Music Random Thoughts

(Dec. 19, 2015  5:59 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Reminds me of classic television, you gotta mash it to get it out in the right frequency.
Yeah , that's why its hard.
(Dec. 20, 2015  7:16 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2015  5:59 PM)Meta madness Wrote: Reminds me of classic television, you gotta mash it to get it out in the right frequency.
Yeah , that's why its hard.
That's pretty much how it is to compose on one of those.
Old thread, but I've been itching to share this, it's really good!
Tycho just dropped a new single a few days ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kuNshck...l&index=27
We may not have gotten much out of Suicide Squad, but atleast the soundtrack is great.
Holy anyone's almighty, everybody should listen to sukekiyo's ADORATIO immediately. Those guys transformed into hit makers. When you think about it, there are a lot of repeated lyrics, but they come back in completely different contexts, with the same awesome melodies that you actually prayed would be used again in the same song. It is honestly one of the best albums I have ever heard, and I think I am aware of a wide variety of music. Even with Dir en grey, even though I always end up loving their albums and concerts more, it often takes me a few listens before assimilating them. And, previously with sukekiyo, I only liked half of the songs on each release on average.

I cannot necessarily encourage anyone to pay attention to the translated lyrics though, but who cares hahah.

The seventh track, Kubitsuri Yuugu (首吊り遊具), should be easy enough for everyone to appreciate, especially if you are not too much into heavy stuff.

I just had to share this epiphany hah. There is no way I am going to be fed up of listening to this album soon.
omg, good looking out kv. i never heard of sukekiyo up until now, that song you recommended had a HUGE modern diru vibe to it. down to those highs and kyo can still hit.

edit: thinking about it.. Diru has influenced a lot of bands, i just realized the ball is still rolling hhaha
(Jul. 01, 2017  9:08 AM)djspida5 Wrote: omg, good looking out kv. i never heard of sukekiyo up until now, that song you recommended had a HUGE modern diru vibe to it. down to those highs and kyo can still hit.

edit: thinking about it.. Diru has influenced a lot of bands, i just realized the ball is still rolling hhaha

Nice to know it spread onto at least one other person, and nice to see you still browsing especially hah. 

sukekiyo was quite forgettable up until their previous min-album, Anima. In their latest album, ADORATIO, they had a DVD with mostly live old songs and I honestly just wanted to skip them most of the time. 

The thing is, from the beginning, sukekiyo has requested of their fans to stay still at concerts, dress in black like at a funeral, and even stay seated whenever it was a seat-assigned venue, whereas with Dir en grey, people just remain at their seat spot but of course stand up and move. So, in live recordings, you can almost feel how bored the sukekiyo audience is: the songs are boring, nobody even so much as moves their head, and Kyo has all the spotlight but there is only so much you can do and dance on a bland song. 

With these new songs, Kyo will probably still require the black clothes, but it would be pure torture to ask everybody to remain still hahah. 

If you loved that song, I think you will adore the rest of the album for sure. All the composers in sukekiyo really woke up all of a sudden, and the song writing is damn on point this time hah.
What do y'all think of the Hip Hop albums released so far this year? Here are my favorites:

1. DAMN. (Kendrick Lamar) - The hype was very well deserved. I can see this album becoming an instant modern Hip Hop classic like Forest Hills Drive

2. 4 Your Eyez Only (J. Cole) - What I love about Cole is his consistency in quality with his albums. You can almost always count on there being a majority of good tracks, without it feeling repetitive like some rappers (*cough* Logic *cough*).

3. There's Really A Wolf (Russ) - Great debut album for Russ. Fits his style so well.
I am gonna ask only one question......
Did Chester Beninton of Linkin park die???
(Jul. 21, 2017  4:52 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I am gonna ask only one question......

This is one of the most saddest moments for me to be honest because this was one of my favourite bands ! I cant forget at all those days when I just only used to listen to Linkin Park and no one else at all ! It is quite Sad to know that Chestor Committed Suicide ! I just don't know what to say now... News Reports are saying that it can be a possible suicide and all... Just damn it ! Me being such a big fan of Linkin Park and Chestor Being the Front Lead of that Band always ! I can just say that This band was always one of the best for me hah ! I am totally Shocked to be honest...

Don't know what will happen when I won't get to see New Songs from Linkin Park Band ! They were going to release a Single I guess very soon but Now... !
(Jul. 21, 2017  5:23 AM)Burst Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  4:52 AM)Eleanor Wrote: I am gonna ask only one question......

This is one of the most saddest moments for me to be honest because this was one of my favourite bands ! I cant forget at all those days when I just only used to listen to Linkin Park and no one else at all ! It is quite Sad to know that Chestor Committed Suicide ! I just don't know what to say now... News Reports are saying that it can be a possible suicide and all... Just damn it ! Me being such a big fan of Linkin Park and Chestor Being the Front Lead of that Band always ! I can just say that This band was always one of the best for me hah ! I am totally Shocked to be honest...

Don't know what will happen when I won't get to see New Songs from Linkin Park Band ! They were going to release a Single I guess very soon but Now... !
Plse say this is not true.....just this ones....I am begging u....pls....this cant be true...I dont know how long I am gonna cry.....he was the legend.....I have listened all songs...starting from numb , breaking the habit, crawling ,faint, till heavy and battle symphony.....
I just cant believe this
(Jul. 21, 2017  5:30 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2017  5:23 AM)Burst Wrote: This is one of the most saddest moments for me to be honest because this was one of my favourite bands ! I cant forget at all those days when I just only used to listen to Linkin Park and no one else at all ! It is quite Sad to know that Chestor Committed Suicide ! I just don't know what to say now... News Reports are saying that it can be a possible suicide and all... Just damn it ! Me being such a big fan of Linkin Park and Chestor Being the Front Lead of that Band always ! I can just say that This band was always one of the best for me hah ! I am totally Shocked to be honest...

Plse say this is not true.....just this ones....I am begging u....pls....this cant be true...I dont know how long I am gonna cry.....he was the legend.....I have listened all songs...starting from numb , breaking the habit, crawling ,faint, till heavy and battle symphony.....
I just cant believe this

I guess for every Linkin Park Fan Its Damn Shocking Just now the New Single "Talking To Myself" Was released and then we got this sad news... Totally Unbelievable to me and I guess I wont be able to believe this at all for some days ! The Guy Singing Who got me through my tough times has gone !
I love rock music

Linkin park is the awesome

But it was sad that Chester committed suicide
2pac/nas/rakim/melle mel these were the real rappers. What happened to rapping about actual life matters? Now it's all about demoralising women and promoting drugs. And there were some lyrics in past songs with these 2 problems but nowadays all lyrics got this. Prefer the old age of rap over the new era.
(Oct. 04, 2017  12:29 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: 2pac/nas/rakim/melle mel these were the real rappers. What happened to rapping about actual life matters? Now it's all about demoralising women and promoting drugs. And there were some lyrics in past songs with these 2 problems but nowadays all lyrics got this. Prefer the old age of rap over the new era.
R u seriously forgetting about Eminem?? He is the fastest and best rapper of all time...and is also famous for his "Rap God"...
(Oct. 04, 2017  2:18 AM)Eleanor Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2017  12:29 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: 2pac/nas/rakim/melle mel these were the real rappers. What happened to rapping about actual life matters? Now it's all about demoralising women and promoting drugs. And there were some lyrics in past songs with these 2 problems but nowadays all lyrics got this. Prefer the old age of rap over the new era.
R u seriously forgetting about Eminem?? He is the fastest and best rapper of all time...and is also famous for his "Rap God"...

Erm he will always be a legend. But his current stuff ain’t on the level of some of his older tracks. I liked “I need a doctor, till I collapse, lose yourself and beautiful”
For me i like AKMU even though i don't understand what they say
recently started listening Skillets songs and I have to say it's awesome. I also listened to coustry call and in the end songs and they both are awesome.

till now I wasn't into music much but (though used to like it alot. just didn't used to find and listen myself on internet just used to listen on tv) now I got what I was missing tunehaha
I suppose this would fit for this: Infinite's theme Extended or Fist Bump Extended (Short vocals Ver. ) Both are from Sonic Forces, but they are Great!
Hello.
Has anyone heard the song - open up your eyes? I heard it while watching Beyblade amvs.