[Mumbai, India][19/04/13]Beyblade Spirit : Reincarnation[HMS+Plastics]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Plastics and HMS event before the big tournament.

Venue : Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali East.

Format : Round Robin. Plastics and HMS.

Date and time : 19th April 2012. Be there at 11AM.

Entry Fee : The one-time entry fee will be INR 280, for one of the tournaments. Blader Passports for INR 560.

Hosts : nik1392, N0body, BladingSpirit5.

Confirmed Attendees :
N0body
nik1392
BladingSpirit5
Janstarblast
zeneo
ashton pinto
sharven12
Aashish
AdityaTheBlader
christophermk

Unconfirmed :
Nitro Neo
Relic
DB

Some Important stuff :

☻ Before you do anything else, please read through the WBO Official Play rules.

☻ Please post in this thread or send a Private Message to any of these members if you want to attend:
nik1392
N0body
BladingSpirit5

☻ Please be committed.

☻ We don't use the money we get from the Entry fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

i may come if i get HMS beys,is anyone selling wolborg MS, Jiraiya MS and Samurai changer MS in used condition? i even want driger V2
Hey I Am Coming Too. Add Me In The Confirmed Lists.
put me in Unconfirmed list
Hey Wait A Minute. What Does HMS Stand For? I Have Metal Fighter Beys Only And customized Beys.
Aashish,you don't have to worry,you can come without HMS beys
The judges will give you them for using only at the tournament
Okay, Thanks Man. By the Way You Say You Are In Vacation Than What Are You Doing Here?
It's called being 'away' from the website.
I'm back now,but I forgot to remove it.
I'll be there before 11
you guys make an attempt to come early,as you'll be coming from far off.

Ok,so we can have Zero-G as well and make it the best week for beyblade in India?
It's better not to try to have too many tournaments at once.
3 in 2 days is more than enough IMO.
We also need to leave early to get the train/bus back to Pune.

EDIT: What BS5 said is also right. BTW, it's a 4 hour drive and not 2-hour.
Having three tournaments on one day, then another on the next will be too much for a person to handle, along with travelling from Bangalore and Hyderabad, and basically a 2 hour drive from N0body's house to the venue.
It is just not practical. We're pushing it just with the extra two.
Wow, so we got this Event confirmed as well?!
All this is great news! A Plastics/HMS tourney was on the wish-list for the Bangalore-bladers. It would be a great experience for sure! Joyful_3
Woah! Its So Cool. I Can't Wait Any Longer. I Wish The Days Become Over Soon Before I Know It. Smile
(Mar. 19, 2013  7:04 PM)Aashish Wrote: Woah! Its So Cool. I Can't Wait Any Longer. I Wish The Days Become Over Soon Before I Know It. Smile

For Us Though, It Is Actually Good To Know That The Days Are Still Quite Far Off...
A Lot Of Planning Is Yet To Be Done, Haha!

(What's with those all first letters Caps though?)
put me in the confirmed list.can someone share with me plastics and hms
So,AdityaTheBlader is confirmed.
BladingSpirit5- You forgot to mention the entry fee for the National Park.
It has been hiked to Rs.33 since January 2013
I think Ashton or Aditya can confirm the price rate now...
(Mar. 20, 2013  1:12 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2013  7:04 PM)Aashish Wrote: Woah! Its So Cool. I Can't Wait Any Longer. I Wish The Days Become Over Soon Before I Know It. Smile

For Us Though, It Is Actually Good To Know That The Days Are Still Quite Far Off...
A Lot Of Planning Is Yet To Be Done, Haha!

(What's with those all first letters Caps though?)

Well Thats My Style You Know. I Like It In That Way.
(Mar. 21, 2013  6:48 AM)AdityaTheBlader Wrote: put me in the confirmed list.can someone share with me plastics and hms

hmm, i am sure that the host will share theirs...... also N0body always shares, he is a good guy..... so no dont worry about that, but do bring MFB beys.
Whoa, that is a big blow.
This actually is the worst possible news I could have heard..

Is there no possible alternative?
Okay, so this event may get cancelled.....
You should have bought the tickets first.
So at the moment, I'm sure gameboysuperman can make it, and christophermk can make it there possibly. Hope to see NO, BS5 and Relic at the 20th tournament
This tournament, on 19th April will mark my exact one year with the WBO. I'll do whatever it takes to make this tournament happen and not get cancelled!
(Mar. 27, 2013  6:08 PM)zeneo Wrote: Okay, so this event may get cancelled.....
You should have bought the tickets first.
So at the moment, I'm sure gameboysuperman can make it, and christophermk can make it there possibly. Hope to see NO, BS5 and Relic at the 20th tournament
This tournament, on 19th April will mark my exact one year with the WBO. I'll do whatever it takes to make this tournament happen and not get cancelled!

christophermk is confirmed, we just need gbs or nik to host.... and yes i myself am prepared for this event, so no ways its getting cancelled!
Honestly, this plastic/HMS tourney was being organized so that we could battle the Bangalore bladers in nearly all formats of the game.
So even if this tourney does get a new host, the main aim of this tourney is defeated.
Yet, N0body hasn't confirmed the cancellation entirely; so there is still some hope.