My Little Pony

I am now a I3R0I\IY!

I have gotten into it because some pegasisters dared me to watch Season 1 for $5. I liked it and told them to keep it.

You know what this calls for?
Please tell me......Is this supposed to be a funny show or is it REALLY a show for little kids?XD
I mean, i know about all the memes and stuff, but im just wondering.
(Apr. 05, 2012  11:24 PM)KaotiK Wrote: Please tell me......Is this supposed to be a funny show or is it REALLY a show for little kids?XD
I mean, i know about all the memes and stuff, but im just wondering.

Just watch for yourself and see.
I swear, I have made it so that I am not the only person at my school who doesn't like MLP. I had infinity-dared them (because that always works in my case XD) to watch Season 1 as well. Not surprisingly, about 80% of them liked it. Apparently, Rainbow Dash is the most popular MLP at my school, with Twilight Sparkle at a close 2nd...
Yea same here! except fluttershy is 2nd. Twighlight at a close 3rd!
i agree rainbow dash is 1st fluttershy is second and twilight is 3rd but pinkie pie is not far behind lol
Silly Bronies that's not how you say Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy
New episode in 30 minutes, and of course I have a series recording set up so I can watch it whenever.
and on the topic of favorite pony: Fluttershy is first, Pinkie Pie is about 2nd (Party of one was my introductory episode, so...) and Rarity/Applejack are my least favorites.
Don't judge me.
I missed the new episode!

Curse you for being so fun, TF2!
That's why they invented Youtube.
Anyways, going to have to see the new episode tommorow, due to constraints on time.
stupid homework Pinching_eyes
I have a tradition to never watch a single episode online unless I have already seen it.
Oh.
Well, luckily, I think it's on tommorow...
I'll have to check to see...
I don't want next week to roll around.
Because the season finale is next weekend, and I don't want the season to end D:
well I missed the new episode today because I decided to do a Mass Effect Trilogy marathon Hub will show the episode again sometime
Yep, tommorow. They always show a follow-up of the episode the next day.
It's at 11 AM, and they then show 3 more episodes before then.
Hopefully I'll catch it, wanna watch some episodes that I've seen, and I don't use my laptop due to it's carpy quality...
So that's why series recording=awesome.
(Apr. 07, 2012  11:34 PM)XXaron Wrote: Yep, tommorow. They always show a follow-up of the episode the next day.
It's at 11 AM, and they then show 3 more episodes before then.
Hopefully I'll catch it, wanna watch some episodes that I've seen, and I don't use my laptop due to it's carpy quality...
So that's why series recording=awesome.

I know what you mean... But ever since the first season was added to Netflix I could stream HD episodes on my PS3 anytime
what film is this? --''
I saw the new one this morning. I like train mystery ones.
haha ''anti hate shields'' was awesome, funny hahahaha
You guys are a part of the brony colony?
WOW........BROHOOFS ALL ROUND
Who needs hands when they have a magical horn.
(Apr. 07, 2012  10:56 PM)XXaron Wrote: Oh.
Well, luckily, I think it's on tommorow...
I'll have to check to see...
I don't want next week to roll around.
Because the season finale is next weekend, and I don't want the season to end D:
finally my little sister has been tourturing me with this 4 ages
now its time 4 spyro to take the stage Cool
Knowing season 3 will not air until Fall, it seems like :pinkiepieforever:

Edit: Also, my new favorite pony is Cadence.
I love Applejack!
I think Princess Celestia is the most stuck up being ever!
I'M A BRONY!!!!

Get the picture?
I started to be a brony a few days ago, so i'm new.

But this is a bey website XD
(May. 21, 2012  3:06 AM)famemonster8 Wrote: I love Applejack!
I think Princess Celestia is the most stuck up being ever!
I'M A BRONY!!!!

Get the picture?
I started to be a brony a few days ago, so i'm new.

But this is a bey website XD
Oh, I like Jappleack way more than Applejack.

Just going ahead and saying Rainbow Dash is my favorite permanently. I swear, she is the best pony evar!!