New Affiliate: Striker Axis!

Congratz! I can really see this being a great affiliation. Good luck to the Striker axis team!
This is awesome this wll be a way to get more member!!!
Pretty kool site. I'ma go join. Congratz on making the site.
=/ this is perfetic, battle strikers are not beyblades, just a cheap knock off, personally don't see why we should be associated with them at all
Wow Lee, totally didn't expect that from you ... :\
Apologies just really feel strongly about it, i hope we can all get along but most people see them as the "enemy" so why are we welcoming it.
(Jan. 24, 2010  8:25 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: =/ this is perfetic, battle strikers are not beyblades, just a cheap knock off, personally don't see why we should be associated with them at all

While I don't agree with the first part of the sentence I do see where you're coming from with the second part. If Bey Brad did not work for MEGA this site would probably want as little to do with BS as possible.

I'm not saying that the above is a bad thing but I do understand Lee's source of frustration.
(Jan. 24, 2010  8:25 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: =/ this is perfetic, battle strikers are not beyblades, just a cheap knock off, personally don't see why we should be associated with them at all
The intention of this affiliation was to calm these sorts of opinions ...
Also, Battle Strikers are neither knock-offs or cheap.

I wonder if you even read Kai-V and Heart's posts.

I guess nobody is allowed to make a customizable spinning top other than Takara-Tomy ... Battle Strikers use higher quality materials than Beyblade, we are held to a much higher safety and quality restriction than they are. In addition to that, while there has definitely been learning from Beyblade -- it would be foolish to not research previous products in this genre, and Beyblade is not the only spinning top we study -- before we make any decisions we always consider whether or not Beyblade has tread that path already, and if we can tread it better.

Also, if you really see another toyline as the "enemy", work out your priorities, seriously. Competition is better for everyone; it forces both companies to make better products, rather than rest on its laurels, as TakaraTomy is doing right now (Rock, Rock, Dark, Storm, Dark, Storm, Rock, Rock ...)
(Jan. 24, 2010  8:39 PM)Benkei Wrote: If Bey Brad did not work for MEGA this site would probably want as little to do with BS as possible.

Well, unfortunately for you I guess, I do. The leader and world expert of the Beyblade community for the better part of a decade now has a leading hand in developing the next generation of battling tops. I am surprised at anyone who loves Beyblade and is not excited by that.

It is also upsetting for me to read that, considering that even though I am now "the enemy" apparently, I still do loads of work on this site with the Committee behind the scenes. Perhaps I should just leave entirely.

thats like saying digimon is a knock off of pokemon,theyre both diffrent games have you even tried BS?
(Jan. 24, 2010  11:22 PM)Dirge Wrote: thats like saying digimon is a knock off of pokemon,theyre both diffrent games have you even tried BS?

Well, Digimon came first, but I get what you are saying Wink
Im not saying it like that, i understand entirely, there were spinning tops before and there will be spinning tops in the future. Im purely saying what other people are thinking, as been said pokemon and digimon wouldn't be catagorised together so neiver should beyblade and battle strikers, they are two very different games. My priorities are fine, my life dosen't revolve around a game or a forum, i am passionate about beyblade but it dosen't rule my life, i am not personally using the word "enemy" but that is what others have refered to it as. This is a forum and i am expressing my plus other peoples opinions on the matter and i don't mean to cause arguements, you have done a very good job and i respect you for that even though i don't agree with you leaving but its your life and i wish you and battle strikers the best of luck. It is good that new things are being tried out which obviously includes reserch into previous products but i think that beyblade has really got the best form of top and another type can't really compete at this preasent time without copying it. In the future i may come around if things change but right now i do feel it is a cheap knock off, ive seen them in action and they really do not compare to beyblades at all.
well I think the final outcome will be decided by the kids that buy the toys, whether it be BS or beyblades. I think they're both fantastic ideas and fun products. People arguing on some forum isn't going to be the decider of which one becomes more popular, It's the consumers decision to which becomes more popular and until they're both competing against eachother for sales we should value other peoples views and be considerate of other peoples beliefs.

I also completely agree with what Brad is saying, there can be more than one spinning top game. By having two spinning top games better designs and ideas come out, instead of the lazy path of churning out products to make more money. I also think that people should not see Brad as an enemy or think that he has abandoned us but instead encourage him and make him feel welcome in the community that he created and thank him for all the work he has done in bringing us together.

I'm sure that even though he won't admit it he still loves beyblades and secretly practices away when nobodies looking. Joyful_3
(Jan. 25, 2010  8:09 AM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Im not saying it like that, i understand entirely, there were spinning tops before and there will be spinning tops in the future. Im purely saying what other people are thinking, as been said pokemon and digimon wouldn't be catagorised together so neiver should beyblade and battle strikers, they are two very different games. My priorities are fine, my life dosen't revolve around a game or a forum, i am passionate about beyblade but it dosen't rule my life, i am not personally using the word "enemy" but that is what others have refered to it as. This is a forum and i am expressing my plus other peoples opinions on the matter and i don't mean to cause arguements, you have done a very good job and i respect you for that even though i don't agree with you leaving but its your life and i wish you and battle strikers the best of luck. It is good that new things are being tried out which obviously includes reserch into previous products but i think that beyblade has really got the best form of top and another type can't really compete at this preasent time without copying it. In the future i may come around if things change but right now i do feel it is a cheap knock off, ive seen them in action and they really do not compare to beyblades at all.
Both games are different and should not be compared ... Beyblade has, basically, everything we know, and Battle Strikers are meant to be controlled. Both were not made to compete litterally against each other, because their gameplay is different.

Believe me when I tell you that I made sure this affiliation was made in good terms.
(Jan. 25, 2010  8:09 AM)LeeDraciel Wrote: ive seen them in action and they really do not compare to beyblades at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYSYprjR9A

???
Well at the London expo i had a similar battle and used a Storm peg, won 3 out of 3, anyways this shouln'd be here i will post in the BS discussion. I just wanted to expess a couple of peoples opinions on the affiliation and it seems both sides understand where each other is coming from.
(Jan. 25, 2010  5:44 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Well at the London expo i had a similar battle and used a Storm peg, won 3 out of 3, anyways this shouln'd be here i will post in the BS discussion. I just wanted to expess a couple of peoples opinions on the affiliation and it seems both sides understand where each other is coming from.

The London Expo? Oh, that London Expo back in October, when only the plasic Strikers were out... Hummmm
I have tried to register there several times and everytime the password does not match up. E-mail address will match up perfectly, but not the password.
This is being looked into, and we're very sorry for the inconvenience!
this place has nice colors that make it seem welcoming and laid back
I'm glad to hear this! Battle Strikers are pretty cool too, I have a few myself! They are definitely totally different from beyblades, but in a good way! Both Beyblades and Battle Strikers have a lot in common, and alot of differences. This is good news, friends! ~Kye
I think the battle strikers look good and all but, if u watch this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYSYprjR9A ull see that whole vid they CONTROLLED the battle striker with the finger thigy. and thts retarded because without the finger thingy against the mfb,it would be a better fight and maybe a DRAW!!!!!! anyways, that does not mean i dont like battle strikers, but they shouldnt have used that finger mAGNET gismo thing
(Feb. 13, 2010  1:57 AM)DarkWolfMFB Wrote: I think the battle strikers look good and all but, if u watch this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jYSYprjR9A ull see that whole vid they CONTROLLED the battle striker with the finger thigy. and thts retarded because without the finger thingy against the mfb,it would be a better fight and maybe a DRAW!!!!!! anyways, that does not mean i dont like battle strikers, but they shouldnt have used that finger mAGNET gismo thing
I was there when the video was filmed. I do not wish to look through the whole video again, however I am quite sure the finger controller was never used besides perhaps sometimes at the end of a battle when it was obvious the Battle Striker won.

Unless you were refering to the matches in the Battle Strikers stadium, in which case it would have probably not been a tie anyway since Beyblades are meant to perform on dishes that are slightly more inclined.

Plus you are comparing two completely different toys which are not meant to be thusly compared, and that can be seen as obvious from just the size difference ... Can everybody just stop. The Battle Strikers were good, so were the Metal Fight Beyblades. They are a lot more fun when played separately.