[NE,UK] Newcastle Sunday Summer Spinoff. (28/08/11)

on
Hosted by
  Newt
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

I put an event proposal in but its not going to be made official till i can get 8 confirmed atendees.

the details are as follows

(Jul. 27, 2011  11:48 PM)Newt Wrote: I'm gonna try to get another tournament going. This is probably going to be my last shot for this year unless the weather stays good through september.

I know my last one was a failure but there wasnt much I could do to drum up support last minute.

Date: SUNDAY 28th August ( 28/08/11)
Time:1pm (can make it later if needed post if its going to be a problem)
If everybody can be there and registered for 12:45 that would be awesome Smile
Estimated Duration 2hours (Depends on entrants and format used)

Venue: Leazes Park (Band Stand Area) Newcastle (North East, UK).
Direction from St James Park
Directions from St Jamses Park metro station.
We will be under the band stand if it decides to drizzle. If anyone has an umbrella I would sujest bringing it just incase Smile

If anyone is travelling from out of the area I would reccomend using the tyne and wear metro service to get to st james park metro station. I will meet up with people at St James metro station at 12. If your coming from far and want to to meet you at central station please say so and i'll make special arrangements.

Format: Round Robin (Block RR if we get enough)

Entry Fee:
Without Passport £3
Blader Passport holder Free

Prizes Mystery bey and some metal faces to be given out randomly.
Judges: Newt, Black_Rose

I have booked the day off work and its gonna cost me money to have that day off. Please invite friends and relatives to get the numbers up and also reply to say if your definately gonna attend.

This might be the last chance to have a touney for awhile as the weather might turn bad like last year and that would be a disaster Unhappy

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Aug. 21, 2011  2:10 AM)Newt Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  11:22 PM)pegasis1996 Wrote: me and my 2 freinds will be going if the tornerment is still on

Nice one Smile

Tourney is gonna be on even if it rains hails or 3foot of snow drops im definately not going to cancel.

Great, so would you say its guaranteed we will get a turnout of at least 8 this time?? Just need to be sure since I would be missing out going to the ManUtd game if I'm coming down so need to know it will go ahead this time.
(Aug. 21, 2011  4:17 PM)Omre_ Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2011  2:10 AM)Newt Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2011  11:22 PM)pegasis1996 Wrote: me and my 2 freinds will be going if the tornerment is still on

Nice one Smile

Tourney is gonna be on even if it rains hails or 3foot of snow drops im definately not going to cancel.

Great, so would you say its guaranteed we will get a turnout of at least 8 this time?? Just need to be sure since I would be missing out going to the ManUtd game if I'm coming down so need to know it will go ahead this time.

Confirmed are:

Me
Black_Rose
Scurry
Spoonigan
Kaiser
Meadowell
Poesidon +1??
as confirmed

Possibles are
you
pagasis1996 +1
blackwing burdeez
oh yea, if anyone has a beylauncher L ill buy it since my package didnt arrive Uncertain
(Aug. 27, 2011  6:18 PM)poseidon Wrote: oh yea, if anyone has a beylauncher L ill buy it since my package didnt arrive Uncertain

I'll take up my spare one if you wanna buy it.
just a quick reminder.

Even if its lashing it down with rain tomorrow the tourney WILL NOT be cancelled. we will just move on to somewhere more sheltered if we need to.

Also I'm going to try to be at St James Park Metro station from 12 (metros depending xD)

See you guys all tomorrow
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:36 PM)Newt Wrote: just a quick reminder.

Even if its lashing it down with rain tomorrow the tourney WILL NOT be cancelled. we will just move on to somewhere more sheltered if we need to.

Also I'm going to try to be at St James Park Metro station from 12 (metros depending xD)

Just realised theres a Newcastle game tomorrow at 1, so things will probs be pretty busy as we are right next to the stadium..
(Aug. 28, 2011  1:55 AM)Omre_ Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  11:36 PM)Newt Wrote: just a quick reminder.

Just realised theres a Newcastle game tomorrow at 1, so things will probs be pretty busy as we are right next to the stadium..

Im there now it's not that busy. People go to the ground and don't hang around the metro station.

Wow the turnout really suprised me.

We got up to 10 after the tourney finished and that was without Spoonigan or Kaiser.

I went undefeated for once with Omre Coming second Smile

I gave away the prize (screw capricorn) and let the 2 runners up from round robin battle for it. As Omre already had it and we just figured that would be good. I also gave out a storm pegasis to rthe runer up that didn't win capricorn.

Gave out 5 metal faces aswell.

All in all good day Smile
(Aug. 28, 2011  5:16 PM)Newt Wrote: Wow the turnout really suprised me.

We got up to 10 after the tourney finished and that was without Spoonigan or Kaiser.

I went undefeated for once with Omre Coming second Smile

I gave away the prize (screw capricorn) and let the 2 runners up from round robin battle for it. As Omre already had it and we just figured that would be good. I also gave out a storm pegasis to rthe runer up that didn't win capricorn.

Gave out 5 metal faces aswell.

All in all good day Smile

And i turn up at the end, sorry, bu you know, football trafic, it was crazy, i did have a good time with the battles i played though.
Yeah really enjoyed today, at first it looked bad and didn't seem we'd get a turnout but great that everyone showed up by the end and happy to have got 2nd Smile
i really enjoyed the tornerment glad to of got the metal face whens the next torny
Made knockout rounds again so I'm not complaining.
I have the results done I just need Ommair sp? the little lad that showed up last to post in this topic or pm me so I can make sure he gets his beyboints.
yo how many points did i get cause i forgot
i am ummair so can ihave my ponits plese aslo it it was a mint todemint
This tournament was processed.