[Netherlands, Flevoland] any bladers in Flevoland?

Hi, its me beyfather. Are there any bladers in Holland? Flevoland would be sweet. Comment if you are from Holland!
Is er nu een Beyblade tournooi in Flevoland nederland
We are from Holland . Utrecht
(Feb. 13, 2018  6:44 AM)Jackclaeren Wrote: We are from Holland . Utrecht

No tournament planned yet as there are not enough entries. I'm able to organize one as I have a takara tomy Super Control Beystadium.
Is er in Flevoland well a tournament of No
Word de toernooi orginizeert of niet
How many Dutch players are registred? We want to organise a tournament in The Netherlands.
(Mar. 01, 2018  7:55 PM)Jackclaeren Wrote: How many Dutch players are registred? We want to organise a tournament in The Netherlands.

Dunno, the WBO map got removed sadly. I know that Nadescha is still active. Also I can get 3 extra people to enter but they need to register.
I‘m in Germany and really near to holland so it wouldn’t be a problem to come there Smile
I said it’s not a problem if a tournament is going on in Holland because I can get there really easily
Oh dus that’s it

Is the tournament in Nederland of no
Do you know when there will be a tournament? Or can we organise one ourselves?
Right now I‘m at the very beginning of planning one with TL14 and other people
Is it BEYBLADE burst tournament in Netherland of beyblade metal fusion in netherland
(Mar. 16, 2018  1:44 PM)Jackclaeren Wrote: Is it BEYBLADE burst tournament in Netherland of beyblade metal fusion in netherland

If I organize on it will be MFB, I don't play burst and my friends all play MFB
Is the tournament at upcoming tournaments
Is the tournament in upcoming tournaments
Wanner is the tournament in flevoland
Is the tournament in Flevoland for now in 2018
The tournament in Flevoland is not coming of well
Er is not a tournament at Flevoland 2018

Of well
Is er a tournament in Flevoland of not?