[Mr. Bean's Selling thread] Strongest Blader set, Dead Hades Beat Lynx and more!

Hey there! I'm new on here so pardon me for any mistakes I might be making. I was thinking about a place to sell Beyblades when I came across this forum. I started collecting about 4 or 5 months ago, but due to unforeseen circumstances am forced to move past beyblade. Therefore, I've decided to sell my collection. I did notice that it is customary to put on some pics with your username, so here's mine (under the spoiler):

Everything's for sale, and following are the prices (with quantity). I don't do reservations (or holding for buyers) but I ship everywhere (although shipping depends from country to country). All prices in USD, and I'm not too much for negotiating (if you want to move the price down 1 or 2 $ I'm fine with that but don't except me to go down 15$ or something like that). Shipping will usually work out anywhere from 5$ to 10$ (if you order 1-2 starter beyblades). If you make a larger order (such as 3 or more starter beyblades) shipping will work out anywhere from 10-15$

MFB (Metal Fight beyblade, all Metal Fury)

BB-105 Big Bang Pegasis F:D (1) - 15$ + Shipping

BB-106 Fang Leone 130W2D (1) - 15$ + Shipping

BB-108 L Drago Destroy F:S (3) - 15$ + Shipping

BB-109 Beat Lynx TH170WD [Sonokong Ver.] (1) - 20$ + Shipping

BB-113 Scythe Kronos T125EDS [Sonokong Ver.] (1) - 15$ + Shipping

BB-117 Strongest Blader set (1) - 50$ + Shipping

BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D (1) - 15$ + Shipping

BB-126 Flash Saggitario (1) - 15$ + Shipping

Beyblade Burst (Cho-z system and God layer system)

B-87-05 Draciel Shield 4Flow Cycle (1) - 10$ + Shipping

B-95-01 Shelter Regulus 5Star Tower (1) - 50$ + Shipping

B-125-01 Dead Hades 11Turn Zephyr' (3) - 70$ + Shipping

Thank you for your visit!
Decided to help you with pic. And Guys, Competitive Alert, Get The Strongest Blader Set.(I am not in MFB, If I was there, I would get most of stuff above)
[Image: 6KTuK1K.jpg]
(Jan. 01, 2019  3:07 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Decided to help you with pic. And Guys, Competitive Alert, Get The Strongest Blader Set.(I am not in MFB, If I was there, I would get most of stuff above)
[Image: 6KTuK1K.jpg]

Thanks a ton for your kind help !
(Jan. 10, 2019  3:04 AM)Gallow_Walker Wrote: Not for $70 for a freaking DH.

Extremely sorry my friend! Really very sorry. The reason for me selling at that price is because I bought it at that price. I accidentally purchased it online for 70$ from a seller, and I thought it was 70$ for all 3 but it turned out to be 70$ per each Dead Hades. I am now trying to fix my mistake through breaking even. Many apologies once more. Really sorry man!
That's understandable, but I'll have to pass. Thanks for your honesty though.
(Jan. 11, 2019  1:50 AM)Gallow_Walker Wrote: That's understandable, but I'll have to pass. Thanks for your honesty though.

Thanks for your understanding! Really sorry man. Really sorry!
If you only say one sorry you will say its a joke but with more sorry you would say it sincere,so its very considerable to accept it
How much money is a dead hades actually worth
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:31 PM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote: How much money is a dead hades actually worth

Well I am selling for 70 USD with free shipping unlike him if you are interested. Dead Hades goes for close to 55 USD, or 60 USD with shipping.
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:31 PM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote: How much money is a dead hades actually worth
10$ in material costs and labor?
23$ for the layer
49$ confirmed
(Jan. 15, 2019  10:12 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
10$ in material costs and labor?
23$ for the layer
49$ confirmed

5$ in Material and labor
5$ taxes
and rest Everything Confirmed
I know somebody whose selling dH.11T.Zephyr' for 2.4k php thats approx 40$. Is that a fair price for a dH?
(Jan. 15, 2019  12:10 PM)Isla Wrote: I know somebody whose selling dH.11T.Zephyr' for 2.4k php thats approx 40$. Is that a fair price for a dH?

40$ is generally a bit lower than Dead Hades does go for, but seeing as the difference isn't too much it could be fine I think. Just make sure you trust the seller though.
I am looking to buy all of these Beyblades for up to $100 AUD, Takara Tomy: -
-Meteo Ldrago
-Destructor Ldrago
-Basalt Horogium
-Phantom Orion
-Diablo Nemesis x 2
-Big Bang Pegasus
-Fang Leone
-Vari Aries
-Death Quatzecoatl

Please email on [EMAIL REMOVED] for further inquiries

*This price includes shipping
(Aug. 13, 2020  3:58 AM)Dayyan Wrote: I am looking to buy all of these Beyblades for up to $100 AUD, Takara Tomy: -
-Meteo Ldrago
-Destructor Ldrago
-Basalt Horogium
-Phantom Orion
-Diablo Nemesis x 2
-Big Bang Pegasus
-Fang Leone
-Vari Aries
-Death Quatzecoatl

Please email on [EMAIL REMOVED] for further inquiries

*This price includes shipping

STOP THAT. You keep necroposting threads. This seller hasn't logged on since Jul. 25, 2019, which you can see if you check their profile.

You cannot keep showing up in every single Beymarket thread pasting the exact same "I want all these beys for $100 AUD" block of text. If you do it again, you're going to get into trouble.

Like I told you in previous posts and also over private message, just private message the sellers. Don't just copypaste this spam block. You already have a buying thread with that. Just contact ACTIVE sellers with the actual beys you want, for just the beys they're selling, and work out a price, over post or over PM.