My Series: The Adventures Of Roan

(Aug. 04, 2019  10:35 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Um... Why and what was that?
What?
(Aug. 04, 2019  11:02 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2019  10:35 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Um... Why and what was that?
What?

Welp, nothing. Now I know.
Ok, so I keep getting notification saying"CheetoBlader replied to Subscribed Topic" when no recent posts can be seen. What's going on?
Just got 2 more notifications. What's going on?

Alright, I just got another one.
I just got another notification. What is going on?
Hey, sorry for the delay. I was working on it, then I scrapped it so I could change things and work on the the plot. Because… well… I haven’t had too much of a plan until now. I was going with the flow 75% of the time. I will not be accepting characters until further notice. Please wait a bit while I finish making some plans and type up the chapter.
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hey, sorry for the delay. I was working on it, then I scrapped it so I could change things and work on the the plot. Because… well… I haven’t had too much of a plan until now. I was going with the flow 75% of the time. I will not be accepting characters until further notice. Please wait a bit while I finish making some plans and type up the chapter.

It's perfectly fine, I'm just wondering why I'm receiving notifications for posts that aren't there.
(Nov. 05, 2019  4:16 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  1:03 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Hey, sorry for the delay. I was working on it, then I scrapped it so I could change things and work on the the plot. Because… well… I haven’t had too much of a plan until now. I was going with the flow 75% of the time. I will not be accepting characters until further notice. Please wait a bit while I finish making some plans and type up the chapter.

It's perfectly fine, I'm just wondering why I'm receiving notifications for posts that aren't there.

I think that’s because I was working on the draft. You won’t receive anymore false ones though, I’ve switched to Google Docs.
(Nov. 05, 2019  3:36 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2019  4:16 AM)#Fafnir Wrote: It's perfectly fine, I'm just wondering why I'm receiving notifications for posts that aren't there.

I think that’s because I was working on the draft. You won’t receive anymore false ones though, I’ve switched to Google Docs.

Ok, thanks!
Chapter 21: An Experienced Mentor! Revenge’s Rebirth!

(Nov. 10, 2019  7:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Chapter 21: An Experienced Mentor! Revenge’s Rebirth!

Haha, I really like how Norman is much more important and evil in your works! Lets see if these guys can find the power to take him down later
(Nov. 10, 2019  7:01 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Chapter 21: An Experienced Mentor! Revenge’s Rebirth!

Great chapter!