Most expensive beyblade purchase

What's your most expensive purchase of a beyblade
Mines the bey logger
A black Spriggan Requiem which ended up being just a fake SB Spriggan Requiem... Didn't shop on eBay for a while after that.

I spent $150 on it.
(Dec. 24, 2020  5:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: A black Spriggan Requiem which ended up being just a fake SB Spriggan Requiem... Didn't shop on eBay for a while after that.

Oh wow that must be tough.
(Dec. 24, 2020  5:35 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Mirage Fafnir for 18 dollars TT

thats, actually pretty cheap

master diabolos for$49 (thanks to shipping)
Probably just a stadium in all honesty
my dad got me the cho-z customize set, cho-z Achilles set and sparking triple booster set, grand total: 150$-160$

(Dec. 24, 2020  5:37 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: A black Spriggan Requiem which ended up being just a fake SB Spriggan Requiem... Didn't shop on eBay for a while after that.

I spent $150 on it.

OOF, damn thats tough
(Dec. 26, 2020  12:37 PM)miladluuk Wrote: Hi,
I am Mila, I bought Flame Serpent for $30 almost, and I loved it,
but after some several time I had given it to my best friend.

oof
I gave my wide defense from my flash sgto and my friend that gave me as a birthday present, said it costed $50
at least I have the rest of the bey

But I gave my Storm Aquario that costed $30 (35 with shipping) to my friend that liked beyblade but his parents said he was too old and would not buy him one
I recently spent 130+ on Beyblades and Bottleman. Don't know if that counts though.
I spent $100 on guardian kerbeus (rlc). I wanted that thing so bad, and finally got it. (this was like 2 yrs ago).
I spent $180 and change on the ultimate reshuffle set l drago version.
Savior+Ov Drive, if not a heck ton of Cho-Z Beys few I have left
(Z Achilles+Salamander+Hercules+Beystadium)
Ultimate Valkyrie+ Astral Spriggan Customize Set: Separate Prices: 23.99$, 49.99=Total: 73.98$, Total+Shipping=83.96
single purchase? probably the db triple booster thingy, was like 59 bucks. purchased at one time, must've been like around 250$ getting most of the meta db parts. I like to buy a ton right before christmas time, usually late september-early november, cuz that's when tt decides that they gonna stop releasing stuff we need and start releasing random things and xmas sets.
Overdrive set for around $90. The most expensive buy overall is probably Infinite Achilles for $150+
possibly Astral Spriggan, I got it at Christmas by itself from my parents, idk if its fake or not ill try to get an image of it and post it cause I told my parents not to trust single listings
gold plated of:
flash Leopard 1 & 2, metalfight launchers and burst maybe 200 $
$220 for a random MFB lot from Japan which is how I got back into collecting MFB.
300 dollars for a burst lot, it had
judgment joker * 3
lord spriggan
poison hydra
wizard Fafnir
zwei Longinus
master diabolos
ace dragon * 2
bushin Ashura
air knight
legend spriggan
Cho-z Achilles
Cho-z valkyrie
slash valkyrie
dranzer flame
and dead hades

for Hasbro

eclipse genisis
myth odax
turbo spryzen
kolossal luinor
all plastic gen slingshock remakes
cyclone rocktavor
wizard fafnir
and unicrest
(Apr. 13, 2022  7:54 PM)RedDragon227 Wrote: $220 for a random MFB lot from Japan which is how I got back into collecting MFB.

Lots are the way to go. Yesterday I ordered a lot of 32 plastic gen beys (with launchers and extra parts) for 150$ after shipping. I think it was a good buy but the last time I played plastics was 2004 so they might be fakes although they are shipping from JP so idk. It is probably the most I have spent on beyblades in one purchase.
oof jade jupiter bruh
I don't remember the dollar amount but I had I bought one of every quad strike beys when they hit target. Biggest disappointment ever. I'm offended that an American company produces cheap knockoffs. Biggest single purchase hasn't exceeded $20 . I mostly buy bags full of them off OfferUp, and thrift stores for about 3-4 bucks on average which is how Ive gotten all of my tomys believe it or not.