[NOTICE] dimsum2u shop becomes normal, thanks! ^__^ (CLOSED)

dimsum2u shop will closed from 1 to 6 april (out of town),

(1) all friends please take order before 30 march,
(2) all PM will be no answer from 1 to 6 april,

i hope i can get some good news to wbo when i am back, new items? new discount? ......... please keep waiting for me, thanks!

regards
dimsum2u..
Have fun on you're trip to out of town, Have a safe journey and when you return, make a million more sales.
Have, a safe trip Grin Hope the best for you, keep up the good work!
Have fun! Take on the world.

And on a more selfish note THANK GOD MY BIRTHDAY'S ON THE 26th OF MARCH...
Enjoy your trip dimsum2u! I hope you can get your hands on the new 4D beyblades when you get back. Grin
have fun on your trip bring me back something good 8D. i gonna go broke cuase of this guy to much awsome deals need more money!!!! lol
Have a safe trip! Hope my package arrives soon!!!!
hello, thanks for your support, and i hope i will bring some good news to wbo when i am back, maybe a new discount, maybe a new beyblades, maybe a limited beyblades...... just wait for me, thank you very very very much! ^____^
See ya!
see ya!! dimsum2u hope you do well to everyone!!!
enjoy,and have a safe trip!
(Mar. 30, 2011  7:29 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Will that be the same with your eBay shop?

Obvoiously.

If he will be away, who will sell from his eBay shop or WBO shop?

You could've figured it out yourself.
Goodbye. I will try to get more money, so I might just buy a bey or two from you.
thanks all ! ^__^

TheFusionRuler : yes! same same.

dear all, i am going to leave now, so please take order after 7-8 April, thanks for your help! see you soon.
Hi dimsum2,

I want to buy some beyblades for my son and would prefer to buy with a credit card and not through paypal, is this possible?
He is away, that's what this topic is dedicated to. He will not answer.

He only accepts Paypal.
1harvey2 : maybe you can go to check on www.paypal.com, i know paypal will accept credit card, thanks!

Electric : thanks for your help!

ALL BECOMES NORMAL, THANKS!
Welcome back dimsum!Hope you had a nice trip!