My Series: The Adventures Of Roan

(Aug. 04, 2019  10:35 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Um... Why and what was that?
What?
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:02 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  10:35 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Um... Why and what was that?
What?

Welp, nothing. Now I know.
Ok, so I keep getting notification saying"CheetoBlader replied to Subscribed Topic" when no recent posts can be seen. What's going on?
Just got 2 more notifications. What's going on?

Alright, I just got another one.
I just got another notification. What is going on?
Hey, sorry for the delay. I was working on it, then I scrapped it so I could change things and work on the the plot. Because… well… I haven’t had too much of a plan until now. I was going with the flow 75% of the time. I will not be accepting characters until further notice. Please wait a bit while I finish making some plans and type up the chapter.
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hey, sorry for the delay. I was working on it, then I scrapped it so I could change things and work on the the plot. Because… well… I haven’t had too much of a plan until now. I was going with the flow 75% of the time. I will not be accepting characters until further notice. Please wait a bit while I finish making some plans and type up the chapter.

It's perfectly fine, I'm just wondering why I'm receiving notifications for posts that aren't there.
(Nov. 05, 2019  4:16 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hey, sorry for the delay. I was working on it, then I scrapped it so I could change things and work on the the plot. Because… well… I haven’t had too much of a plan until now. I was going with the flow 75% of the time. I will not be accepting characters until further notice. Please wait a bit while I finish making some plans and type up the chapter.

It's perfectly fine, I'm just wondering why I'm receiving notifications for posts that aren't there.

I think that’s because I was working on the draft. You won’t receive anymore false ones though, I’ve switched to Google Docs.
(Nov. 05, 2019  3:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  4:16 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's perfectly fine, I'm just wondering why I'm receiving notifications for posts that aren't there.

I think that’s because I was working on the draft. You won’t receive anymore false ones though, I’ve switched to Google Docs.

Ok, thanks!
Chapter 21: An Experienced Mentor! Revenge’s Rebirth!

(Nov. 10, 2019  7:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Chapter 21: An Experienced Mentor! Revenge’s Rebirth!

Haha, I really like how Norman is much more important and evil in your works! Lets see if these guys can find the power to take him down later
(Nov. 10, 2019  7:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Chapter 21: An Experienced Mentor! Revenge’s Rebirth!

Great chapter!
lilphilyb, I don’t care that I just asked. Tongue_out
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: lilphilyb, I don’t care that I just asked. Tongue_out

Askes what?
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:02 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:00 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: lilphilyb, I don’t care that I just asked. Tongue_out

Askes what?

I was joking around since I just asked for BBS to be judged.

lilphilyb, I summon thee.
Already read it

Character Development: A+
Diologue: A+
Grammar: A+
Exciting moments: A+
Chapter length: A+
Story Juiciness: A+

This is one of your best works yet, the story, the characters, it is past perfect! You are a story master! You got a 169!

Overall score: 169
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:27 AM)lilphilyb Wrote: Already read it

This is one of your best works yet, the story, the characters, it is past perfect! You are a story master! You got a 169!

Thanks! But actually though. I need to know what people really think of TAOR and what I should Improve in.
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:28 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Thanks! But actually though. I need to know what people really think of TAOR and what I should Improve in.

I think it's really good, so I wouldn't change anything.
(Feb. 02, 2020  4:28 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Maybe try to work in an acceling catagory. Like I said, it is past perfect, so idk.
lilphilyb, are you grading this by where it currently is, or the whole series?
(Feb. 06, 2020  2:52 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: lilphilyb, are you grading this by where it currently is, or the whole series?

Depends on if you are done with it or not.
Just an update on my writing.

I don’t work on this any more right now. I find it hard to do it at home because of school and other things. But if I can do this at school, I would have constant chapters coming out.

But for now, I can share my current writing project that I like writing. Of course, only if you’re interested. I’m only at Chapter three, so I’m not gonna post these Chapters fast as lightning (cue Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas) but instead, post one every time I finish one, until I finish.

Thanks for reading this and lemme know if you want to read my other writing project.
I love it nice job
(Mar. 10, 2020  3:38 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I love it nice job

Thanks! Although, be honest. This storyline is okay, not the best, the writing is trash, and the chapters are so far apart from each other.
(Mar. 10, 2020  3:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Just an update on my writing.

I don’t work on this any more right now. I find it hard to do it at home because of school and other things. But if I can do this at school, I would have constant chapters coming out.

But for now, I can share my current writing project that I like writing. Of course, only if you’re interested. I’m only at Chapter three, so I’m not gonna post these Chapters fast as lightning (cue Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas) but instead, post one every time I finish one, until I finish.

Thanks for reading this and lemme know if you want to read my other writing project.

doing Chapters/Episodes is not that hard to do during school, that is what ive been doing with the previous episodes of Generations