My Beyblade Fan Series: Mecha Sentoki Beyblade Mods (Episodes In Other Thread)

time to strike some quick wind like deadly javalins, but I won't fight alone unless one of you face me like a man/woman!

can't I be one of the good guys?
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:28 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: time to strike some quick wind like deadly javalins, but I won't fight alone unless one of you face me like a man/woman!

No one said you where bad,you made a statement that some people didn't like

We were joking as well
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:28 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: time to strike some quick wind like deadly javalins, but I won't fight alone unless one of you face me like a man/woman!

This is non-canon to our series so there is no good or bad guys.
Just treat it like the anime and is for fun.
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:31 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:

Thx! that makes me feel so much better.

So when is my OC finished?
If you guys want to battle you can do it here!

There is a box on the right hand corner that says chat!
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:33 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:31 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:

Thx! that makes me feel so much better.

So when is my OC finished?

If Jinbee decides then maybe you can be one of the allies. Oh and Jinbee is still working on your OC.
we should totally make a boys Vs girls episode were the boys make fun of the girls at blading and the girls prove them wrong, Denny steps in to stand up for them.
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:37 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: we should totally make a boys Vs girls episode were the boys make fun of the girls at blading and the girls prove them wrong, Denny steps in to stand up for them.

I will only do this if those boys are not from the main characters, it can be the other boys apart from a few and it will be fine.
totally! it would kinda be like that g-rev ep only extended, it's Denny and other girls versis Suzme and boys, rite an episode and we will see the battle
Uhhhh....

Sure! It honestly actually sounds like a neat idea, since beyblade barely does this.
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:42 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: totally! it would kinda be like that g-rev ep only extended, it's Denny and other girls versis Suzme and boys, rite an episode and we will see the battle

Suzme? Sure, that sounds fun but only if Nøᴠwants to.
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:45 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  4:42 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote: totally! it would kinda be like that g-rev ep only extended, it's Denny and other girls versis Suzme and boys, rite an episode and we will see the battle

Suzme? Sure, that sounds fun but only if Nøᴠwants to.

really?! Thanks a bunch! my Denny will be ready!
Suzme/Kurokiba will be ready!
(Oct. 11, 2014  5:15 PM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: Who is going to win?

if he is making the episode of how I want it, I would totally kick butt! then again my Denny can trash some blades anyday Tongue_out
(Oct. 11, 2014  5:17 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:

if he is making the episode of how I want it, I would totally kick butt! then again my Denny can trash some blades anyday Tongue_out
I don't know..Narasimha can reform matter at will,also his bit beast is a god

Denny needs to learn who's boss!
(Oct. 11, 2014  5:19 PM)Nøᴠᴀ Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2014  5:17 PM)HolyPhoenix5 Wrote:

I don't know..Narasimha can reform matter at will,also his bit beast is a god

Denny needs to learn who's boss!

she already did, she had a journey of her deep mind, realising her own strength and negates her doubts, she learned she could be her own boss.

Denny is skilled up!
Here's Denny Hanasaki, not too bad of a drawing IMO, but what do you think?

[Image: 2qtfipc.jpg]
(Oct. 11, 2014  8:26 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Here's Denny Hanasaki, not too bad of a drawing IMO, but what do you think?

[Image: 2qtfipc.jpg]

omg! that's so awesome,this drawing is how I pictured it. thank you thank you so much!

I like it cuz it's so Denny in my opinion, can't wait to see the blade Smile
Of course, I will work on it now.

Anyways here's my Mecha Sentoki poster, the non coloured one, but I wanted to show you all this first.

[Image: ru1t8p.jpg]

Sorry if it's a little big.
(Oct. 11, 2014  9:54 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Of course, I will work on it now.

Anyways here's my Mecha Sentoki poster, the non coloured one, but I wanted to show you all this first.

[Image: ru1t8p.jpg]

Sorry if it's a little big.

if u make my blade, can it be either blue, white or silver? If u don't have any just try your best.
I will try, but I must also do other requests too, just keep being strong with your OC Denny and her beyblade Perito.
Dang, is Rynu like hard for you or somethin'? I thought HolyPheonix asked for his OC after mine 0_0
(Oct. 12, 2014  12:03 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Dang, is Rynu like hard for you or somethin'? I thought HolyPheonix asked for his OC after mine 0_0

Sorry I just keep forgetting, and HolyPhoenix5's very competitive comments got me interested, so we all know which character we want to beat as she kept claiming her OC is stronger than the others.

Here's Rynu Zeruda, KirbyRobots character:

[Image: mwv2x4.jpg]

EDIT: I edited him a little as I wasn't as satisfied with my first drawing.