My Beyblade Youtube Channel!

I'm not home yet, so I can't say.
When will round 2 possibly be out?
It will be out when I get home.
When will the second round be uploaded?
(Oct. 27, 2013  2:33 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: When will the second round be uploaded?

Be Patient i talked to him today and asked him he said he is very busy right now.
It will be out tomorrow with round 3.
Sorry, I was just making sure he hasn't given up on it
Round 2 part one is out http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-fe...VU-25R4EDo.
EDIT: Sorry for the double post
Well I'm a bit late, but wow I won the A block! I'm especially surprised I beat Galaxy Blade, seeing as he's like a Plastics expert. He must have just chosen late, seeing as I faced like the same combo twice.

EDIT: Probably gotta watch out for that Triple Tiger next round lol.
EDIT2: Actually, I got lucky. If those missed launches and the Beyblade breaking had counted, I would have lost.
Lol galaxy blade told shiny do a random combo for him
Round 2 Part 2 is out guys!
Did you upload it to Youtube? I dont see it on your channel
It should be out :\.
It's up now!!!!
honestly, this tournament is really hard to follow, I haven't seen my combo used at all and you are already into round 2. I don't want to watch a 10 minute video just to see if my combo is in it, you should put the users in the description or at least post the brackets.
I know I'm in round four, when will the rest be posted?
@switchblad3r he's trying his best, look in the brackets vid and see where u are
(Nov. 08, 2013  3:10 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: I know I'm in round four, when will the rest be posted?
@switchblad3r he's trying his best, look in the brackets vid and see where u are
1) I have seen the brackets video
2) there were no "actual" brackets
3) a round is concluded after all participants have battled
4) I am not putting him down... I am giving suggestions and criticism that can be helpful in the future and today

and
5) my name is spelled wrong in the OP

according to the brackets and your reasoning, I should be in round 1 part 4 which doesn't exist since it goes straight to round 2.
I had to watch it twice to figure it out, but after he randomized it the usernames were in an order and every four username was a round, u have to find your name and see where u are on the list. Even though it is kinda fuzzy

3rd round: king of games vs leone19 and shining god ms vs UltimiteOrion
4th round: me vs samurai_ifraid and switchy vs lazer

Hope I helpedSmile
Guys the final part of round 2 is up! Round 3 is next. Who will get that Gladiator Bahamdia?
No it's not, I hope I win but it's unlikely, switchy or wombat will win most likely
Actually, I just got an email saying it is.
It said it came up 8 mins. Ago but I just checked. 2 min. Ago and it wasn't up Uncertain, anyways it's up now
where's my battle?
Read my post on the previous page, it has the matchups
Its been a while since I posted a video, so I made two videos of the most recent tournament in Chicago.