[Mumbai, India]Diwali Beyblast 2: Metal Mania (10/11/12)

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey Mumbai Bladers!!
It's been a year since your first tournament, Diwali Beyblast. The festival of lights is also approaching. Want to make this Diwali special? Let's do it with another tournament,
Diwali Beyblast 2: Metal Mania
[Image: Untitled-9copy2.png]

Now, for the details:

Venue: It will be on the same place as last time, Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali East.

Date and Time: 10th November 2012. Since the date is 10-11-12, the event will also start at 10:11:12. So, make sure to reach the venue by 10 a.m.

Format: As the name suggests, it is a HMS+MFB+Zero-G tournament. The rounds will be done in Round Robin format. But, if we get more participants, we will go for Round Robin Block format to save time.
Dont have HMS? Dont worry, I can always lend you some for battles so you can attend all the 3 events.

Fees:The one time entry fee is $5 and $10 for passport. However, since it is 3 tournaments in 1, the regular entry fee will be $15 for all three events combined. So, it is better if you purchase passports for this event. The price for passport according to current rate is approximately INR 560 . To purchase a blader's passport, you have to give the money to the host on the day of the tournament.

Prizes: To be decided

Things you must know before coming to the event:
1.Make sure you read the rules well before coming to the event to avoid confusions.
2. Make sure that all your parts are legal. If a part is found to be illegal, you will not be allowed to use it and if you still use it, your matches will not be processed.
All beyblades released by Hasbro(or Funskool), Takara Tomy and SonoKong are legal.
3. Listen to the judge and the host. Co-operation is important in such an event.
4. Keep some eatables and a bottle of water with you at the event.
5. If you have any questions regarding the fees, read the help section. The fees will be used for getting beys for giveaways and contests.
6. If you have any questions about the event, feel free to PM me.

Judges: NitroNeo and Janstarblast will be judging the event along with me. nik1392 will also be judging if he can make it.

Enough of talking from my side, now for the participants:

Confirmed participants:
adityamatha
ashton pinto
christophermk
divya123
Janstarblast
N0body
NitroNeo
pranzdiv123
samkul238
sharven12
zeneo

Unconfirmed
GalaxyHart
nik1392
dylon blader

In order to help with the Beychannel Revitalization Project, it is better if you carry cameras with you. This way, we can submit a footage from our tournament to the BeyChannel.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Yes, wonderful !!! I am very happy, cant wait for 10th. Put adityamatha unconfirmed.
Yes finaly its confirmed i and my sis will be there first time i will fight many new guys who i dont know.
Great work N0body...nice banner too!!Wink
I'll try to come but mostly i wont play
Good luck to everyone!!Smile
Nice!I want to see the winning combos in Zero-G!Good luck everyone!
Nice going Mumbai Bladers,Best of luck,Betting on you ashton and gameboysuperman.
Oh, that's amazing! Its been quite long since I attended a tourney! Joyful_3
What's more appealing is the number of members is well over eight. And considering the problems I have with my schedule, I am quite relieved now that the tourney won't be called off even if I am unable to attend!

However, that's just a random thought. I will probably attend this event, and even skip out on my classes if I have to. Tongue_out
put me unconfirmed, i may come... i have school, but i will try.
Which tourney will start first ? HMS ,MFB or Zero G?
I was thinking that MFB should be first ??
so sad that I wont be able to make it for my 1st Diwali bey tourney... Its a tourney when almost all mumbai bladers come as they get vacations, but I wont be here as Ill be leaving for Dubai on 9th and come back on the 19th, so I have no chance of attending the event... Crying I always did wanna battle Janstar and Nitroneo.... guess like I have to wait for some while for that... Tongue_out
So Good luck to all... and may the Best Blader win! (cmon guys we have gotta stop N0bodys winning streak Tongue_out)
I haven't started a streak as such. Its just that I got lucky with attackers in those 2 events. That might not be the case this time. Moreover, most of you have 4Ds by now. So it will be even tougher to defeat you this time.
Sam, read all the posts and update the OP. Also answer my question.
(Nov. 06, 2012  4:07 PM)N0body Wrote: I haven't started a streak as such. Its just that I got lucky with attackers in those 2 events. That might not be the case this time. Moreover, most of you have 4Ds by now. So it will be even tougher to defeat you this time.

Well, I don't have one yet.
I think I'll borrow one if it seems like I am losing out on precious BeyPoints... Tongue_out

gameboy- Oh well, I wished to meet you this time, but well~ Meet you at the next tourney, haha!
Ahh, dont worry, NitroNeo doesn't have any either.
Besides, we all know that pre-Max. series beys can overpower even the mightiest of 4Ds(Gravity and Meteo spin-stealers have showed us that by defeating Duo and Phantom). So, it's not a big deal.

ashton, Edited, and yes, we'll probably start off with the MFB event.
Ok guys thus time i am sure to come
i want to battle with aston because i think he might be the toughest blader i have faced
where can i get some HMS beyblades?
You dont get HMS in stores anymore.
(Nov. 07, 2012  6:52 PM)adityamahta321 Wrote: Ok guys thus time i am sure to come
i want to battle with aston because i think he might be the toughest blader i have faced
where can i get some HMS beyblades?
hey! That guy 'N0body' is the toughest blader...
According to British Calendar Standards,
our tourney's day is on 10,11,12,
which is in Arithmetic Progress
sorry guys,too mathematical.
last tourney,i got lucky,this time it'll be tough,
sad to announce this but,
sharven12 has disappeared for 3 days now,and i'm not able to contact him
Unhappy
so it's better to put him in the unconfirmed list
sorry to drop the bomb!
ashton is not the toughest blader out there,but surely,he's the most manipulative,and he'll agree to that,ashton-why don't we come early(S.event?)
(Nov. 08, 2012  6:58 AM)zeneo Wrote: ashton-why don't we come early(S.event?)
yes we should be there by 9:30, but if jaton also participates, then it will be after or in between the main event....
and i will try calling sharvin..
also,if sharven12 won't be able to make it,we'll have a problem with beystadium.
gameboysuperman-can you give me your MFB in college or somewhere?
i'll take it to the tourney,so it'll be convenient,i'll be coming to college for my PD practicals,as i missed out cause i was unaware of it.
your stadium will also give me sometime to test
PLEASE!
PLEASE!
it'll be nice of you
Nobody-i might not attend the HMS tourney if there are more than 8.i'm totally unlucky in HMS
X|
(Nov. 08, 2012  7:02 AM)zeneo Wrote:
chill pal i just called him up, he said he is coming, so yeah you also call him up, and then be sure to come together and tell him to bring his stadium...
Well, it wont really matter even if you lose in HMS. Because you get 2 credits just for participating and your beyrank doesn't fall either. So, think about it..
ashton-that's good news.
Nobody-yeah,really,i should participate
i forgot about the credit
i'm also quiet waiting for the event to be processed,i don't quite remember how many credits i have
(Nov. 08, 2012  8:25 AM)N0body Wrote: Well, it wont really matter even if you lose in HMS. Because you get 2 credits just for participating and your beyrank doesn't fall either. So, think about it..
whats more, he has a passport and can play in free.