My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

I love it,it's pretty good!

It looks kinda like a rounder death wheel,though death was already rounded lol

Anyways make more mods please, if you're not busy!
Question:How do you make all of these?
Use a laser cutter thing in school after making some plastic with chrome paint or zinc metal, after drawing them on some program which I forget the name of, but I can't do it too often. I stick them down by using strong super glue.

That's for the metal frames at least.
(Jan. 10, 2015  11:22 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Use a laser cutter thing in school after making some plastic with chrome paint or zinc metal, after drawing them on some program which I forget the name of, but I can't do it too often. I stick them down by using strong super glue.

That's for the metal frames at least.
How do you fill them in and stuff?

Do you use Led?
Yeah, but for some lighter ones, I use tack so it's easier to control weight, because if I had to use led to fill only specific areas, it's much harder.
Cyprion =
[Image: 2crtwcj.jpg]

[Image: 9zvfb7.jpg]

Another one of Momohimi's request.
(Jan. 11, 2015  6:34 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Cyprion =
[Image: 2crtwcj.jpg]

[Image: 9zvfb7.jpg]

Another one of Momohimi's request.
Could I request one?
I guess, we'll discuss it on a PM.
A guy named Shiroko Kaze, he was a main character in Momohimis previous fan series which he called Beyblade Zero G Infinite.
What is the bottom of Cyprion?
It's a spherical version of a small CF that free spins.

It's called Orb Flat core, the gimmick is basically: "Ever wanted an F230CF gimmick fitted together as one bottom? Here it is"

Another mod:

Daciren =
[Image: 2gvpgs0.jpg]

[Image: rrhwe0.jpg]

Pharmist requested this one.
Thank you, that looks amazing-...ly deadly.
It's very fast... that's what I can say...
When I said about making a name for each of my parts in the other thread:
(Jan. 19, 2015  6:32 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Okay, sorry for not making any episode lately, I have been busy with College and I was stuck on ideas, so just give me some time and I'll get it done.

Also I may consider making layout names e.g. MFB has "105F" etc, mine is probably something like HMR(SR-G)-GRB

So it's Veomela Scoria HMR(SR-G)-GRB

HMR is the base, in this case it's Heavy Metal Ring, (SR-G) is the gear type, this is Slow Release Gear and GRB is the core/tip and this is Gravity Ring Ball.

Well, I got more other than Veomela, and people may ask why I couldn't just use MFB track and bottom names, well I didn't want to.

Here it is:
- Shaman Saber FWA(TB-G)-GWF = (Base)Free Wing Attack, (Gear)Turbo Boost Gear, (Core)Gear Wide Flat
- Samebi Sea FB(BB-G)-BWS = (Base)Fan Base, (Gear)Ball Bearing Gear, (Core)Bearing Wide Sharp
- Aroceane Snow GC(MS-G)-MCB = (Base)Gravity Chamber, (Gear)Metal Shaft Gear, (Core)Metal Change Balancer
- Kitsune Scorch CA(N-G)-S = (Base)Claw Attack, (Gear)Normal Gear, (Core)Sharp
- Simurgh Sky DF(N-G)BS = (Base)Down Force, (Gear)Normal Gear, (Core)Ball Sharp
- Golemoth Stone MC(N-G)SB = (Base)Middle Cylinder, (Gear)Normal Gear, (Core)Sharp Ball
any more names? are you also considering the Shiromage name I gave?
Yeah, sure, I'll also try to think of other names for the other South Team members Beyblades.

I have a few more to share out:
Nemean ----- MGS(RE-G)BBS = (Base)Metal Gravity Switch, (Gear)Rubber Engine Gear, (Core)Blade Balance Sharp

I'll write the rest later.
This is Kaden Shinzo, a fan OC I made for Momohimis fan series "Zero G Infinite", one of the main characters who was friendly and smart but shy, now he is more confident, tougher and more powerful. He owns Cheno Steel DS(HB-G)RMB: Base = DS(Deflect Shield), Gear = HB-G(Heavy Boost Gear), Core/Bottom = RMB(Rolling Metal Ball)
[Image: 1zbgavs.jpg]
This is Ryuga, but I redesigned him for my Mecha Sentoki Movie.
[Image: 25i6rky.jpg]
This is Karasiko Safaia, a character from ~Pharmist~
[Image: j08ppy.jpg]

They're all from my upcoming Mecha Sentoki Movie Story.
They look amazing. Karasiko looks amazing! Thank you very much!
No problem, I hope I drew it okay.
Kaden - He looks cool (even better than before). Loving his headphones and his new jacket. And thanks for adding my fan series as part of the Beyblade Generations movie.
Ryuga - His hair looks bigger which is fine because it looks updated and more dragon-like. He has new lens which is also amazing. His new crown reminds me of those dragon ripcords/winders. The only thing I can nitpick on is that he wears a cape. It's not bad, I just prefered the jackets but his design is awesome.
Karasiko - Erm...I am not sure what gender he/she is but cool design. The clothes, pose and especially the hair looks awesome. It looks like Blaze the Cat's hair.
(Feb. 01, 2015  1:22 AM)Momohimi Wrote: Kaden - He looks cool (even better than before). Loving his headphones and his new jacket. And thanks for adding my fan series as part of the Beyblade Generations movie.
Ryuga - His hair looks bigger which is fine because it looks updated and more dragon-like. He has new lens which is also amazing. His new crown reminds me of those dragon ripcords/winders. The only thing I can nitpick on is that he wears a cape. It's not bad, I just prefered the jackets but his design is awesome.
Karasiko - Erm...I am not sure what gender he/she is but cool design. The clothes, pose and especially the hair looks awesome. It looks like Blaze the Cat's hair.

Karasiko is a girl and she is from my fan series outside this forum, Beyblade: Riders.
hey guys. sorry I've not been in for a while.

wow these designs look cool, Kaden looks adorable, ryuga is really weird but I love his hair but not the goggles,karasiko is a cool character too, she looks strong.
They're all really powerful Beybladers, and everyone should know Ryuga is, anyway, I may draw my redesigned Kai soon.