My Channel Merch

Yo guys, Its me BeybladeZen (Chaos) and I'm here to show you guys that I have new merch for my Youtube Channel! If you guys want to check it out, I'll leave the link in the description for ya! And let me tell you guys, most of my teachers in High School were actually very impressed with this Merch and I think you guys will be too. Now another thing I should before I say anything else. I do only have very few Shirts/Hoodies and I am still making more, so please for the love of god don't come to me saying/asking "How come you don't have very many Shirts or Hoodies?" I KNOW! I just started making this yesterday, so there will be more as the days go by. I'm working as hard as possible to make these shirts worth buying. And you might not find what your looking for quite yet, because once again, I have not finished making all of the shirts/hoodies. So if you guys don't find what you're looking for everyday, Check in and Check out. Something is bound to be there that you might like. 

And dont worry guys. I will let you guys know when I have finished making all of the shirts.

Now you might ask yourself "How do I get one?" Simple.

Only 2 Options. 
Option 1: When I leave the description below you can go whichever shirt you want and get it delivered to you.
Option 2: You guys leave me your Name, Shirt Size, Gender and Whether you want a shirt or hoodie?

Example:
Name: Th3_BeybladeZen
Shirt Size: Adult Large
Shirt or Hoodie?: (I'd want hoodie)
Now guys the 2nd option might not work, cause I have to see if I can fill the form out for you. 
I dont quite know yet cause I havent checked. I will get back to you guys on that.

Anyways guys, these are the prices and what the range from depending on what you get:

Shirt-$15
Hoodie-20$

And one more thing. You guys also might ask me "Whats this for?" Honestly im glad you asked. This fundraiser is for my college money/upgrading my Youtube channel. In 4 years im gonna be out on my own, and I want to be just as famous as all of the others out there. And I'm gonna need the money to do guys, so I'm begging you guys to go check out some of my shirts.

Heres the link!: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/da...atus=.live
Also go check out my Youtube Channel!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClH22H0...subscriber

Thats all for me guys!
-Th3_BeybladeZen
Thats cool! I wish I could sell merch. I can't Buy one right now tho cause I'm saving up for the GT Triple booster set! Smile
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:39 PM)SS2 Blader Wrote: Thats cool! I wish I could sell merch. I can't Buy one right now tho cause I'm saving up for the GT Triple booster set! Smile
Ha, thats funny. You were one of the first toa ctually check this thread out so thanks. Mind helping me spread this thread a little bit more? I Really need someone to buy one of these shirts or hoodies or whatever.
Not to offend you but wouldn't it be better to advertise your merch in a fortnite community considering your youtube channel solely revolves around the game. Also sorry to be harsh but unless you obtain merit you're going to have a very hard time selling your neat merchandise. I'd recommend you experiment and try producing some niche content as that will probably be the quickest way for you to grow your channel.
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:16 PM)Gember Wrote: Not to offend you but wouldn't it be better to advertise your merch  in a fortnite community considering  your youtube channel solely revolves around the game. Also sorry to be harsh but unless you obtain merit you're going to have a very hard time selling your neat merchandise. I'd recommend you experiment and try producing some niche content as that will probably be the quickest way for you to grow your channel.
I completely agree with this point. Also you should grow your channel a bit more (maybe to around 1K subs) before you start to sell merch. Also try to get a patreon or something when you get to that sub count.
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:16 PM)Gember Wrote: Not to offend you but wouldn't it be better to advertise your merch  in a fortnite community considering  your youtube channel solely revolves around the game. Also sorry to be harsh but unless you obtain merit you're going to have a very hard time selling your neat merchandise. I'd recommend you experiment and try producing some niche content as that will probably be the quickest way for you to grow your channel.

I hear ya and your good but i cant exactly go to fortnite websites to do this, because of 3 reasons. 
1: I am using my school chromebook and everything that revolves around games gets blocked. Including fortnite.
2:And I also dont have a phone. Yet. I'll get it back soon.
3: I dont have a PC or extra computer to do this.
And I do do some very neat content in fact im streaming later, if you want to watch.

(Aug. 24, 2019  6:33 PM)bladekid Wrote:
I completely agree with this point. Also you should grow your channel a bit more (maybe to around 1K subs) before you start to feel merch. Also try to get a patreon or something when you get to that sub count.

Mind giving me some pointers?? Cause I'm totally running out of ideas to get more subs.. Tired Probably only the students at my school know about this and just make fun of it anyways and I be like "whatever."

Also whats a patreon and how do i get one?
hey dude glad to see that your getting successful

long time no see
Merit is achievement, the more you gain the more support and publicity you'll have. If you have access to reddit you could advertise pretty well there.
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:43 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:

I hear ya and your good but i cant exactly go to fortnite websites to do this, because of 3 reasons. 
1: I am using my school chromebook and everything that revolves around games gets blocked. Including fortnite.
And I do do some very neat content in fact im streaming later, if you want to watch.

(Aug. 24, 2019  6:33 PM)bladekid Wrote: I completely agree with this point. Also you should grow your channel a bit more (maybe to around 1K subs) before you start to feel merch. Also try to get a patreon or something when you get to that sub count.

Mind giving me some pointers?? Cause I'm totally running out of ideas to get more subs.. Tired Probably only the students at my school know about this and just make fun of it anyways and I be like "whatever."

A Patreon account is something you can open up and if people want to support your content, they can donate a certain amount of money each month and they can get special perks based on how much they donate (the perks are huge btw and you really need them). Look up a video or something about how to use it properly. Also, when you get your phone back, you should get the 5 free videos if you can:

https://jumpcut.com/1/skz6okb/optin

It gives really good pointers on how to get big on YouTube. Just pay very close attention to them. I wouldn't suggest getting the full course because it's a lot of money but the 5 videos should help you at least a bit. Also, you should really try to get a better way to play and record fortnite like a gaming PC or something. It will dramatically improve your video quality. If you want to do it on your phone, then get the powerdirector app if you have Android. Its imo the best mobile editor and I've made some really quality stuff with it. But the biggest tip I can give you is to not rush into it, take it as it comes because you won't get popular right away. Wait until you have a bit of a following to make merch and/or a Patreon. And also, be original and have a good personality. Hope this helps
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:35 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  6:43 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: I hear ya and your good but i cant exactly go to fortnite websites to do this, because of 3 reasons. 

A Patreon account is something you can open up and if people want to support your content, they can donate a certain amount of money each month and they can get special perks based on how much they donate (the perks are huge btw and you really need them). Look up a video or something about how to use it properly. Also, when you get your phone back, you should get the 5 free videos if you can:

It gives really good pointers on how to get big on YouTube. Just pay very close attention to them. I wouldn't suggest getting the full course because it's a lot of money but the 5 videos should help you at least a bit. Also, you should really try to get a better way to play and record fortnite like a gaming PC or something. It will dramatically improve your video quality. If you want to do it on your phone, then get the powerdirector app if you have Android. Its imo the best mobile editor and I've made some really quality stuff with it. But the biggest tip I can give you is to not rush into it, take it as it comes because you won't get popular right away. Wait until you have a bit of a following to make merch and/or a Patreon. And also, be original and have a good personality. Hope this helps

Okay can you do me a favor? I'm gonna go live in a while later, and I need to watch me and see if I impress you with my livestreams.
Even though not very many people watch me, I know im not gonna get popular right away, but I need help with this. Thanks for the pointers, but can you at least see how I do so far? Cause I feel as if I'm doing good where i am right now already.

Also Jumpcut is blocked on my chrome book. I forgot to mention, my school uses blocksi. It blocks pretty much everything that doesnt have to do with work like social medias, Somewhat of youtube, Games, etc.
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:34 PM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:35 PM)bladekid Wrote: A Patreon account is something you can open up and if people want to support your content, they can donate a certain amount of money each month and they can get special perks based on how much they donate (the perks are huge btw and you really need them). Look up a video or something about how to use it properly. Also, when you get your phone back, you should get the 5 free videos if you can:

Okay can you do me a favor? I'm gonna go live in a while later, and I need to watch me and see if I impress you with my livestreams.
Even though not very many people watch me, I know im not gonna get popular right away, but I need help with this. Thanks for the pointers, but can you at least see how I do so far? Cause I feel as if I'm doing good where i am right now already.

Also Jumpcut is blocked on my chrome book. I forgot to mention, my school uses blocksi. It blocks pretty much everything that doesnt have to do with work like social medias, Somewhat of youtube, Games, etc.
I'll see if I can check out the stream, I may be busy. Also, yeah jumpcut is going be banned, when you get your phone or whatever, do it then as you need to give an email address for them to send the videos to you.
(Aug. 24, 2019  7:32 PM)drewb518 Wrote: hey dude glad to see that your getting successful

long time no see

yeah man
Sad to see talented people unable to get subs when losers are getting a ton of hits. Keep working on your content and good job on your merch.
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:07 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: Sad to see talented people unable to get subs when losers are getting a ton of hits. Keep working on your content and good job on your merch.

Honestly I really appreciate that dude. I know on God that im gonna be one of the greatest standing in the Hall of Fame. Thanks for that.
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:14 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:07 AM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: Sad to see talented people unable to get subs when losers are getting a ton of hits. Keep working on your content and good job on your merch.

Honestly I really appreciate that dude. I know on God that im gonna be one of the greatest standing in the Hall of Fame. Thanks for that.
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch! I’m not saying you won’t be successful, just don’t get too overconfident. I think people will watch your videos.
(Aug. 26, 2019  9:11 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:14 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Honestly I really appreciate that dude. I know on God that im gonna be one of the greatest standing in the Hall of Fame. Thanks for that.
Don’t count your chickens before they hatch! I’m not saying you won’t be successful, just don’t get too overconfident. I think people will watch your videos.

Yep I thought my channel was a goner but than I uploaded a video that have given me like 80 subs! (Almost to 300!)
(Aug. 26, 2019  9:11 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2019  4:14 AM)TH3_BeybladeZen Wrote: Honestly I really appreciate that dude. I know on God that im gonna be one of the greatest standing in the Hall of Fame. Thanks for that.

Oof, guess your right about that.  Pinching_eyes
But it was really nice.
Yo guys. I know I've been talking a lot about this, but for some reason I have a 2-earphoned head set and it came with a microphone. Now the headphones work just fine, but for some reason the mic on it is broken. I dont exactly remember doing anything to break the mic, but all I know is whenever I'm trying to communicate on my microphone, the little speaker symbol never moves which indicates that it's not working. I've done everything in my technology power to see what I can do to fix it, but I think the mic might be broken for good. If you guys would help me out I'd REALLY appreciate it.

My Merchandise: https://www.customink.com/fundraising/da...atus=.live

Please guys, I need your help with this. If I dont have communication, I wont be able to talk on my livestreams. And no I do not have another pair of a 2-earphoned Headset w/ mic. So please guys use what little money ya have left, or else I'm not gonna be able to continue my livestreams until I get a new headset.

With that being said, I hereby announce that I have to cancel all of my livestreams UNTIL I get a new headset. Trust me, I hate this just as much as you guys probably do. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.