My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

Is Zero-G Infinite a private story?
Ask Momohimi, I'm not too sure.

Also, sorry I haven't done much lately, the new host is arkward and I was busy lately but the holidays are coming and I'm ready to do some more!

Episode 24 is nearly complete.
Shadow Kitsune =
[Image: fmqddx.jpg]

[Image: 10dba74.jpg]

The more powerful evil version of Kitsune Scorch
Are you making Krios?
I might, but it depends on what it looks like etc.

EDIT: Wait never mind I found it on PM.
Wow! Shadow Kitsune looks kinda like my Beyblade, Shakuro. But that said, it's friggin AWESOME! One of my favourite mods.

The spikes look wierd, as if the spikes are more exposed or something (at least to me anyway).
I filed the non contacting spikes of Thermal and left the one that does contact and exposed it more for spike attack and well... it kinda works...

Anyway, for @[Classik] request, that's the one I'm doing next so if anyone has one, I have to do Krios first.
(Oct. 12, 2014  12:05 AM)UW Detective Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2014  12:03 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Dang, is Rynu like hard for you or somethin'? I thought HolyPheonix asked for his OC after mine 0_0

Sorry I just keep forgetting, and HolyPhoenix5's very competitive comments got me interested, so we all know which character we want to beat as she kept claiming her OC is stronger than the others.

Here's Rynu Zeruda, KirbyRobots character:

[Image: mwv2x4.jpg]

EDIT: I edited him a little as I wasn't as satisfied with my first drawing.
Heh, it's so funny. I remember this. Although, I can barely remember what his personality type is. Ooooh memories. Thanks Jinbee, btw for interpreting him into the story.
Here's my poster illustrations of my Fan Story Movie "Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Generations".

[Image: 34zxcly.jpg]
Woah! That poster is totally awesome! It does look good for a movie poster (I'm being dead serious).
I really love your illustations, I'd give it a 100/10 because it is so well drawn, tweaked and colored (for the most part). Also, thanks for adding Kurai in it. He looks amazing.
I was going to Photoshop this but it looked worse when I tried. Thanks BTW!
Jinbee, this looks amazing! I still have to read a lot of episode but I'm up for this!
I really like that poster. Thanks for including my fan series in this.
Just remember this thread is to discuss mods or this series in general Smile

Your series will hopefully be better than the garbage I've been reading recently.
this is amazing! i love the villain in the sky! is she a giant or is it just close up?
(Mar. 15, 2015  2:36 AM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: this is amazing! i love the villain in the sky! is she a giant or is it just close up?

Her face is just drawn more close up, kinda like how you see a faded face in the sky as a spirit, although she isn't a spirit and is more of a normal human with powers.
[Image: rhlwg3.jpg]

Krios, the fire god requested by Revenant.
Whatttt,He is so awesome! Could you make an avatar of his motif?
I guess so.

I'll maybe post it later.

EDIT: @[Revenant] Also, who's the owner and what's he like?
(Apr. 05, 2015  9:17 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I guess so.

I'll maybe post it later.

EDIT: @[Revenant] Also, who's the owner and what's he like?
He's very quiet and confident,much like Sakyo.

He looks like what a dragon emperor would look like. dragon accents everywhere xD
I see, which series does he appear in?
HOLY (You know what word)!!! That mod is so cool. The wheel is the best part because it's black and red which are some of my favourite colours along with cyan.
By the words of McDonald... I'M LOVIN IT!!!

Me and my damn puns...
(Apr. 05, 2015  9:21 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I see, which series does he appear in?
Your choice mang! Go all out with this one!