Names

(Oct. 19, 2020  4:01 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: What I wanted at first was TakaraTheBeybladeLord but it was way too long and TakaraTomyTheLord makes no sense to me and it sounds weird.
Why not TakaraTheBeyLord?
the blacknight because i like black swords, the black night sounds like some apocalypse event, and combined names are cool. for those who didnt know, black, night, and knight, lack, ack, are all parts of my name. oh yea 'the' too
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:01 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: What I wanted at first was TakaraTheBeybladeLord but it was way too long and TakaraTomyTheLord makes no sense to me and it sounds weird.
Why not TakaraTheBeyLord?

Didn't think about that!
i originally was going to have my name as just Delta, but that was taken so i just put DeltaZakuro and i was satisfied with it and still am.
i just like the name leonidas and i like kerbeus/kerberous/ceberus
i got the name leonidas from a bakugan
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:29 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Why not TakaraTheBeyLord?

Didn't think about that!

LOL
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:29 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:03 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: Why not TakaraTheBeyLord?

Didn't think about that!
You can change your name, just talk to a mod. But you can only change it one time.
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:19 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: There was a thread for this, but it was closed. I chose BuilderROB because at the time I had a YouTube channel of the same name. If you want the true origin of the name in general, I was (and still am) a fan of R.O.B., as you can see the head of in my Pfp. At the time (around 2015-2016), I also really liked Super Mario Maker and Builder Mario as well, so I combined the two and got BuilderROB.

Those were simpler times, when two rob mains could have a beyblade battle in smash bros.
My friend couldn't pronounce my name so he started calling me YishYash.
Eh, I already had YouTube but the name. I just like penguins.
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:13 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Eh, I already had YouTube but the name. I just like penguins.

Penguins are cool
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:13 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Eh, I already had YouTube but the name. I just like penguins.

Penguins are cool

They’re extremely cute
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:17 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2020  11:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Penguins are cool

They’re extremely cute

I like them in real life and in cartoon
I chose my name since Valt is my favorite character. Even though I prefer the Japanese names for beys more, I thought it would be cool to use Valtryek since it has Valt in it. So Valtryek Aoi was born.