[Nanuet,NY 4/1/11] April Showers brings Metal Masters: Who wants to be in it?

Poll: What play format should there be?

Round Robin
57.89%
Double Elimination
42.11%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
2pm
Is their a prize?
yes. of course
who would be up for a tag team tourney after this?
i didn't say i would be able to go... i said i would try if i got a ride... i have no ride so as of now, it's a no.... ur not supposed to put people who said "they will try" on the list. for that is the reason y some people have a "maybe" list....
sorry- ill fix it
I won`t be able to make it to the tourney on April 2, but I'll be there for a tag team battle as long as its near the New Jersey area cause I live in New Jersey!
(Mar. 27, 2011  5:00 AM)beywarrior897 Wrote: I won`t be able to make it to the tourney on April 2, but I'll be there for a tag team battle as long as its near the New Jersey area cause I live in New Jersey!

check out my thread im in the process of having one
Alright Kid Sniper. WHen and where will your tourney be?
hopefully on may 1st at gamers gambit in elmwood park nj
ok, my girlfriend said it's a definite no. i can't go. =( maybe next time.
(Mar. 28, 2011  12:36 AM)phoenix739 Wrote: where do you live im only 9 i promise
are you coming to the tourney or not? i WILL NOT tell you where i live
the tournament's NOT going to be at his house if that's what ur thinking.
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:30 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: the tournament's NOT going to be at his house if that's what ur thinking.
idk why he would even think that since it says in bold TOYWIZ. no one names there house
naw. someone has had a tournament in their house before... he probably just thought it was gonna be at ur house. and u know, some people don't even read the openings to some threads... so i guess that would explain alot.
yeah, tht wud
So what's the update with Kai-V? Is this going to be approved now that we have at least 5 stadiums?
that's not what determines whether a tournament will be approved or not. it has to be well planned and the proposal for the event has to have sufficient amount of information. there are many other factors but the right amount of stadiums just grazes the surface of it. it also takes patience.... and i repeat "it takes patience".
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:04 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: that's not what determines whether a tournament will be approved or not. it has to be well planned and the proposal for the event has to have sufficient amount of information. there are many other factors but the right amount of stadiums just grazes the surface of it. it also takes patience.... and i repeat "it takes patience".
Sorry, I forgot about all that.
(Mar. 28, 2011  11:04 PM)Sky Prince Wrote: that's not what determines whether a tournament will be approved or not. it has to be well planned and the proposal for the event has to have sufficient amount of information. there are many other factors but the right amount of stadiums just grazes the surface of it. it also takes patience.... and i repeat "it takes patience".
i understand patience but it is now a week away and i dont think that she will apprve it
well. there was such thing as a tournament that was approved 3 days before the tournament. also, what plays a big factor is if u've hosted a tournament before. if u haven't, kai-v and the committee will have to think pretty hard about it. They don't want any screw ups or any mistakes. that's y they prefer experienced hosts and hosts who have been to multiple tournaments before hosting their own. how many tournaments have u been to?
hey whats the prize?
l ld-drago
the origninal or meteo?