NYC Toy Fair 2020

Achilles A5 looks nice now that we got a good view from it. I hate how the Retsu weight looks realistic even though it's integrated plastic lol
(Feb. 25, 2020  12:19 AM)peek Wrote: Achilles A5 looks nice now that we got a good view from it. I hate how the Retsu weight looks realistic even though it's integrated plastic lol

I couldn't take it apart(All stuff is displayed) but it looks like it has a mode change on it, not too sure though we have to wait for the product to be released.
(Feb. 24, 2020  12:35 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: What is the bright yellow bey in the middle of the 3rd row?

Pretty sure Solar Sphynx.
(Feb. 24, 2020  11:53 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Is this supposed to be the stadium from the final arc of GT?
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2020  11:53 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
Is this supposed to be the stadium from the final arc of GT?

I think so. I knew Hasbro would make this into a set.
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:43 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:19 AM)g2_ Wrote: Is this supposed to be the stadium from the final arc of GT?

I think so. I knew Hasbro would make this into a set.
Hasbro's stadiums are so epic.
(Feb. 25, 2020  2:38 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2020  1:43 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: I think so. I knew Hasbro would make this into a set.
Hasbro's stadiums are so epic.

yeah, buying this 100%
Hasbro ruined beys again *gets on knees & yells like the rath of Khan* "HASBROOOO!" Hasbro was fun back then but these have more plastic than a girl outside at night. Why can't they make them good? How hard is it use metal & actuall metal weights? I hope the USA/Canada kids someday find the REAL prime Apocalypse
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:27 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Hasbro ruined beys again *gets on knees & yells like the rath of Khan* "HASBROOOO!" Hasbro was fun back then but these have more plastic than a girl outside at night. Why can't they make them good? How hard is it use metal & actuall metal weights? I hope the USA/Canada kids someday find the REAL prime Apocalypse

Like i say to everyone. If you are gonna complain about what hasbro is doing, them i rather you go buy tt. If you cant then suck it up, let hasbro do their own thing.
(Feb. 26, 2020  8:27 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Hasbro ruined beys again *gets on knees & yells like the rath of Khan* "HASBROOOO!" Hasbro was fun back then but these have more plastic than a girl outside at night. Why can't they make them good? How hard is it use metal & actuall metal weights? I hope the USA/Canada kids someday find the REAL prime Apocalypse

Don’t like don’t buy. Don’t complain about it. Kids know amazon exists, ya know. All hope isn’t lost. the us and ca is “cursed by hasbro forever” yeah things like no weights and such are a bummer but they do try to put in effort into every gimmick so people can have fun.
coverage on the new launcher from Hasbro, the last video is gonna be the interview I conducted asking questions on Rise/Future releases etc...

Here's the interview I conducted, somethings were answered some things weren't I tried to ask whatever I could so keep that in mind.