New Affiliate: Striker Axis!

(Feb. 13, 2010  1:57 AM)DarkWolfMFB Wrote: I think the battle strikers look good and all but, if u watch this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYSYprjR9A ull see that whole vid they CONTROLLED the battle striker with the finger thigy. and thts retarded because without the finger thingy against the mfb,it would be a better fight and maybe a DRAW!!!!!! anyways, that does not mean i dont like battle strikers, but they shouldnt have used that finger mAGNET gismo thing

That was pointlessly nonsensical... get out
theres nothing wrong with battle strikers, i want some myself. ( whats with the get out thingy?? wtf, just a comment lol) actually the website looks cool but im saying is at the rounds u could see the strikers being controlled but w/e their still good and i agree with kai-v, their both equally the same except for the finger thing
(Feb. 13, 2010  2:15 AM)DarkWolfMFB Wrote: theres nothing wrong with battle strikers, i want some myself. ( whats with the get out thingy?? wtf, just a comment lol) actually the website looks cool but im saying is at the rounds u could see the strikers being controlled but w/e their still good and i agree with kai-v, their both equally the same except for the finger thing

It says specifically when it is controlled. For most of it, they weren't controlled. You should watch it again. It specifically says "ATTACK BEYSTADIUM -- NO CONTROL"

Also, how is it not fair? It's part of the ability of a Battle Striker. And it's in a Beystadium, of all places. Of course, if the situation was reversed, I'm sure it would be OK for Beyblade to use whatever advantage possible ...
oh sorry! i didnt know the NO CONTROL MENT for the battlestrikers
(Feb. 13, 2010  4:27 AM)DarkWolfMFB Wrote: oh sorry! i didnt know the NO CONTROL MENT for the battlestrikers

... what else would it have meant.
i thaatw for the stadium : bestadium no control : like out of control
i like the design on the bs tho the look epic
Great news. I think MEGA need to work on martketing here in the UK lol i mean i saw adverts but the trend never caught on. Lol i mean the adverts were lame like the Bakugan adverts. But i like the idea of controlling them. But i was really never intrested in Battle Strikers i think they would be more for kids around the age of ten. I'm too old for them but then thats a stupid statement because i still like Beyblade. Any those are just my thoughts. Brad how you finding MEGA? I guess its pretty cool.
Maybe a mod should change some of the links to StrikerAxis.com
looks like they sold the site, no link works. i hate it when that happens, but why? not even the chaotic site has done that.
The site was sold because battle strikers are being discontinued. They are having a final wave release in spring 2011, but it is the end of them. Unhappy
woah that was fast I didnt expect them to end so soon well I guess that beyblades are liked by more people so we stay in business.
if there releasing their final wave then the partnership was short. Unhappy

wait a sec this thread was started along time ago never mind it wasnt a too short partnership.
A little under a year? That is pretty short..
NO dont taint beyblade with the crapy fakes that call themselves battleing tops. ALL HAIL BEYBLADE
Smart post, pal.
wait everyone. brad was employed by mega for battle strikers. what's happening to him?!
striker axis should members and wbo members must have a tournament beys vs strikers.
Attached Files

.jpg   WOLBORG MS40.jpg (Size: 117.63 KB / Downloads: 324)
Striker Axis is dead..
(Feb. 13, 2010  2:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2010  1:57 AM)DarkWolfMFB Wrote: I think the battle strikers look good and all but, if u watch this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYSYprjR9A ull see that whole vid they CONTROLLED the battle striker with the finger thigy. and thts retarded because without the finger thingy against the mfb,it would be a better fight and maybe a DRAW!!!!!! anyways, that does not mean i dont like battle strikers, but they shouldnt have used that finger mAGNET gismo thing
I was there when the video was filmed. I do not wish to look through the whole video again, however I am quite sure the finger controller was never used besides perhaps sometimes at the end of a battle when it was obvious the Battle Striker won.

Unless you were refering to the matches in the Battle Strikers stadium, in which case it would have probably not been a tie anyway since Beyblades are meant to perform on dishes that are slightly more inclined.

Plus you are comparing two completely different toys which are not meant to be thusly compared, and that can be seen as obvious from just the size difference ... Can everybody just stop. The Battle Strikers were good, so were the Metal Fight Beyblades. They are a lot more fun when played separately.
kai-v striker spin faster than a beyblade they spin like 6000rpm i have 1 and i tried it myself.and when a bey is hitting the striker the bey was losing.
Attached Files

.jpg   WOLBORG MS40.jpg (Size: 117.63 KB / Downloads: 313)
dude. please type the way you would speak. some people can barely understand you
striker axis is really unpopular i never used to like them there just a cheap version of beyblade
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:10 PM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote:
I was there when the video was filmed. I do not wish to look through the whole video again, however I am quite sure the finger controller was never used besides perhaps sometimes at the end of a battle when it was obvious the Battle Striker won.

Unless you were refering to the matches in the Battle Strikers stadium, in which case it would have probably not been a tie anyway since Beyblades are meant to perform on dishes that are slightly more inclined.

Plus you are comparing two completely different toys which are not meant to be thusly compared, and that can be seen as obvious from just the size difference ... Can everybody just stop. The Battle Strikers were good, so were the Metal Fight Beyblades. They are a lot more fun when played separately.
kai-v striker spin faster than a beyblade they spin like 6000rpm i have 1 and i tried it myself.and when a bey is hitting the striker the bey was losing.
im kinda getting board of battle strikers ther site hasn't improved so much.
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:29 PM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:10 PM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote:

im kinda getting board of battle strikers ther site hasn't improved so much.
plus battle strikers are more expensive than beyblade and don't really sell their products well their starters cost like $15.its more expensive than a starter bey and they don't even add more strikers.but the only product which beaten the bey by cost and comes with a free striker is the striker case which includes dragonfire2 and in the philippines it costs like 600 pesos and the bey hard type case costs 1200 pesos.but still bey is the best.
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:15 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: dude. please type the way you would speak. some people can barely understand you
oh sorry.
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:57 AM)mythic ldrago Wrote: wait everyone. brad was employed by mega for battle strikers. what's happening to him?!

I agree. What will happen to him?
Seriously ? This affiliation served to provide peace between Battle Strikers fans and Beyblade fans, and we still get ignorant remarks like those above this post ? Grow up.

Brad still works. Try reading the Battle Strikers Discussion.