My trip to MEGA Brands

I don't think there's any plans for an anime haha, but we discussed some other forms of media recognition.
Battle Strikers the comic book?
(Aug. 08, 2009  4:30 AM)Spinster Wrote: Battle Strikers the comic book?

it's a possibility?
Baaaaadaaaaassssss
Hey Brad, how long are you staying in Montreal? When are coming back?
I got home yesterday.
(Aug. 08, 2009  7:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I got home yesterday.
Oh that's cool. Did u have fun? Joyful_2
Of course ...?

There's more to come from me about this trip soon, so please be patient Grin
We'll try to be WinkSmile
Hehe, your very lucky Smile And I can't wait until you post some more info Grin
Yeah.... what omega said. Grin
(Aug. 08, 2009  4:30 AM)Spinster Wrote: Battle Strikers the comic book?

Now that would be badass.

Also, I look forward to it Brad. Grin
I just read this whole topic and I now look at battle strikers in a complete different way now. It seems they're not so bad. And beyblade has to start doing the same thing, giving out free mfb's as samples and inviting brad to discuss future releases and stuff. c:
(Aug. 08, 2009  5:19 PM)Medz Wrote: I just read this whole topic and I now look at battle strikers in a complete different way now. It seems they're not so bad. And beyblade has to start doing the same thing, giving out free mfb's as samples and inviting brad to discuss future releases and stuff. c:

Brad would love that but I don't know if it would happen and I don't think they need to give out samples since they are selling little hot cakes already.
Yeah, but they should still try to affiliate with WBO, it could end up benefiting both parties alot.
wow alot of stuff there brad. nice pics btw so how exactly do these things work?
"Welcome Bradley Tiller", awesome.
Oh god, now I feel like collecting those... So colorful and pretty from my sight...
Those pics are beautiful.
(Aug. 09, 2009  1:29 PM)Giga Wrote: "Welcome Bradley Tiller", awesome.

Ditto.

I'm impressed with the fact that they haven't been around for to long yet they have so many already. Grin
Aha, those pictures show them to be more colourful than I thought......I really want more now. >< Particularly Wolfen and that blue/pink one.
Yeah, what is that blue/pink one? The pic next to it looks like Rhino, but those colours don't look anything like the picture...