[NC / VA, USA] Kusanagi (Invite Only Team) {Read Original Post Before You Post}

(Oct. 17, 2011  2:57 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:51 AM)Ziro Wrote: Is that going to be the birthday tournament?
It should also be a Thanksgiving tournament.

Thankgiving is later in the month after the tournament and dark and I have been talking about having a birthday tournament for a while so you should have voiced your opinion earlier.
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:01 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:51 AM)Ziro Wrote: Is that going to be the birthday tournament?

Thankgiving is later in the month after the tournament and dark and I have been talking about having a birthday tournament for a while so you should have voiced your opinion earlier.

I mentioned it to you at the last tournament. Where would you think a good place to host it be?

I mean like also representing Thanksgiving along with your' birthdays.
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:05 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:57 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: It should also be a Thanksgiving tournament.

You can talk to Dark about that. When I think of Thanksgiving I think of turkey not beyblade even the store ignore thanksgiving and skip to Christmas. But I'm still open to the idea. I don't really know why I'm making a big deal about this it wouldn't really effect the tournament.

(Oct. 17, 2011  3:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  2:57 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: It should also be a Thanksgiving tournament.

I mentioned it to you at the last tournament. Where would you think a good place to host it be?

At the moment I don't know any place to host it and I'm on an iPod I will pm you places later in the week.

(Oct. 17, 2011  3:13 AM)Ziro Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:05 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:01 AM)Ziro Wrote: Thankgiving is later in the month after the tournament and dark and I have been talking about having a birthday tournament for a while so you should have voiced your opinion earlier.
You can talk to Dark about that. When I think of Thanksgiving I think of turkey not beyblade even the store ignore thanksgiving and skip to Christmas. But I'm still open to the idea. I don't really know why I'm making a big deal about this it wouldn't really effect the tournament.

(Oct. 17, 2011  3:04 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:01 AM)Ziro Wrote: Thankgiving is later in the month after the tournament and dark and I have been talking about having a birthday tournament for a while so you should have voiced your opinion earlier.

At the moment I don't know any place to host it and I'm on an iPod I will pm you places later in the week.

Ill find some places in goldsboro if thats ok. We have a game store that i think would jump at the idea.
Cool since you and hitsugiya live there I think you two will have an easy time with this tournament and this time we should get the prizes in advance.
(Oct. 17, 2011  3:33 AM)Ziro Wrote: Cool since you and hitsugiya live there I think you two will have an easy time with this tournament and this time we should get the prizes in advance.

Of course, Ill try and find a place this week. Ill be in touch with you.
Dark about how long ago did you send the passport money?
(Oct. 17, 2011  8:36 PM)Ziro Wrote: Dark about how long ago did you send the passport money?

I'm sending it tomorrow. I haven't had a chance to put it in my PayPal yet. I'm uploading results and everything tonight. I just got off work so I'll be sendin it off soon. After I get a hair cut and some Starbucks.
I should be getting my new Phantom Orion tomorrow!
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:12 PM)Ziro Wrote: I should be getting my new Phantom Orion tomarrow!
Did you buy it from a different seller this time?
(Oct. 18, 2011  10:21 PM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  8:12 PM)Ziro Wrote: I should be getting my new Phantom Orion tomarrow!
Did you buy it from a different seller this time?

No, I just returned it for a new one because in the mail I think it got crushed by something and the B : D was damaged because of that.
I just looked at my eBay messages it looks like I'll get the bey by the end of the week.
So will I see all you guys at the Greenville tru tournament? Besides g1998man of course.
(Oct. 21, 2011  9:10 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: So will I see all you guys at the Greenville tru tournament? Besides g1998man of course.

Ill be there tomorrow. We can use this as a chance to recruit people for our future tournaments. My phantom orion has yet to come in Unhappy
Maybe, I've never been to a TRU tournament and after the tournament we were going to have on the 22nd got cancelled I didn't even think about going. If I tried to go now it would be on short notice.
(Oct. 21, 2011  9:25 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  9:10 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: So will I see all you guys at the Greenville tru tournament? Besides g1998man of course.

Ill be there tomorrow. We can use this as a chance to recruit people for our future tournaments. My phantom orion has yet to come in Unhappy
Wow you have bad luck with stuff arriving in it's most wanted time. Like when your scythe Kronos came the day of the tournament after you went there lol.
(Oct. 21, 2011  9:59 PM)Ziro Wrote: Maybe, I've never been to a TRU tournament and after the tournament we were going to have on the 22nd got cancelled I didn't even think about going. If I tried to go now it would be on short notice.

IM currently in the process of trying to organize another event for November
What time is the TRU tournament and what are the prizes?
(Oct. 22, 2011  1:01 AM)Ziro Wrote: What time is the TRU tournament and what are the prizes?

2-4pm. And there is no prizes.
I'll probably be able to make. Is the competition there easier (not including you guys)? And my Phantom Orion should be here!
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:03 AM)Ziro Wrote: I'll probably be able to make. Is the competition there easier (not including you guys)? And my Phantom Orion should be here!

Its more noobs then anything. Its our job to educate them.
Do you mean educate as in show them how to beyblade well, or educate as in "I'm gonna educate this n00b!"?
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:11 AM)Ziro Wrote: Do you mean educate as in show them how to beyblade well, or educate as in "I'm gonna educate this n00b!"?

Both, some of them don't know much about Beyblade. There are several of them who think because they have a Pegasus they are unbeatable.
This is what bad anime dubs do to children.
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:17 AM)Ziro Wrote: This is what bad anime dubs do to children.

So so true. I work with kids and I can say that bad anime does affect them.