Great!
73.68%
Good!
26.32%
Bad!
0%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Kaizer V - Thank you!!! Joyful_2

Okay, so this is how I hold my pencil. I put the end of it in my beak, and use my right wing to guide the pencil on the paper. (Yes, I'm right-winged.) It's really pretty easy.
(Sep. 20, 2012  7:49 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: Okay, so this is how I hold my pencil. I put the end of it in my beak, and use my right wing to guide the pencil on the paper. (Yes, I'm right-winged.) It's really pretty easy.
What if you just used your android self, or is it very imprecise?
there good. just need to improve on Damian's eyes. there a little small. but other then that nice pictures!
Those Drawings are Very Very Nice!Can I use some of them for my Avatar?
akio314 - My cyborg shakes like a maniac whenever I hold a pencil. So, yeah, you could say it's imprecise.

Cosmic - Thank you for the tip! Joyful_2

@xXJCherzXx - Thanks!!! Grin

@Ezik #4 - Thank you. Sure thing, as long as you give credit in your signature. Smile
Nice job, once again! The last picture is spectacular!

You colored it with crayons?
@Mouce - Yes. I colored the one of Yuu with PRIMASCOLOR pencils, and I colored the one of Tsubasa with crayons. What was really horrible though, is the fact that it isn't original. My little sis scrawled a heart over it while I was brushing my teeth. She has a huge crush on Tsubasa.
These are cool! Damians eyes look a bit wierd and tsubasa's are a bit thick. But I love them anyways!
Thanks, Katri! Yes, I do need to work on Damian's eyes.