[Mumbai, India] (16/12/2012) Amidst The Frozen Forest

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

What can be a better way to celebrate WBO anniversary?? BEY TOURNAMENT !!! Yeahhhhh
So this tournament is to celebrate the anniversary! Lets make it awsome!!

Name: Amidst The Frozen Forest

Date: 16th December
Tourney will start around 10am so be there till 9.30am sharp

Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (E),Mumbai

Fees : As we are celebrating 4th Anniversary of WBO, it will be a free tournament!!Eee
Still passport can be purchased for 10$ during the tourney!

Confirm Participants:
ashton pinto
nik1392
zeneo
sharven12
AdityaTheBlader
sildron
ankit
clintonbeyblade
dolph
gameboysuperman

unconfirmed
NitroNeo
christophermk

Format: MFB + Plastic + HMS

* Please be on time.

* Listen to the host and judge.Try to avoid unnecessary arguements.

* No fake parts are allowed in the tourney. If you are found to have any then you'll not be allowed to use them.

* If you have any problem or any question PM me or call me
Thanks alot to Kai-V and committee for approving the event Smile

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Great job nikhil ! Lets make the best of Brad day... Best of luck guys, may the best blader win.
Wohh great work guys! Best of luck to everyone and i geuss there is in thane also so i will try to attend that tournament
first time we didn't struggle to get 8 participants
i'll be getting a friend of mine
he still has to make his account though....
anyways,best of luck to you guys!
and remember,although the WBO has lifted the entry fee for this tournament,Sanjay Gandhi National Park entry fee is Rs.30
Wow.! I am surely coming at this tournament. It will be my first tournament.
i am comming for the tournament,,,, lets have fun!!!!
hello, i am adityas friend, i am coming to the tournament... it will be my first event
i am in for the beyblade tournament, even i am aditya's friend.... i had come to the last tournament, but did not participate.... i hope to win my first tournament.
Have fun guys...won't be able to come for this tournament though...sad Unhappy...but am hoping for a tourney in pune later next week around the 22nd...all thanks to N0body...well i hope we get enough participants...all the best for this event... Smile
(Dec. 15, 2012  1:00 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: Have fun guys...won't be able to come for this tournament though...sad Unhappy...but am hoping for a tourney in pune later next week around the 22nd...all thanks to N0body...well i hope we get enough participants...all the best for this event... Smile

so you are going to have a tournament at pune? that will be awesome... there are many pune bladers, and if its free you can get loads of them....
count me in this time it would be great tourney for me as i m getting nemesis and flash saggittarus
(Dec. 15, 2012  1:06 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2012  1:00 PM)sridbeyz17 Wrote: Have fun guys...won't be able to come for this tournament though...sad Unhappy...but am hoping for a tourney in pune later next week around the 22nd...all thanks to N0body...well i hope we get enough participants...all the best for this event... Smile

so you are going to have a tournament at pune? that will be awesome... there are many pune bladers, and if its free you can get loads of them....

We are planning to have one, but I am still short of two members. I need to get some more bladers from my area and hope that my classmates who recently made their accounts(after I forced them) show up.

Anyway, good luck with the event everyone. Smile
the 4 friends i was going to bring one of them got conjuntivites so he will not come sorry for that
Winners are...

MFB
1st- gameboysuperman
2nd- ashton pinto
3rd- zeneo

Plastic
1st- AdityaTheBlader
2nd- nik1392
3rd- ashton pinto

HMS
1st- nik1392
2nd- ashton pinto
3rd- christophermk

Im having Thane tournament now...
Had an super Awesome tourney today! had a lot of fun, and things went off really smoothly since this time there were 3 stadiums. there were lots of new participants, it was good to meet the new, young bladers. Smile
the best part of today was, that I placed 1st in the MFB tourney! Grin

here are the results of todays tourney:

1. gameboysuperman: MF-L Diablo Kerbeks BD145RF, Wing Bull 90RS (this made me win the finals Grin) and Duo Cancer W145WD
2. ashton pinto: MF Flash Bull S130RF, Diablo Kerbeks BD145RF and Duo Aquario 230MB
3. zeneo: Phantom Orion 230CS

the tourney was greatly dominated by the anti-attacker diablo__BD145RF, almost everyone used it or used a flash...
zeneo had hade a very impressive performance today, he came third even though the nikhil and sharven were present.! Grin
ill be uploading the group pic soon!
the tourney was awesome, it was so much fun,, had a new experience, i had a great time.........
(Dec. 16, 2012  1:15 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: the tourney was awesome, it was so much fun,, had a new experience, i had a great time.........

sorry ashton Tongue_out didnt notice it was an S130 cuz u usually use AD145 Tongue_out
(Dec. 16, 2012  1:33 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2012  1:15 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: the tourney was awesome, it was so much fun,, had a new experience, i had a great time.........

sorry ashton Tongue_out didnt notice it was an S130 cuz u usually use AD145 Tongue_out
no problem man,, anyways face trade.. PM sent
i enjoyed this tourney very much for two reasons, i won my first gold face and got my first zero g bey nemesis and flash thanx nik and aston for selling them to me
(Dec. 16, 2012  3:58 PM)AdityaTheBlader Wrote: i enjoyed this tourney very much for two reasons, i won my first gold face and got my first zero g bey nemesis and flash thanx nik and aston for selling them to me

They are 4Ds beys Grin

And really it was a great tournament!

This must be the best day of my blading career....hosted 2 different tournaments in one day...total 4 formats...got 2 gold faces and 1 silver face...mate many new bladers....and most importantly these all things went smoothly...as a host this was the best,thrilling,exciting and exhausted day for me!!
Im really so much happy!SmileSmile

Thank you all the participants to co-operate greatly!!
here is the group pic!
Three new guys: sildron(extreme left), dolph(between zeneo and gameboysuperman) and clintonbeyblade(between ashton and AdityaTheBlader)

The pic is taken when we had a break to have ice-cream candy!!
zeneo seems to be so much hungry...XD:p
look at anthony... !!! eating ice cream,,,, anyways, did you guys take pics randomly also?? and nik did you send the names to kaiV, of those who came at the tournament ???
I had taken few random pics but the images got corruptUnhappy...sometimes i feel like throwing away my mobile phone when my favourite things get corrupted...*need to put antivirus in it* Unhappy

Dont know if gameboysuperman clicked random pics or not...dolph had clicked few...try to get pics from him
Hehe zeneo looks funny!!!Grin
and congrats everyone!!!