My YouTube Requests.

(Nov. 11, 2020  7:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:29 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: GT customize set battles
Is this a request? If so could you explain further what this means cause it’s confusing.

Battle all the beys in the gt customize set against each other.
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  6:29 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: GT customize set battles
Is this a request? If so could you explain further what this means cause it’s confusing.

He means Prime Apocalypse vs Regila genesi vs Cosmo Dragon
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:04 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Is this a request? If so could you explain further what this means cause it’s confusing.

He means Prime Apocalypse vs Regila genesi vs Cosmo Dragon

your forgetting Erase Fafnir too
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Is this a request? If so could you explain further what this means cause it’s confusing.

I guess.

(Nov. 11, 2020  7:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

To be honest though, regali Genesis would destroy the other three.
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Battle all the beys in the gt customize set against each other.
I guess.

(Nov. 11, 2020  7:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Battle all the beys in the gt customize set against each other.

idk prime is pretty op
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I guess.

idk prime is pretty op

Prime destroys everyone lol
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:22 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I guess.

idk prime is pretty op

True, prime is op.
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: idk prime is pretty op

True, prime is op.

also, trick, hybrid, and ultimate reboot are super fun to use. And i just like cosmo
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: True, prime is op.

also, trick, hybrid, and ultimate reboot are super fun to use. And i just like cosmo

Yeah
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:32 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: True, prime is op.

Yep. And I don’t really like cosmo but I love the base.
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:33 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: also, trick, hybrid, and ultimate reboot are super fun to use. And i just like cosmo

Yep. And I don’t really like cosmo but I love the base.

i got a fake gt customize set and i STILL like cosmo
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  7:36 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Yep. And I don’t really like cosmo but I love the base.

i got a fake gt customize set and i STILL like cosmo
Lol.
Dread Bahamut Review!
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Dread Bahamut Review!

Sure.

(Nov. 11, 2020  11:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Piplup combo: orb Engard ignition’

Ok, but who’s piplup? Oh I looked it up it’s a Pokémon.
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:02 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2020  11:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Dread Bahamut Review!

Sure.

If you ever need a video idea I have many of those.
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:27 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  12:02 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sure.

If you ever need a video idea I have many of those.

Oh don’t worry I have like 1000s of video ideas and I also have you awesome guys at the WBO to give me extra requests. But if I ever run out of ideas I’ll let you know, and feel free to comment any video request you like just don’t go overdrive with ideas. 

Btw I’m doing the videos this way
My video idea
Request
My video idea
Request
Friday episode review
Saturday CBT
Video idea 

And every week.
TheRogueBlader I think you subbed to the wrong one. Here’s the correct the one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVSRn5R...subscriber
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:38 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: TheRogueBlader I think you subbed to the wrong one. Here’s the correct the one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVSRn5R...subscriber
What was with that Minecraft rap, saying forknife is better. I thought u were a man of culture
(Nov. 12, 2020  4:47 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  3:38 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: TheRogueBlader I think you subbed to the wrong one. Here’s the correct the one https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVSRn5R...subscriber
What was with that Minecraft rap, saying forknife is better. I thought u were a man of culture

Ehh, I made it for fun
lol I like how all of you are talking about subbing each other even tho this thread is about Youtube Requests
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol I like how all of you are talking about subbing each other even tho this thread is about Youtube Requests

I need more subs cause I’ve been doing youtube for like 2 months and I put lots of effort into editing, adding transitions, background music, only including the battles and cutting out the part where I put the bey on the launcher, and lots of other things like adding titles. Yet, I only have 24 subs. Most youtubers start out with like 30 by just asking their friends to sub but I don’t have that luctury. Luckily 2 people here subbed to me but they actually watch my videos. Most youtubers start off by asking people to sub who don’t even watch their videos.
(Nov. 13, 2020  1:32 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2020  2:44 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: lol I like how all of you are talking about subbing each other even tho this thread is about Youtube Requests

I need more subs cause I’ve been doing youtube for like 2 months and I put lots of effort into editing, adding transitions, background music, only including the battles and cutting out the part where I put the bey on the launcher, and lots of other things like adding titles. Yet, I only have 24 subs. Most youtubers start out with like 30 by just asking their friends to sub but I don’t have that luctury. Luckily 2 people here subbed to me but they actually watch my videos. Most youtubers start off by asking people to sub who don’t even watch their videos.

true true
Here’s the video you requested, but GHOSTBLADER wanted to spice things up so we added ur combo (I changed the layer to make it look more like piplup) and we did a 6 Pokémon combo tournament. Ur combo was among the top three though.
It’ll take me some time to do all of ur requests and I have them marked down. But if u didn’t already know, I’m doing games on Monday, Wednesday, Sunday so feel free to request some games to me as long as they are free, don’t have Adobe flash, and are online. Example-Paper.io