My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

Thanks! I'll try finish episode 23 today.
(Jan. 02, 2015  5:05 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Thanks! I'll try finish episode 23 today.

Cool! do you need any ideas for future episodes?
Not really, but if you have any suggestions I may consider.
(Jan. 02, 2015  6:59 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Not really, but if you have any suggestions I may consider.

got it, do you make an episode each day?
Not all the time, only a few times I've done that and even one time I did two episodes per day.

It just depends on the time I have. Episode 23 is out btw.
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:09 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Not all the time, only a few times I've done that and even one time I did two episodes per day.

It just depends on the time I have. Episode 23 is out btw.

I know, I already read it.Smile
Ah okay cool! If you want to make a suggestion or comment about the stories, please add them on my other thread.
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:15 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Ah okay cool! If you want to make a suggestion or comment about the stories, please add them on my other thread.

Why do you have two threads for the same thing? There's a difference as you post new episodes in the other ones and get suggestions there but can't you combine both into one? Or is it because you don't want basic comments and suggestions and other things in the same thread so you won't be confused?
I don't, ones a story thread and this is for mods now.

You see, this thread was too cluttered and the episodes would stuff the first post too much and people miss the episodes if I just posted them as comments. This also had mods which confused viewers, so see since my new episodes are in a new thread.
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:21 AM)Galaxynovapegs Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:15 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Ah okay cool! If you want to make a suggestion or comment about the stories, please add them on my other thread.

Why do you have two threads for the same thing? There's a difference as you post new episodes in the other ones and get suggestions there but can't you combine both into one? Or is it because you don't want basic comments and suggestions and other things in the same thread so you won't be confused?

can't you read? this says mods, the other says it's for stories, in brackets as well!
(Jan. 03, 2015  3:22 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: I don't, ones a story thread and this is for mods now.

You see, this thread was too cluttered and the episodes would stuff the first post too much and people miss the episodes if I just posted them as comments. This also had mods which confused viewers, so see since my new episodes are in a new thread.

a very smart organizationCute
Here's a mod, which is Draciels Mecha Sentoki counterpart, yeah I knows it's pretty much Draciel G but with a rock wheel, I couldn't be bothered to make it look traditional:

Draciel =
[Image: 2vrsgf8.jpg]

[Image: 15he8ox.jpg]
That is so awesome! I can't wait for Driger!
that's pretty cool! it's like draciel g that became hms.

do driger soon please!
Thats so awesome! Loving the track!

Make wolborg MS in Icey Blue
How is the wheel for defense? (I know it is a Rock wheel but wih the help of your mods, I can ask the queetion)
Thanks! I'm not sure if I'm making Wolborg based one, I'm not making exact reminiscents of all old gens, I just happen to do it for Draciel, I'll think about making Wolborg and making it look like it's HMS one, for now, I'm going to do Driger next.

Sorry I've not being doing mods for ages.

Though with blue, it's more convenient than grey as I haven't got a grey clear wheel Smile
Driger =
[Image: 2vl4end.jpg]

[Image: kf2n9y.jpg]

It's gimmick is a needle attacker, a weapon like base for Driger and the MF is turned into a Metal Semi Flat.
That is gorgeous! I am really liking those stickers (for the wheel). That Needle Attacker looks wierd though but funny.
woah! that's amazing! so now you have all four of them, driger looks amazing, well, all accept that needle thing, that looks useless and unbalanced and pointless, it's really not driger like, otherwise it's really good!
Thanks HolyPhoenix5, I'm doing another one which Sharidos from ~Pharmist~.
It was owned by my old OC character named Karasiko Safaia (From a previous fan series outside the WBO)
Sharidos =
[Image: 2zpiglz.jpg]

[Image: 14wvwgl.jpg]

~Pharmist~'s request, the character will be for the Beyblade Generations story, who teams up with the owner of Cheno.
Thank you! It looks amazing! By the way everyone, the parts that Sharidos has are:
Base - Variable Switch Disk (Like SW145 except tall, has two disks and therefore has more variable modes)
EG - I am not sure...I haven't thought of that yet
Bottom - Metal Twin Ball (THIS IS NOT PART OF THE SPECIAL BOTTOM SERIES AT ALL, IT IS JUST A REMINSCIENT OF AN OLD FAN SERIES CHARACTER I MADE.)