[Mumbai, India][20/04/13] Beyblade : Warzone

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Welcome to the thread of event with the Top 3 Bladers of India attending one event!
What do you think will happen? Relic dominating? BladingSpirit5 getting the first place with his attackers? N0body spin-stealing his way to victory? Or a new face bearing away the prize?

Venue : The venue will be Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali East.

Format : Block Round Robin as of now. We might change to Double Elimination if a good amount of participants show up.

Date and time : 20th April, 2013. Make sure that you're there by 11:00 AM for registration. Tournament starts at 12:00 PM.

Entry Fee : The one-time entry fee will be INR 280. Blader Passports for INR 560. A Blader Passport will provide you free entry to all future WBO events for a year and also allow you to participate in the WBO Giveaways limited to passport holders.

Hosts : nik1392, N0body, Relic, BladingSpirit5.

Some Important stuff :

☻ Before you do anything else, please read through the WBO Official Play rules. If you don't, you'll be losing out on the tournament day, so don't blame us.

☻ Please post in this thread or send a Private Message to any of these members if you want to attend:
nik1392
N0body
BladingSpirit5

☻ Please be committed.

☻ If you have any problems, feel free to PM anyone of us.
You can also contact me on my number: +918097140558

☻ We don't use the money we get from the Entry fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries.

☻ We will have a lunch break around 1:30 and will continue with the event at 2:00 PM. The whole event will last for 5-6 hours, so be prepared to stay till the end.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Oh yes Biggest Indian tournament!
First post.
EDIT : WTH, why you hybrid? anyways i am the first to rate it.
i will be there for sure.
EDIT 2: arent you going to add the confirmed participants as of now?
EDIT 3:
(Mar. 10, 2013  9:27 AM)HybR!DZ[]M@Tr!X Wrote: U sure ashton u first. nevemind ! Will u be attending this tourney?
yes i am coming.
If anyone needs help on the tournament thing, i will be happy to help, don't hesitate to PM me.
U sure ashton u first. nevemind ! Will u be attending this tourney?
All that's left is the confirmed location.
I hope you find one soon.

Current list of participants:
AdityaTheBlader
ashton pinto
BladingSpirit5
christophermk
Dayrider15
Death!
gameboysuperman
HybR!DZ[]M@Tr!X
Janstarblast
N0body
nik1392
NitroNeo
phantom_gt
Relic
sharven12
zeneo

Unconfirmed:
Samith Blader
rahul blade
Don't post in caps...

It would've been better if we had a Plastics format. :\

But this will be good. XD
Finally D wait is over ..i will be facing bs5 yeah!
ashton- as the expected turnout is huge, i wont be mentioning all the participants here...ofcourse i'll keep the track of confirmed participants but wont put them here.
WOW, wonderful, i am comming to this great event.

(Mar. 10, 2013  9:37 AM)phantom_gt Wrote: Finally D wait is over ..i will be facing bs5 yeah!

thats if you pass through me .huh.
I m damn serious for this n I should be . Recently got some 4ds frm a good seller (I m nt gonna mention his name Tongue_out) LEt's see hw it mgoes n goooeeessss...........
LOL chris ok lets seee!! so excited for this !
& hybrid TY i am dat seller rite ? lol jst joke
I have updated post #5 with list of participants ATM.
So, if anyone is to be added, the list will be updated accordingly
Death! also is coming? and put dylon blader + rahul blader to the unconfirmed list ..
EDIT : put it now? Tongue_out_wink
N0body wat?? why?? Pls put me in comfirmed list!
(Mar. 10, 2013  9:41 AM)christophermk Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2013  9:37 AM)phantom_gt Wrote: Finally D wait is over ..i will be facing bs5 yeah!

thats if you pass through me .huh.

lolwut.

@N0body, you forgot Death!

Add Electric and drakbull9999 to the unconfirmed list. They said that they might come.
Updated.
16 already. We can very well make this a Double Elimination format event. If everyone shows up, that is.
i m also coming for this awesome tournament
sam, i said the UN confirmed list.
also its better you add that banned list, and what beys are allowed to be used at the tournament...
@N0body- I wont playing if its a sponsored event :p

ashton- that will be decided after the sponsors are confirmed
ashton, those discussions come after the venue is confirmed. Right now we wont be discussing anything about the stipulations. I have edited the confirmed/unconfirmed list for now
nik, ATM the sponsorship has not been approved. So, you are among the confirmed participants.

Edited. Thanks for pointing that out BS5.
Plz put me confirmed. I am coming. Is anyone selling a stadium?
Finally good to see the official thread up and running.
Hope to see all of those mentioned in the confirmed list to come,and not back out at the last moment.
I still remember how we took this as a big project on the Facebook,in February,just after the Colesseum was over.
We've come a far way off,and hopefully,this tournament will get new WBO members.
Hey guys,I'm planning to put up a about WBO and Purchase Consultation+Build Me A Combo
'stall' in order to promote passports and help kids.Any volunteers?
Well, I Might Come If I Get The Permission From My Mom. So Put Me In Unconfirmed List. I Will Tell You In 2 Days.

(Mar. 13, 2013  11:45 AM)zeneo Wrote: Finally good to see the official thread up and running.
Hope to see all of those mentioned in the confirmed list to come,and not back out at the last moment.
I still remember how we took this as a big project on the Facebook,in February,just after the Colesseum was over.
We've come a far way off,and hopefully,this tournament will get new WBO members.
Hey guys,I'm planning to put up a about WBO and Purchase Consultation+Build Me A Combo
'stall' in order to promote passports and help kids.Any volunteers?

How Much Is The Money For Passport In Your Stall?
Hm, its quite nice to see a large-scale tournament in India. We have had a similarly large tourney in Bangalore where the top three bladers of India first met(or maybe, Relic was absent from that tourney), albeit it was not sponsored. Then again, it ain't confirmed whether this would be a sponsored one or not; so as of now, this is kinda the second such tourney in India.
The best part is, I get to be a part of it.
As N0body mentioned already, we already have quite a many members, so a Double Elimination format is almost confirmed.
So yeah, a little over a month's still left for the "big day", haha!
Lets hope nik1392 manages to get a nice-enough location for this.

zeneo- That had already been planned. The idea was dropped at first because a sponsored event hasn't been confirmed yet. Even if we get a sponsored event, people would compulsorily have to know about the WBO- which is why a detailed speech/placard/wateveryoucallit will be put up/announced at the start of the tourney.

As for combo-building and purchase consultation, two things-
1. We'd be helping everyone with combos throughout the tourney, and having a "Help Desk" sort of a thing would suck. People would be more comfortable to approach any of us directly- as a co-tourney-goer. We can't have a special person(s) handling only the booth(as your "Who wants to volunteer?" question suggests). If its gonna be just all of us helping at the booth one by one, then having a "booth" is futile.
2. We wouldn't be able to keep up the true spirit of a Purchase Consultation booth if Hasbro/Funskool doesn't release most of the Hyperblades stuff before 20th April. Again, children will feel more comfortable to consult us directly. Also, a booth requires material and space. At the moment, we are struggling to get either. Not to mention that if we were to ban parts, and yet have a Purchase Consultation booth, we'd struggle to suggest good parts. If we suggest parts out of the "banned list", it will do nothing more than confuse them. If we don't suggest parts out of the "banned list", then our suggestions would be BAD- considering the fact that all good parts would be banned anyway.
And I just hope that Funskool's sponsoring doesn't disallow us from speaking/using any TT products. Because if that happens, then Purchase Consultation would again lose its appeal- as we won't be talking about the Zero-G stuff TT provides; or anything of that sort.