[Netherlands, Limburg] to everyone in netherland,germany or belgium

the number to contact hasbro is +32 (0) 2 467 33 60
Are there still plans for the tournament? We've got a couple of entries now, but what amount are you striving for?
My friend might also want to join in; so that's one more.

Hasbro-only is cool too; but are you sure about not using the Takara Tomy ones (the new Metal Fusion ones).

Anyway, have you picked out a date yet?
ik doe mee (heb nog vrienden, doen maybe ook mee) !!!!

Brent Van Steertegem 11jaar
Borsbeke Vlaanderen (België)
sorry, moet zijn Oost-Vlaanderen!
(Nov. 01, 2010  4:25 PM)beyfan07 Wrote: ik doe mee (heb nog vrienden, doen maybe ook mee) !!!!

Brent Van Steertegem 11jaar
Borsbeke Vlaanderen (België)
sorry, moet zijn Oost-Vlaanderen!
This is an English message board, you have to write in English.
Hallo Guys
I am a Belgian boy 16years old.
I like to play a tournament or other things i just want to play to other guys.
But Where and When is there a battle about Beyblade?
I prefere Places near by Belguim. Can somebody help me?
Thanks Guys !
Vlekken Nico
Vlekken Nico
16 years old
Limburg BELGUIM
Because I like it when I met new people between beyblade. And i would to play a tournamant very much
(Oct. 29, 2010  6:05 PM)Ryuzaki Wrote: Are there still plans for the tournament? We've got a couple of entries now, but what amount are you striving for?
My friend might also want to join in; so that's one more.

Hasbro-only is cool too; but are you sure about not using the Takara Tomy ones (the new Metal Fusion ones).

Anyway, have you picked out a date yet?

You can use them but i don't think a lot of people got them
we doesn't have a location either Unhappy maybe someone knows a good place? a big garage or something?and we need enough arena's and a place where everyone can come and a good list of everyone who want to come. then we can put a date.
Hi,
im Jip Bouman a 13 year old boy
i live in Den Haag,Noord-Holland and i really want a tounament too i have a Collection of 20 Metal Fusions beys now and its boring to battle vs myself so can you guys please organisize an tournament Grin
Oh and i have 3 Stadioms and in my city there is an big hall where u can organisize it for 10 Euro's a hour and u can borrow my stadioms for free if you organisize it and i will pay half of the money of the hall Grin
and if anyone in the netherlands know a shop who sells metal face plz tell me i really want one
oh and btw i have ldrago now bud what is upper mode and multi-hit mode because i want upper mode bud how do i need to place it then?
get the video game for NDS or WII counter leone and cyber pegasis have a metal face. Or look at E-bay.
we can hire that hall, maybe we have to ask €1 to enter the tournement (to hire that hall 2 houres must be enough). is there a website from it? Now we need a date for it. what about the christmas holiday? I REALLY WANT A TOURNEMENT!!!!
ok i will ask about the hall
---------------------------------------------
LDRAGO ROCKS WITH BLACK METAL FACE
Please do ask! I have got a Stadium as well, the Dranzer Flame one FYI.

Just a question, were is this hall you're speaking of? In your hometown?
and where is the hall cuz i now maybe a couple of 4,5 boys that maybe wanna play to
its in Den Haag Zuid Holland in English The Hague South Holland
can you give me the adress so i already can plan something
(Nov. 28, 2010  8:38 PM)kingchild Wrote: huh?
Add more content to your posts. That is SPAM.
Why not? We didn't even have a date for the match.
Ah, finnally a tournament that i can participate in.I was already afraid i needed to make one myself.
you may call me kai.
my age is 17(this information may not be used except for this particulair topic, because i know some people who will go out for the age of people)
the reason i would come to a tournament in holland would be to see if my skillz are competitive between the pros, or if i have dulled out in the years.
I can take 2 arena's with me if there are any needed.If there is any help i can offer then please tell me what i can help with, i'll keep my eye on this topic in the meanwhile, good luck.