My trip to MEGA Brands

(Aug. 05, 2009  6:35 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: lol i'll laugh if they have a crab and call it sir pincealot

Citizen Snips
(Aug. 05, 2009  8:42 PM)Ominous Wrote: Citizen Snips

lol futurama and captain crustacean that bet mine by miles!
Adding this to my list of reasons to own my own website...being well spoken and running things professionally pays off huh Brad? lol
(Aug. 05, 2009  6:58 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: all im concerned about is, are tey better than bey?

and hope ya had/have fun brad!

Just because it's a spinning top shouldn't really make it a "is it better than beyblade?" issue...they are two different games. Beyblade has it's own show, and is made of a different material, and launches differently...and I feel Beyblade's level of customization is a little more deep.

But seriously...being "better" is a matter of personal opinion. If you wanna know, go buy it.
I just got back to my hotel. Unfortunately I'm bound legally to not talk about most of what I saw ... all I will say is that I was seriously blown away by some of their plans. They're very serious about this, will be interesting to see where they take it.

They also gave me every Striker product released, including this unreleased one:

[Image: Photo191.jpg]
OMG, that looks amazing. What tip does it have? Tongue_out

I'm seriously so jealous of you right now.
It's got a red flat, it's called Sniper. It was a UK promo that ended up being canceled, they don't know if they're going to release it yet.

I also got some shirts that are way too big for me and a dogtag.
That pic....10/10 I lol'd

I'm a pretty big dude, you can send me a shirt :B
Sounds like it was pretty awesome. And damnn, they gave you every Battle Striker released... imagine if this was about MFB! Eee
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:03 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's got a red flat, it's called Sniper. It was a UK promo that ended up being canceled, they don't know if they're going to release it yet.

I also got some shirts that are way too big for me and a dogtag.
Wha.. I want that promo ;( did they say why they cancled it?
They did, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to say.
Brad ... wearing a hat? What have they done to you?! DJ - Shock!
Ah okay. Did they ask/tell you anything about improving the customization?
me wants your impression on the Strikers then Smile
I doubt he's had time to play with them yet.
I'll talk a little more about it later, I've been up since 4 AM and am exhausted.
TT needs to get in touch with you like this =[
Man, I'm jealous as carp.

Brad, not expecting a quick answer at all, but it is something I'd like to see you address (if you can) when you do your write up. Were there any talks about any type of affiliation between this site and MEGA Brands? Even if it was only a stickied thread for Battle Strikers? I only ask because I think that both communities would find the other product interesting, and the products are so different, the majority of the people will be able to see the positives differences in both, both organizations benefitting. I realize this is the WBO, stictly beyblade, but I thought it was a question worth asking. Obviously MEGA Brands values their relationship with you, so I'm curious if there were any talks of "co-promotion" or anything in that realm.

As Maz stated, Takara Tomy needs to get a hold of you like this as well...the possibilities are endless. Keep up the hard work and anything is possible man!
On top of that, I'm wondering if you had time for Beyblade vs. Battle Striker battles?
(Aug. 06, 2009  6:03 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: On top of that, I'm wondering if you had time for Beyblade vs. Battle Striker battles?

Heavy rubber tops vs. lighter metal tops dosen't seem like it would be very competitive.

Any reason in particular you'd want to see that? I mean, it's inevitable, but isn't that just going to spark stupid arguments between ignorant kids over what is the "superior" top?

I think I'm going to implode next time someone comes into a Battle Strikers thread and says "No way this is better than beyblade!!!!!11".
I want to see it because Brad mentioned previously there was a chance it would happen.
Nice hat xD
I can't believe they gave you all their merch. I want Turbine so bad, but dropping $50 on the tournament set is totally out of the question.
they sell it england...but id prefer bey...u know down where i live they sell beystadiums (old type) for 0.09p its the thunder rumbler one.
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:26 AM)Kei Wrote: Brad ... wearing a hat? What have they done to you?! DJ - Shock!

Next thing you know it'll be visors!

Anyway good things turned out well Brad Smile