My Electronic Music

Hey guys, I'd just like to share my music with you guys. I'm the A & R at a small Dubstep label, and I also really enjoy producing Hardstyle. Let me know what you guys think

http://soundcloud.com/kenetikmusic

http://youtube.com/kenetikmedia

http://facebook.com/kenetikdj
Sorry for the bump, but you guys should check out my new Japanese/Naruto inspired Dubstep tune. If you like it there's a free download available in the description!

Hey! I've been listening to your music for a while now, and I would like to know what software you use for the music, as well as your videos. I can quite find the right template...

And the software; do you use FL Studio, or any other software?
(Jan. 13, 2013  11:16 PM)TakasuMouce Wrote: Hey! I've been listening to your music for a while now, and I would like to know what software you use for the music, as well as your videos. I can quite find the right template...

And the software; do you use FL Studio, or any other software?
For music I use Logic Pro. I used to use FL Studio, but I prefer the work flow of Logic. FL is still a great program though.

For my videos I just use iMovie. Nothing too special. On my first couple of videos I used a trial of Adobe After Effects to get the wobble bar, but my trial ran out, so yeah, haha.

As far as my backgrounds go, I was lucky enough for a friend to let me use their copy of Photoshop. I have a template I use for all of my songs. I just change the track name on the template and put different art.
Nice job, I took time to listen to a few of your songs. Overall I like em. some of the beginnings seem a little slow and repetitive for too long, but once they get going I can really get into them. Keep it up.
(Jan. 13, 2013  11:32 PM)Coach Wrote: Nice job, I took time to listen to a few of your songs. Overall I like em. some of the beginnings seem a little slow and repetitive for too long, but once they get going I can really get into them. Keep it up.
Thanks, I appreciate it! The beginnings are like that for DJs who want to play the songs, most dance tracks have 32 bars of not much going on before they actually get into the song. The purpose of this is for easier mixing.

But yeah, I agree they can be a bit boring, haha.
Your songs are great Woznotwoz. I really like the Sonic one (Forgot the name) and Sleepwalker.
(Jan. 13, 2013  11:47 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Your songs are great Woznotwoz. I really like the Sonic one (Forgot the name) and Sleepwalker.

Thanks a lot man Grin
I really like your work Woznotwoz! Keep up the great work with your music!
(Jan. 14, 2013  12:41 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: I really like your work Woznotwoz! Keep up the great work with your music!

Thanks a lot Grin
Yo guys, check out my brand new track Grin
As always that is awesome Woznotwoz. Keep it up!
Love the new Track man! Would love to use your stuff in my Tournament Videos. Waiting for Kei to post my last one to the beychannel before I post my version to my channel but it needs music. Links and credits to your channel work or is there something else?
(Jan. 25, 2013  7:44 PM)Coach Wrote: Love the new Track man! Would love to use your stuff in my Tournament Videos. Waiting for Kei to post my last one to the beychannel before I post my version to my channel but it needs music. Links and credits to your channel work or is there something else?
Sent you a pm.
The music is great, keep up the good work.
I'm not ashamed to admit I've had few groove sessions to your music, very catchy o.-
Haha, thanks guys, I'm glad you're liking it! Nothings better than a Kenetik groove session imo Tongue_out
Check out my latest tune!
Nice music! It really is addictive, hah.
Nice, I do have a little piece of advice, though ...

In my opinion, I would start it out slower in the beggining and gradually get the speed and more of the flow going as the music progresses.

Your stuff is really addicting!

EDIT: And I usually hate dubstep!
Haha thanks guys! BTW Tri, most of the stuff on my channel is a genre called Hardstyle xD
New video up! Let me know what you think!
Nice music! I really like your latest one "Chase". It gets me pumped.
Two new videos up!

Enjoy!