NFL Football

We have a Patriots Vs Seahawk Super Bowl.

None of my teams made it... Can someone just stop the pats? They make the Super Bowl every few years like clock work. Like clockwork. and if they didn't, someone had to go through them in the playoffs.

Atleast I have the pro bowl to look forward too.
Well, it looked like it was gonna be a repeat of the regular seasons for the Pats where they kept scoring easy at the line, and they did.

For the first time, I am actually wanting the Patriots to win the Superbowl, Only because I hate Richard Sherman. That should be it.

Oh, speaking of The Seahawks, anybody hear that Lynch almost got banned for trying to wear gold cleats? Man, everything's going wrong with him. First he doesn't want to talk to media, now he does this, which just makes the media want to question him more. You a dummy, Marshawn...
Lynch definitely does not mind to be fined, haha. He's stubborn. I also dislike Sherman but I am rooting for Seattle just because I highly dislike Tom Brady. Plus Russel Wilson is a great QB.
No doubt. He just has too many egotistic players alongside him (Lynch and Sherman notably). It makes his team look bad.

Honestly, the Pats should win this one. Brady is great for a late 30-something year old QB, Gronk can do things, Ridley can, Gostkowski will never miss the uprights. He and his team is set.

Goin on a limb, Pats open a big lead through the first half 21-10, then 31-13 at the 3rd's end, with the final score 38-33 to New England.
I really dislike the way they had the pro bowl set up with it being wherever the Super Bowl is (but it's better for buissness no doubt ) and how it's not NFC vs AFC anymore... The rules were fun though, smaller uprights, no knockoffs, no blitzs, etc.

Too the actually game

J.J Watt and Grimes were actually trying to play a good game of football unlike some other defensive players early on who were to afraid to even touch receivers, leading to a couple plays where they'd break away before the refs ended the plays and gained a substantial amount of yards.

Those illegal blitzs for team Irvin? C'mon man. Atleast the refs started catching them better.

Vinantier ? LOL. Missed 2 extra point attempts and a field goal. But the extra points were close enough to probably make it even the uprights were the usual length.

OBJ definatly showed his skills for the fans during practice throws on the field, those 1 hand catches. He didn't do bad in the game either, considering he's a rookie.

Also , a personal note, I didn't think the Honey Bagder made it to NFL after that drug problem he had... Wonder how I missed that.
So the press conferences showed really no seriousness. Even Bill Belichek couldn't be taken seriously talking about Deflategate with flip-flops being sported.

There's nothing else really to do or say except wait for the Superbowl, but I'm only here so I don't get fined.

Time. *gets up and leaves*
I'm pumped for tommorrow!

But beware, Tom Brady has a cold.
Anybody throwing money into betting that Lynch is gonna avoid press and leave right after the game? I say so.
Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2015 Superbowl 49 Champions: The New England Patriots!

Rookie Malcolm Butler with the clutch Interception to save it. Brawl ended it all for Seattle as Bruce Irvin got unsportsmanlike conduct. That was a good game, to be honest. i didn't like how it was with the adversity on both teams, but an exciting game, and no deflated balls! Yay!

See you guys next time at Superbowl L.
Based on who played best, Seattle shoulda win.
That interception determined the game .

i wanted OT

Everybody say your goodbyes to the thread, since I doubt it'll get much attention in offseason and will go into hibernation .
I don't think it is that New England won, but more of Seattle lost. It was clear who the better team was in the beginning I think, it's just the egos of nearly the entire Seattle team. I also can NOT believe they didn't send Lynch jamming through the line when they were at the two. It's loke they forgot they have the best running back in the league.
(Feb. 02, 2015  5:22 AM)Tri Wrote: I don't think it is that New England won, but more of Seattle lost. It was clear who the better team was in the beginning I think, it's just the egos of nearly the entire Seattle team. I also can NOT believe they didn't send Lynch jamming through the line when they were at the two. It's loke they forgot they have the best running back in the league.

I guess the thought that was what NE was expecting, although it wouldn't have matter. Lynch woulda tore that DL apart.
Well, about the last play there, Darren Bevell released a response about it saying it was about the game clock. Should Lynch get stopped, the clock would run and they wouldn't have any options left in the last play except to do something and hope it works.

Quite understandable. Making the pass play would have been better, rather than risk losing time if Lynch is stopped. Lockette would've caught it too had Butler not bumped him out of the way.

I wasn't too big of a fan of either team. It's the Egoraptors versus the Deflatriots. But over both, I wanted the pats to win.
GG bye bye jimmy graham this is BS man im out
(Jun. 18, 2015  2:22 PM)playingabout13 Wrote: Can't wait for the new season to start...

servicingstop

I dare someone to check this link.

Who else is pumped about the Denver and Green Bay game? Somebody is leaving that stadium with a no longer perfect score Gasp
Hmm, well then. I didn't realize that there are 2 of these...well then... Guess I have some time to go into both of these.

Raiders are number 1#, all who think other wise are...i'unno don't like them or something...

(Oct. 29, 2015  3:19 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: While the Pats keep theirs. Oooooooo

Eh, sooner or later. They'll get there comings.
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:13 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hmm, well then. I didn't realize that there are 2 of these...well then... Guess I have some time to go into both of these.

Raiders are number 1#, all who think other wise are...i'unno don't like them or something...

*Holds backing calling out raiders colors as gang symbol jokes*

To each their own.
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:17 PM)Zed EX Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2015  4:13 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Hmm, well then. I didn't realize that there are 2 of these...well then... Guess I have some time to go into both of these.

*Holds backing calling out raiders colors as gang symbol jokes*

To each their own.

don't go there bro! Raiders are so great! ...

They've been pretty trash for a while, not gonna lie. I do wish they went back on there win streak and being a power house...but that was in the good ol days...I like them but not gonna lie about them at all.
So how about the Panthers of all teams being undefeated? Pretty awesome. New England, Denver and Cincy also undefeated. This season is a train wreck so far for certain divisions. The Colts are leading the AFC South at 3-5, and the Titans, last place with only one win, is just a game and a half behind them. NYG leads the NFC East with 4-4.

Also, does anybody seem to notice that in some, but not all, cases of crime or violence against a player, that player returns and shows up? Peterson has put Minnesota to 5-2, gust a game behind the leading Green Bay.

The Chargers have failed for me this year. We're behind the Raiders *sadface*. Someday Philip Rivers will get the Superbowl win that he deserves.
One undefeated team. Redskins holding that lead in our sad division. Hoping Cousins leads our offense into the playoffs. Still think New England will win the Super Bowl. Carolina has the chance of course.
Officiating has been the worst it's ever been, and that's the main headline.

Predictions:

New England will take the AFC, Carolina NFC. Cincy, Indy, and Denver join AFC, Steelers and Texans as WC.

For NFC, Minnesota, Arizona, NYG are in, GB and Seattle as WC.

Titans will be the worst team in the NFL record-wise, and Cowboys for NFC. They suck. It's obvious. Romo can't stay healthy, and the team is an ego machine waiting to explode, and Jerry Jones wants Manziel? R.I.P. America's team.

Why is Dallas America's team? Just give it to New England. Americans cheat a lot, too.
Minnesota leading the NFC North makes me want to cry.

Carolina is most definitely my top choice for the super bowl. New England will probably take the AFC spot unfortunately.
(Dec. 04, 2015  1:41 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Officiating has been the worst it's ever been, and that's the main headline.

Predictions:

New England will take the AFC, Carolina NFC. Cincy, Indy, and Denver join AFC, Steelers and Texans as WC.

For NFC, Minnesota, Arizona, NYG are in, GB and Seattle as WC.

Titans will be the worst team in the NFL record-wise, and Cowboys for NFC. They suck. It's obvious. Romo can't stay healthy, and the team is an ego machine waiting to explode, and Jerry Jones wants Manziel? R.I.P. America's team.

Why is Dallas America's team? Just give it to New England. Americans cheat a lot, too.
*Cough* Redskins are better than the Giants *cough*. I really do believe they'll make the playoffs. How far they'll go, I got no idea. The Giants don't seem like they'll do it. The Skins also have an easier schedule than they do.

Minnesota is playing solid so I think Green Bay will jump in at the Wild card. Lose in the second round. Aaron Rodgers doesn't seem to be on his game.

Just because Carolina's perfect doesn't mean they'll beat New England. The Patriots have much more experience and Tom Brady is probably the best QB in the league.

Who do you guys think is going to win the rookie of the year? Todd Gurley seems to be lighting the league on fire, at least Fantasy wise lol. I would've said Mariota at the beginning of the year, but unfortunately the Titans made him look bad. He's still my favorite QB in the league though Grin.

The Titans need a lot, but who should they pick up in the draft next year? I'd choose a good lineman to give Mariota more time to think or maybe a good receiver. Maybe build on their defense? I don't really know the NFL that well, but who do the Titans need desperately?