason to let you in so make your application very vivid.

Dragon Blazers:
Shadow( leader)
Tax
Holyblades
Flame
StormMetal101
Flames150
epsilon
mason
blast
kayla
mason
jbey

best regards,
shadoweagle3010
Name: Just call me "Tax"
Type of bey: Attack(smash), defense, spin steal, mostly
Area: VA
Uhh lets see well im expeirenced. I've paricipated in my fair share of tourney's. Well yahh, i've always wanted to be on a team to share my knowledge and to learn from others. Overall i'm a good blader and i just love this hobbySmile(don't mind my bey rank lol, ive participated in like two official wbo tourneys)
Oh, i just realized your the person i lost to at the tournament, 2-3 i think it was. Good match.
Ah yes i shall join!

Name: HolyBlades
Type of bey: Balance, Attack, Defense, Stamina
Area:MD/DC (Im 5 or 3 miles Close to D.C)
Reason Why I should Join the Team: I have Very Good Experience in Beyblading I Retired 6 Years or 7 ago I Brought Bunch load of Plastic ones and HMS But i Sold it away..... But now I'm into MFB and im Willing to Share the Best Beyblade Combo To the Team! Honestly "I WILL TRY GET A LEGAL TT STADIUM FOR MY BIRTHDAY"

Alright I Hope my Details work out for you Shadow
for some reason I'm gonna make a team to compete with yours in every tourney
haha lol so competitive Wink
For some reason, I have a feeling most of these team things don't end up working out.
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:00 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: for some reason I'm gonna make a team to compete with yours in every tourney

lol, good luckStupid
(Oct. 27, 2010  3:00 AM)xStorm Bladerx Wrote: for some reason I'm gonna make a team to compete with yours in every tourney
Good Luck bro
hah Storm Aquario 105 S/HF Weakness: Rock Aquario 105 S /HF or Burn Aquario

Use Rock for HF Mode Burn for S Mode
No hard feelings though
My team is the NY Ultimate Heroes
REMEMBER THAT NAME!
na my sig is just small
and plus my Storm Aquario Rocks the HF/S
let's make it a little fun Wink

I'm creating a team as well called Kogarasumaru("Crow")
Hehe it'll be fun to have some competitions and have Team Only tournaments
Ha you know ill definately be in the action lol
K. the poeple on the team are

holy blades and strata beast so far ! XD
(Oct. 27, 2010  12:34 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: K. the poeple on the team are

holy blades and strata beast so far ! XD
COOL STORY MAN!
(Oct. 27, 2010  4:12 PM)Holyblades Wrote: COOL STORY MAN!
[Image: funnyfaceshadowandmarine.jpg]
Cool story bro
Just saying, when you get loads of people on the team, you can make a website! Also I will be happy but I can't battle because I don't live near the locations so I'll be a supporter and I'll help with customizations.
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:52 PM)Flames150 Wrote: Just saying, when you get loads of people on the team, you can make a website! Also I will be happy but I can't battle because I don't live near the locations so I'll be a supporter and I'll help with customizations.
i might Start Up a Website Soon if we Get at least 5 People in the Team
(Oct. 27, 2010  7:20 PM)Holyblades Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2010  5:52 PM)Flames150 Wrote: Just saying, when you get loads of people on the team, you can make a website! Also I will be happy but I can't battle because I don't live near the locations so I'll be a supporter and I'll help with customizations.
i might Start Up a Website Soon if we Get at least 5 People in the Team

ok lets all spread the word so we can get more members
Name: Flame
Type of bey: Balance/Attack
Area: VA
Comments/why you should be on the team: Because I'm really good at Organizing events and working with electronics.....Also I'm very competitive.
flame your on as well. guys call me shadow not captain or couch, it's just too formal> XD XD XD
Lets crush Earthleones team Grin
also flames150, i guess if you can contribute to the team well, you can be one of the moderators that helps out people if i am not there. XD XD
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:02 PM)Flame Wrote: Lets crush Earthleones team Grin

LOL, i cant wait until the tourny. we are going to beat some blader but. JK LOL XD XD XD XD

They all ready have rivals.
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:04 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: also flames150, i guess if you can contribute to the team well, you can be one of the moderators that helps out people if i am not there. XD XD

LOL, i cant wait until the tourny. we are going to beat some blader but. JK LOL XD XD XD XD

The tourney is gonna be so friicken fun. Can't wait to battle you guys.
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:10 PM)earthleone234 Wrote:

They all ready have rivals.
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:04 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: also flames150, i guess if you can contribute to the team well, you can be one of the moderators that helps out people if i am not there. XD XD

lOL. U knows we gonna have fun. XD XD XD i just cant wait until the tourney
The tourney is gonna be so friicken fun. Can't wait to battle you guys.
Hey Shadow Eagle if you make the site can I be the 2nd Admin ?
(Oct. 27, 2010  9:16 PM)Flame Wrote: Hey Shadow Eagle if you make the site can I be the 2nd Admin ?

i cant guarantee it but most likely yes. XD XD XD XD oh, and guys. try not to spam up this thread please. only things about the team on this thread. if you have any questions regarding anything else, just pm me.
Oh guys, and also, i am thinking of making a meeting if we can get at least 14 people. it will not have prizes but we will all compete so we can put a ranking on our team. like whos are number one blader and so on. LOL XD
Name: Call me Ken.
Type:Balance and Defence.
Info: I love this hooby and i'm not new cuz i'v bladed for years and i'm a defence king.