My trip to MEGA Brands

Your so lucky Brad Unhappy I want every striker! Not fair.
(Aug. 06, 2009  5:28 AM)The_General Wrote: ....Obviously MEGA Brands values their relationship with you, so I'm curious if there were any talks of "co-promotion" or anything in that realm.

Pretty sure that Mega Brands will want to keep things separate. They might want our opinions on stuff but I think 'co-promotion' is too far.

(Aug. 06, 2009  8:58 PM)Khel Wrote: Next thing you know it'll be visors!

Don't you carping joke about that. =_=
Sorry bout that....
(Aug. 06, 2009  10:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: Don't you carping joke about that. =_=

Lmao.

You mean to tell me that they are also selling things like hats, shirts and even dogtags. The hat is awesome and I would love that and the shirts might be good but maybe they are going a little to far with the dogtag.

It think much of battle strikers when I first saw them but maybe they aren't as bad as I think. Glad you are enjoying it though. Smile
(Aug. 06, 2009  10:26 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Lmao.

You mean to tell me that they are also selling things like hats, shirts and even dogtags. The hat is awesome and I would love that and the shirts might be good but maybe they are going a little to far with the dogtag.

No, we're not selling hats, t-shirts, or dog tags. The hat and shirts are the uniform of the Brand Ambassadors on the turbo tour, the dog tags are a promo item they're giving away to kids. Smile
(Aug. 06, 2009  10:37 PM)ambassador Wrote: No, we're not selling hats, t-shirts, or dog tags. The hat and shirts are the uniform of the Brand Ambassadors on the turbo tour, the dog tags are a promo item they're giving away to kids. Smile

Lol, sorry, my mistake. I still think the hat is awesome though. Smile
Brad, PLEASE tell us if you've tested Battle Strikers yet! Also, of you have had any Beyblade vs. Battle Strikers battle yet, PLEASE tell us which won!
Judjdicxjsia he will tell you when he's done it. Obiously the metal top easily defeats the rubber one, but battle strikers are not made o compete, if I have to say this once more I'll explode.
O.K. Sorry Giga
No need to be sorry, just saying. If he hasn't responded it gennerally means that he hasn't done yet. Hel post when he is Smile
Okay, thanks.
beyblades can whup butt agenst beyblades
sorry can whup butt agenst battle strikers
(Aug. 07, 2009  2:27 AM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: beyblades can whup butt agenst beyblades
sorry can whup butt agenst battle strikers

How many times have we mentioned in THIS THREAD ALONE to not do this? We're not about to get into a pissing fight over brands here. Read the flippin' thread before posting.
Next person to do so will get a warning. Smile
I want a dog tag! *big nerd*
Aha, I got to play a bit while I was there, but since they gave me every product I couldn't bring it back with me, so they're in the mail. However from cursory examination Tank was the best.
Sounds like you had a good time Brad!
Awesome. Can't believe you got to see so much. It's really great that they value our opinions so much, too. The fact that you are getting every battle striker released so far (plus 1) is even more amazing. <3 I'm really starting to love Battle Strikers. XD
They've actually started to air the commercials now for this.

It almost seems a bit chaotic, but I like the idea of there being more human involvement during the actual battle process. In that way, despite that there are fewer models than that of Beyblade, the ability of the player to work the top becomes an influencing factor.
I definitely didn't consider it that chaotic. My main problem was that they have an inability to retain spin, but it seemed to be they have plans to address it. They have a lot of really cool improvements planned.
(Aug. 07, 2009  10:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I definitely didn't consider it that chaotic. My main problem was that they have an inability to retain spin, but it seemed to be they have plans to address it. They have a lot of really cool improvements planned.

Well, every company has to start somewhere and build themselvies up, it's only normal that they wouldn't have very good spin at first.
how long until a battle strikers anime? xD
(Aug. 07, 2009  12:31 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: how long until a battle strikers anime? xD

Considering the corporate headquarters is in Montreal, Canada... my guess would be never.
(Aug. 07, 2009  1:04 PM)Spinster Wrote: Considering the corporate headquarters is in Montreal, Canada... my guess would be never.

Well, a lot of non Japanese animation companies have produced anime styled cartoons, such as W.I.T.C.H., Huntix.etc, so there is I suppose a possibility that a supporting cartoon could be produced for it.
It's just fairly unlikely.
WITCH and Huntik are both from an Italian animation studio. The animation style is consistent with that of decades of Italian animation and illustration.