[Mumbai, India][19/04/13]Beyblade Spirit : Reincarnation[HMS+Plastics]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Plastics and HMS event before the big tournament.

Venue : Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali East.

Format : Round Robin. Plastics and HMS.

Date and time : 19th April 2012. Be there at 11AM.

Entry Fee : The one-time entry fee will be INR 280, for one of the tournaments. Blader Passports for INR 560.

Hosts : nik1392, N0body, BladingSpirit5.

Confirmed Attendees :
N0body
nik1392
BladingSpirit5
Janstarblast
zeneo
ashton pinto
sharven12
Aashish
AdityaTheBlader
christophermk

Unconfirmed :
Nitro Neo
Relic
DB

Some Important stuff :

☻ Before you do anything else, please read through the WBO Official Play rules.

☻ Please post in this thread or send a Private Message to any of these members if you want to attend:
nik1392
N0body
BladingSpirit5

☻ Please be committed.

☻ We don't use the money we get from the Entry fees. All the money is sent to the WBO. Please read this for more information : Matter of Money of the World Beyblade Organization. As you can read there, this money is used for the running and maintenance of the site and to buy cool prizes for contests and lotteries.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Oh, well, I made a mistake while checking for tickets. I checked for the default dates(tomorrow and day after) because I forgot to update the date for booking. The tickets are still available for 19th and 20th and I'll book them in a day or two.
So, dont worry. It isn't cancelled.
OK, that was too weird. I know what happened though, so yeah.
That is all very good.
whats that? i panicked for nothing...... anyways thats good news .
Delighted to hear the news. Delighted to hear that christophermk can make it to the tourney.
(Mar. 28, 2013  4:37 AM)zeneo Wrote: Delighted to hear the news. Delighted to hear that christophermk can make it to the tourney.

yes he is coming with me on 19th as well as on 20th april, but he is not sure about the may (beydays ?) event....
We aren't discussing the May event for now anyway...

But yeah, its good to have christophermk. At least we will be sure to have a Double Elimination tourney...
I see BS5 has failed to add me in the confirmed list or even the unconfirmed one Tongue_out
u guys thought im gonna miss one of mumbai's BIGGEST tourneys Tongue_out
Add me to the confirmed list for both the events!' Wink
see ya guys tmrw XD
for some reason christophermk i not picking up my call, and now it says switched off, so i think you should add him to the unconfirmed list as of now.....
had fun today Tongue_out_wink, people used others combo. :\
took FEW random pics, some of the pics are LOL Eee haha
hmm i will have to wait for a long time to get dragoon MS...
EDIT: OOPS ! i did not see (from the first page i directly went on post reply ), truly sorry it was a double post .. sorry for the double post !
looks like u guyz had fun i wanted to come* Uncertain
it was a epic tournament, i am waiting to come tomorrow also.
Ah yes, it was an epic tournament!
One Bronze Face, and one Silver Face for me, haha!
Speaking of Faces, you all might be curious to know the placings-

Plastics-
1st- BladingSpirit5
2nd- Janstarblast
3rd- gameboysuperman

HMS-
1st- gameboysuperman
2nd- Relic
3rd- Janstarblast

So yes, the scenario in Mumbai kinda changed totally. Our usual winners- N0body, nik1392, and ashton pinto didn't place. This is exactly what makes the results epic, haha!
THOSE GUYS AREN'T UNBEATABLE, YAY!
The tourney today was EPIC!!!! XD for the first time all the participants actually came on time :p
it was great finally meeting Relic and BS5 for the first time in person.... Smile me and Relic had quite a showdown today Grin and i honestly never even thought of qualifing for any of the tourneys... but luckily i qualified in both the events and even came 1st in the HMS tourney, it was just to good to be true..XD
Overall had lots of and am looking forward for the main event tmrw Grin
Ah yes, even I completely forgot about that- Even I was quite pleased to meet BS5 and Relic personally.

As for the showdown between Relic and gameboysuperman, it was quite unexpected, but it was epic!
From what we had heard of Relic, most of us expected him to break past everyone. However, as he says himself, Plastics and HMS aren't his specialties. The actual "Relic Rampage" starts tomorrow.
(Apr. 19, 2013  1:15 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: had fun today Tongue_out_wink, people used others combo. :\
EDIT: OOPS ! i did not see (from the first page i directly went on post reply ), truly sorry it was a double post .. sorry for the double post !

In the last pic why are guys laughing so much ? xD
LOL, and you used that D Mart bag xD
(Apr. 19, 2013  3:46 PM)Blakeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2013  1:15 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: had fun today Tongue_out_wink, people used others combo. :\

In the last pic why are guy laughing so much ? xD

uh... i dont know, just removed random pics and posted haha.... but let those guys explain if they remember, it maybe a kinda joke
as far as i recall it was a an epic joke on BS5 which i cant seem to recall :p
Today was actually quite fun Smile. Although I really can't wait for tomorrow's event! Eee
This event was EPIC!! We had lots and lots of intense battles, thanks to Relic and BS5 to heat up the atmosphere!!

And yeahhh tomorrow is gona be more EPIC Eee
Congrats to the winners! Good to see somebody from Hyderabad win XD!
(Apr. 19, 2013  7:41 PM)Syco Wrote: Congrats to the winners! Good to see somebody from Hyderabad win XD!

"Somebody from Hyderabad"?!

Wut!?

One cannot forget that the "somebody from Hyderabad" is Ranked No. 1 in India ...
@ N0body, please post the group pic and the video once you get time...
OK, the group pic.
AdityaTheBlader left early so he's not included in the pic.
The top 3 of the HMS tournament: