[Netherlands, Flevoland] any bladers in Flevoland?

(Jun. 02, 2018  3:53 PM)Jackclaeren Wrote: Is er a tournament in Flevoland of not?

Don't spam the thread countless times with the same question, you can send me a PM though. Also please learn proper English and don't mix it up with Dutch too much.
I in amersfoort Dear coming not tournaments
Im from the netherlands but can we do the tournament on Schiedam?
(Dec. 08, 2019  5:08 PM)BeybladeboyXD12 Wrote: Im from the netherlands but can we do the tournament on Schiedam?

I've sent you a PM.
Im from the Netherlands

Can u do the tournament on schiedam

Can u do the tournament on schiedam
Hi ik ben Nederlands en zou graag met jou willen bladen en met de rest ik hoor het wel als je interesse hebt
Ik gebruik zelf burst classics.
Hallo ik zou wel een keer willen beybladen
(Mar. 01, 2018  7:55 PM)Jackclaeren Wrote: How many Dutch players are registred? We want to organise a tournament in The Netherlands.
Lijkt me leuk als ze in nederland vlak bij zeeland of brabant een beyblade toornooi doen dan doe ik zeker mee
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:08 AM)Wesley beyblade Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  7:55 PM)Jackclaeren Wrote: How many Dutch players are registred? We want to organise a tournament in The Netherlands.
Lijkt me leuk als ze in nederland vlak bij zeeland of brabant een beyblade toornooi doen dan doe ik zeker mee

Hey! Please make sure to speak English on this forum section.

My upcoming planned tournament got approved and you may, of course join in! It'll take place in Urk, Flevoland!

Check out the link down below for further information:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Start-O...Era--91423

I've also sent you a PM.