[Netherlands, Flevoland] any bladers in Flevoland?

(Jun. 02, 2018  3:53 PM)Jackclaeren Wrote: Is er a tournament in Flevoland of not?

Don't spam the thread countless times with the same question, you can send me a PM though. Also please learn proper English and don't mix it up with Dutch too much.
I in amersfoort Dear coming not tournaments
Im from the netherlands but can we do the tournament on Schiedam?
(Dec. 08, 2019  5:08 PM)BeybladeboyXD12 Wrote: Im from the netherlands but can we do the tournament on Schiedam?

I've sent you a PM.
Im from the Netherlands

Can u do the tournament on schiedam

Can u do the tournament on schiedam
Hi ik ben Nederlands en zou graag met jou willen bladen en met de rest ik hoor het wel als je interesse hebt
Ik gebruik zelf burst classics.
Hallo ik zou wel een keer willen beybladen
(Mar. 01, 2018  7:55 PM)Jackclaeren Wrote: How many Dutch players are registred? We want to organise a tournament in The Netherlands.
Lijkt me leuk als ze in nederland vlak bij zeeland of brabant een beyblade toornooi doen dan doe ik zeker mee
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:08 AM)Wesley beyblade Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2018  7:55 PM)Jackclaeren Wrote: How many Dutch players are registred? We want to organise a tournament in The Netherlands.
Lijkt me leuk als ze in nederland vlak bij zeeland of brabant een beyblade toornooi doen dan doe ik zeker mee

Hey! Please make sure to speak English on this forum section.

My upcoming planned tournament got approved and you may, of course join in! It'll take place in Urk, Flevoland!

Check out the link down below for further information:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Start-O...Era--91423

I've also sent you a PM.
Ik ga ook zeker meedoen.

I will join as well
(Mar. 26, 2020  11:03 PM)TooOldForThis94 Wrote: Blader from Noord-Holland here!😃

I've sent you a PM!

(Jan. 25, 2020  11:08 AM)Wesley beyblade Wrote:

I've sent you a PM as well!
Is there a beyblade community in the netherlands I can join. Just got back into beyblade. I live in Huissen
(May. 09, 2020  11:03 AM)BeybladeBuilder Wrote: Is there a beyblade community in the netherlands I can join. Just got back into beyblade. I live in Huissen

I've sent you a PM, I'm Dutch too!
Ben ook een blader, kom Dronten en heb alleen beyblade burst s1 beys en nog genesis vlatryek van allemaal hasbro
(May. 17, 2020  1:32 PM)Dutchblader Wrote: Ben ook een blader, kom Dronten en heb alleen beyblade burst s1 beys en nog genesis vlatryek van allemaal hasbro

Please speak English outside of PM, we can speak Dutch in person/pm but threads are English-Only with the exception being some language specific parts of the WBO.

I don't play Burst, only MFB
Hey, I’m a Dutch blader and I live near Flevoland. I live in Swifterbant which is a small town close to Flevoland. I saw that you hosted a tournament in Urk which is only a 16 minute bike ride for me which is nice Smile. I’ve been blading for quite a while now, ever since it first came out here I’ve been blading. All my friends quit years ago so that kinda sucks because I had no one to blade with except for my little brother Uncertain. So I decided to hop on the internet to see if I could find some other bladers on reddit or something and I came across the WBO website. I couldn’t believe my eyes, I never would’ve thought that there was such a large bey community. I immediately made an account and looked for tournaments and then i saw that you’re hosting one and Im thrilled that there are so many bladers in the Netherlands. So to answer your question: I live next to Flevoland Smile.
(Jun. 19, 2020  2:45 AM)DUTCHBEYGOD Wrote: Hey, I’m a Dutch blader and I live near Flevoland. I live in Swifterbant which is a small town close to Flevoland. I saw that you hosted a tournament in Urk which is only a 16 minute bike ride for me which is nice Smile. I’ve been blading for quite a while now, ever since it first came out here I’ve been blading. All my friends quit years ago so that kinda sucks because I had no one to blade with except for my little brother Uncertain. So I decided to hop on the internet to see if I could find some other bladers on reddit or something and I came across the WBO website. I couldn’t believe my eyes, I never would’ve thought that there was such a large bey community. I immediately made an account and looked for tournaments and then i saw that you’re hosting one and Im thrilled that there are so many bladers in the Netherlands. So to answer your question: I live next to Flevoland Smile.

I've sent you a PM
Ik ben nieuw hier kan er ooit een beyblade toernooi in Nederland worden georganiseerd. Ik ben er eigenlijk wel een beetje klaar mee om in mijn eentje te trainen en mijn vraag is ook of het een Burst toernooi is?
(Jan. 20, 2018  4:58 PM)Batavianblader Wrote: Hi, its me beyfather. Are there any bladers in Holland? Flevoland would be sweet. Comment if you are from Holland!

hey imfrom the netherlands andill hope so for a tournamet here in gelderland cause ill live in gelderland
(Jan. 20, 2018  4:58 PM)Batavianblader Wrote: Hi, its me beyfather. Are there any bladers in Holland? Flevoland would be sweet. Comment if you are from Holland!

Hello im new to the world of beyblade i recently bought 2 beyblades a galaxy pegasus and a l meteo i would like to try those beyblade to fight against other people i dont know if yall are still active tho
Hallo,waarschijnlijk ben ik erg laat maar ik hoop dat er in Zuid - Holland een toernooi kan zijn want ik ben de beste beyblader ter wereld en ik wil tegen nieuwe mensen spelen.
Are there any bladders left around Flevoland?