Europa Gaming
205 Preston Road
12:00 PM on 09/01/2024
Hosted by
  RAW
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
8 cash

Payment can be made on the day via cash OR PayPal (Friends & Family). Pre-payment will award players with an extra entry to the raffle. All admission goes towards venue fees, equipment and prizing.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

Events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

PARTICIPANT CAP HAS BEEN REACHED, WE WILL BE USING THE FOLLOWING RESERVE LISTS TO ALLOCATE SPACES IN THE CASE OF DROPOUTS FROM THE EVENT:

Any questions? Please read the FAQ at the bottom.

Calling all Bladers, old and new, introducing a new way to play the game - Dran Draft!

What is Dran Draft?

Drafting, a popular game mechanic found in card games such as Pokémon or Magic, involves passing cards around the table, taking one at a time until you complete your deck. Dran Draft will use this mechanic and instead of a trading card deck, we will build Beyblades by choosing different parts one at a time!

Why should I play Dran Draft?

Whether a complete beginner or a Beyblade champion, this format brings a refreshing twist to the game. Having to choose between specific parts forces bladers to adapt and experiment with combinations they would never use in a regular tournament. Either borrow a Beyblade or build a new one to take home, DranDraft is the format to learn the fundamentals of Beyblade as-well as put your existing knowledge to the test.

Event Details:

All bladers will receive a deck of either Blades, Ratchets or Bits. When the event commences each Blader will choose a part and pass the deck to another blader. This will repeat until each blader has 1 of each part and a complete Beyblade. Bladers can then build their bey using parts they already own or borrow from the parts provided.

All games will be played using the 1on1 Match Type.

Tournament Systems (Round Robin / Group Round Robin) will be confirmed on the day depending on turnout.

All games will be conducted in the Hasbro Xtreme Stadium. This is subject to change if we manage to get hold of 2 Takara Tomy Stadiums.

If you choose to use parts you already own, both Hasbro and Takara Tomy parts are legal for this event.

Any additional rules that are not specified will follow the WBO X Format Rules.

Pre-Registration

Check-in will begin at 12:00PM.
Check-in will end at 12:30PM.

We urge players to Pre-Register for this event. This includes pre-payment via the PayPal link below as it helps streamline the check-in process on the day. 

For those who do not have the option to pre-pay online, I have decided to not make this event invite-only. However, please keep in mind when joining, that there are limited spaces. If you are not certain you can make it and do not show up on the day,  you're essentially taking away someone else's ability to play so please be considerate and do not join unless you're sure of your attendance.

Please note that if you are running late and have not made any contact with us by 12:35PM, your place may be taken by somebody on the reserve list and we will start without you.

All admission goes towards venue fees, equipment and prizing. Please send the money using "Friend and Family" so we can easily refund the money if you have to cancel.

Location and Travel:

Europa Gaming
205 Preston Road,
Wembley HA9 8NF
  • 2-minute walk from Preston Road (Metropolitan)
  • 10-minute bus from Kingsbury (Jubilee)
  • 15-minute walk from South Kenton (Bakerloo)
  • 20-minute walk from North Wembley (Overground Bakerloo)
No on-site parking available, but there are multiple free parking spaces on the main and nearby residential roads on Sunday (no Wembley permit required).
[Image: 2bcb253550646e9c3229db8dcdcb8a1b.png][Image: f6372fe0809ca6551cd649bb999e9408.jpg]

[Image: 4154043dd6cf2601ce3ddb723fa75e82.jpg]

Prizes:

1st Place: 2x BX-35 Random Booster Vol. 4 OR £16 Store Credit
2nd Place: 1x BX-35 Random Booster Vol. 4 OR £8 Store Credit

Raffle Prize: Hasbro Xtreme Battle Set OR £35 store credit.

All bladers will receive a raffle ticket just for participating and one additional raffle ticket for pre-registering!

[Image: b3294f9f69d8aaf68a2ed9790bec08d2.png]

FAQ
  • How does drafting work?

• What parts will be available in the draft pool?

• Can I use my own Beyblades?

• "Bey-School"?

• Do I get to keep my Beyblade?

• How does Europa Gaming store credit work?

• Will there be free-play?

• What is the reserve list?

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Love the concept for this one. Let us know how it went in the Discord and here. Would love to see more formats come into X.
Any point attending if the cap is already reached?
I've been getting a few messages regarding the event. I have updated the post with a FAQ section in hopes it gives everyone some clarity on some thing. Everything will be explained on the day but I recommend giving it a quick read if you don't want to go in completely clueless!

If I've missed anything out, please don't hesitate to ask me on this thread or via pm Smile
This was a really fun first event for me. Thank you to all the organisers, hosts, and judges, and GG to everyone I battled! I posted some pics and footage to the London chat in the UK Discord.
I have updated the OP with the Challonge link. I have a bunch of footage to sort through. Any full games or clips worth sharing I will put on a google drive link for everyone. If you took any pictures or videos please also share them on the UK Discord!

For those who missed it, the raffle winners of the day were Lonely_Metal (£35 Store Credit) and Takashi43 (Random Booster Vol. 4).

Congratulations also to our two finalists, Ynot98 and Monz.

This was an ambitious format to choose as my first event, but from the sounds of it a lot of you found it fun. Keep an eye out for a more developed version in the future!

Special thanks to mimii and sacredsilence for all their help behind the scenes.

Thank you everyone and please message me with any feedback you have. <3

Challonge
Spreadsheet