Europa Gaming
205 Preston Road
12:00 PM on 09/08/2024
Hosted by
  RAW
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
8 cash

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

https://challonge.com/hh080924/stations

PARTICIPANT CAP HAS BEEN REACHED, PLEASE PM ME OR COMMENT BELOW TO BE ADDED TO A RESERVES LIST.

EVEN IF YOU FILL AN AVAILABLE SPACE, UNLESS YOU HAVE MESSAGED ME, YOU WILL BE REMOVED.

Any questions? Please read the FAQ at the bottom.

Attention Bladers, the next instalment in our 'Multi Madness' series, introducing Hasbro Hell!

What is Hasbro Hell?

Haven't had the chance to get hold of some Takara Tomy parts? No worries, we thought we would level the playing field. Hasbro Hell is exactly what it sounds like, a Hasbro-only format which will be conducted in the chaotic Hasbro Xtreme Stadium.  In this format, all bladers have equal access to the same parts and stadium to test in, so there are no excuses to not come out on top!

Although this is a Hasbro-only event, prizes will still be Takara Tomy releases. Use this event as your opportunity to obtain some coveted Beys to use in future events!

Event Details:

Besides decks being limited to Hasbro-only parts, there are no other special rules or gimmicks.

All games will be played using the 3on3 Match Type until the final stage where all matches will be played using the Deck Match Type. 

Out-of-Bounds is ruled as Over Finish

You must have NO REPEATING PARTS within your deck.

You can edit your deck between rounds but not during matches.

"Hasbro-only" also includes their Takara Tomy equivalents.

Yes, Phoenix is legal.

The Tournament Systems will be 6 rounds of Swiss (First Stage), leading to a Top 8 Double Elimination (Final Stage).

All games will be conducted in the Hasbro Xtreme Stadium. This will not be subject to change.

Hasbro Wave 2 and Collaboration releases will not be legal for this event, these include:

Any additional rules that are not specified will follow the WBO X Format Rules.

Pre-Registration

Check-in will begin at 12:00PM.
Check-in will end at 12:30PM.

We urge players to Pre-Register for this event. This includes pre-payment via the PayPal link below as it helps streamline the check-in process on the day. 

Please keep in mind, that there are limited spaces when signing up. If you are unsure if you can make it and decide not to show up on the day, you're taking away someone else's ability to play so please be considerate and do not join unless you're certain of your attendance.

Please note that if you are running late and have not made any contact with us by 12:30PM, your place may be taken by somebody on the reserve list and we will start without you.

This is a different PayPal from the one used for last week's Dran Draft. It seems that one defaulted payments to goods and services.

All admission goes towards venue fees, equipment and prizing. Please send the money using "Friends and Family" so we can easily refund the money if you have to cancel.

Location and Travel:

Europa Gaming
205 Preston Road,
Wembley HA9 8NF
  • 2-minute walk from Preston Road (Metropolitan)
  • 10-minute bus from Kingsbury (Jubilee)
  • 15-minute walk from South Kenton (Bakerloo)
  • 20-minute walk from North Wembley (Overground Bakerloo)
No on-site parking available, but there are multiple free parking spaces on the main and nearby residential roads on Sunday (no Wembley permit required).
[Image: 2bcb253550646e9c3229db8dcdcb8a1b.png][Image: f6372fe0809ca6551cd649bb999e9408.jpg]

[Image: 4154043dd6cf2601ce3ddb723fa75e82.jpg]

Prizes:

1st Place:
Xecutive Pass
3x Random Boosters Vol 3/4 OR £45 Store Credit

2nd Place:
2x Xecutive Chips
2x Random Booster Vol. 3/OR £30 Store Credit

3rd Place:
1x Xecutive Chip
1x Random Booster 3/4 OR £15 Store Credit

Undefeated in Swiss:
1x Xecutive Chip 

Raffle Prizes: 
x4 BeyGacha Rips (4 different winners)

All bladers participating are included in all raffles. If you have to leave early, you will still be included and you can claim your prize at a future event.

FAQ:
  • Can I use Takara Tomy Parts?

• Do I need to have a deck box?

• Can I still play if I do not have enough parts for 3 unique Beyblades?

• "X-ecutive Pass/Chips"?

• "BeyGacha Rip"?

• How does Europa Gaming store credit work?

• Will there be free-play?

• What is the reserve list?

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
6/9/24 12:09

Edited OP to notify players of tournament cap.

07/09/24

Added Out-of-Bounds rule to OP
Wow, I made the mistake of sleeping! It's already fully booked. Reserve list?
I'd like to be on the reserve list too please 😭
Me and a friend would like to be added to the reserve list he doesn’t have an account though is that okay?
(Sep. 06, 2024  12:30 PM)Joshy.G Wrote: Me and a friend would like to be added to the reserve list he doesn’t have an account though is that okay?

Probably need to get them an account
Can me and my brother be added to the reserve list
(Sep. 07, 2024  6:44 PM)Stumageddon2 Wrote: Can me and my brother  be added to the reserve  list

Can I get your brothers WBO username please Smile
(Sep. 07, 2024  7:02 PM)RAW Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2024  6:44 PM)Stumageddon2 Wrote: Can me and my brother  be added to the reserve  list

Can I get your brothers WBO username please Smile
Nova eye
(Sep. 07, 2024  7:11 PM)Stumageddon2 Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2024  7:02 PM)RAW Wrote: Can I get your brothers WBO username please Smile
Nova eye

Hello there
If you have pre-paid and your initials are

MC
AB
BU

Please let me know your WBO username so I can mark it down on my records :)
(Sep. 07, 2024  10:06 PM)RAW Wrote: If you have pre-paid and your initials are

MC
AB
BU

Please let me know your WBO username so I can mark it down on my records Smile
2 people  left the tournament
Me and my cousin had a great time! It's a shame we couldn't stay for top 8 but going 2-4 for my first tournament wasn't too bad, especially as 2 of them were close. Thanks RAW for a great tournament
Had a good time I'm happy my brother got 3rd
Woo, 4th place!
Was an extremely enjoyable event, thanks once again to all the organisers, hosts, and judges, and GG to everyone I played against. See you all again soon.
Turns out I had this message typed out in drafts but never actually posted it.

So without further ado, I would like to say a big Congratulations to all the winners from the first Hasbro Hell tournament,
SolicalTakashi43 and Nova eye. I have posted all their combos in the winning combinations thread, there's definitely some spice in each deck!

Special thanks to BigbFPS, SubZeroGlaceon and leXshaken who all helped judge their first event and get the matches flowing smoothly.

A reminder that there is a small hiatus on tounaments, the Multi Madness series will continue from October 6th, so keep an eye out for more updates soon!

Finally a HUGE thank you to everyone who attended, hosting these events has been a blast the last couple of weeks. There are two formats yet to be revealed and I want to continue improving things every tournament so all feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Challonge Link
Winning Combinations