[Nanuet,NY 4/1/11] April Showers brings Metal Masters: Who wants to be in it?

Poll: What play format should there be?

Round Robin
57.89%
Double Elimination
42.11%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:43 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: the origninal or meteo?

lightning l drago 100hf
(Mar. 29, 2011  8:16 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  11:43 AM)Kid Sniper Wrote: the origninal or meteo?

lightning l drago 100hf
aww lol everyone has that already
lol. tell me about it. it's hasbro silly.
Hey, I'd really love to come to this, but I need to have some sort of idea as to how long the tournament might last. I know it depends on how many people show up and such, but if you could give me any sort of reasonable ballpark answer, that would really help me out!
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:39 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: Hey, I'd really love to come to this, but I need to have some sort of idea as to how long the tournament might last. I know it depends on how many people show up and such, but if you could give me any sort of reasonable ballpark answer, that would really help me out!
i wanna say around an hour and a half, somethin like tht?
no one really wants the ldrago so im keepin tht for myself since i dont have one but there are trophies for first and second. im sorry if you were only in it for the prize like it seems cyberdranzer is but the prize to me is a secondary. tell me if youre that stubborn that now you are not coming because the prize isnt imported from japan and costs 200 dollars
I'm not in it for the prize, it's just that I might not be able to come.
Hey Beydude, I'm good to go and I'm bringing a friend. If this becomes official, I'll be sure he makes an account.
(Mar. 31, 2011  2:46 AM)Limeguy64 Wrote: Hey Beydude, I'm good to go and I'm bringing a friend. If this becomes official, I'll be sure he makes an account.
GREAT!!! id love u guys to come!
TOURNAMENT TOMORROW
yeah, i definitely can't make it. i have a school field trip tomorrow. u can take me off the list
cant make it going to rochester right now to see my cousin its a 6 hour ride srry.
im headed to toywiz rite now to go set up!!!!!!
Cool, I'll leave in the next 10 minutes-15 minutes.
ok. ill be there at about 1 15
i just posted the video of the tourney. GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when is your next bey tournament
when are the tag team battles starting
could there be a three man tag team
my nxt tourney will be in early/mid may and no 3 person tag teams r allowed. i may not be doing tag though. i will post as soon as i know
i saw the vid. the tournament didn't look like anything special (no offense). u should come to one of the tournaments daikailo hosts. they're more interesting since more people come. =)
Why put someone down when they actually step up to try to make their own tournaments? Looks like you guys had fun, sorry I couldnt make it Saturdays are iffy for me.
It was fun, except for the fact Kira1 won it. I beat him once though, so that gave me some satisfaction.
yeah, which combo was yours? since they were using people's actual names, i couldn't tell. i mean, nobody actually used decent attack combos. I remember the libra attack combo but the launching style was weird. and if i recall, no one used defense neither. they were all stamina, stamina, stamina with recoil.
Libra was mine. I took third (should have been second, it's a long story.)
nah, i know what u mean. I was in a tournament once and i was beating the kid who came in 2nd. The host didn't feel like doing a match to decide 2nd and 3rd so the host just gave me 3rd place and gave the other kid 2nd (who i was beating... but we never finished because of a rematch battle). but yeah, libra isn't that good as attack. it may have recoil but not enough to pass off as a decent attack. it's weight is also what kills it as an attack type. it weighs it down killing its attack power. i'd advise lighting ldrago, perseus, vulcan horuseus, etc... but it's ur call. did u use libra the whole tournament? cause from what i learned from my first few tournaments, u gotta have more than one type
I used a destabilizer for two matches, it one one and lost one. The problem is I'm still waiting to find the right bottom for my Libra, so I used R2F instead. It went undefeated until the final round, but then Kira1 basically changed the format of the finals, causing me to go down from second to third. The funniest things was there were three 8 year olds using uncustomized blades, and one somehow made it to the finals with Thermal Lacerta.