Most annoying character

(Jan. 02, 2011  5:06 AM)Girraffe101 Wrote: I hate kenta, he cant say anything meaner than I'm going to beat you.

I know! It just sucks so hard to be polite, and not a total jerk! Especially at age nine! We should all say "I'ma kill you" to all of our opponents. (Parody of Dude's post)
here is a list of the most annoying to me and why:
1.Doji, i mean what somewhat rich bad guy drinks orange juice like wine and likes catuses, yu-gi-oh's Pegasus is a better bad guy then him.
2.Benkei, his annoying why of saying bull all the time since getting dark bull, it's not even a good bey.
3. Tatsuya, alot like Benkei but much funner, he is annoying but you get used to it.
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:58 AM)pikabattler Wrote: 1.Doji, i mean what somewhat rich bad guy drinks orange juice like wine
One that is in a television show for kids. How is that annoying anyway ?
Doji. Some rich guy who has a puny dark wolf and drinks ORANGE juice... I bet i can beat him in a real life beybattle... I hate him too because im allergic to oranges...
well at least some one agrees with me on the orange juice part, it's just stupid. don't know why it gets to me it just does.
What ? I have more and more serious food allergies but it is so childish to even consider hating those who do not have those restrictions. Hate your body, not everybody else ... This is becoming off-topic, but people really need to find good reasons for thinking characters are annoying.
Iv noticed people hatIng these characters for vey stupid reasons
If your going to hate at least have a good reason,and no saying "he likes orange juice to much" or something isn't a good reason :V
For me it would be Ming Ming
I won't go into why because it would take awhile to type it all....
just asking whos ming ming
Also the blader DJ I just hate the way he talks (english Dub) it just gets kind of repetetive also is there more than one because if all of those beyblade tournaments were going on at the same time how was he at all of them ?????
Phoenix in the english dub is pretty annoying. Nelvana makes him talk like, ALL the time since he has no lip sync.
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:35 AM)aquila112 Wrote: just asking whos ming ming

Just watch the anime, you'll see. I don't want to spoil it for you.
mine is damian
at first i thought it was a girl because of the hair and voice
why do you all hate tetsuya?
hes....well....funny sometimes
I noticed everyone here seem too dislike Kenta the most. All because he idolizes Ginga and such, which I find unfair.

(Jan. 02, 2011  8:25 AM)Penguin Soldier Wrote: mine is damian
at first i thought it was a girl because of the hair and voice
why do you all hate tetsuya?
hes....well....funny sometimes

Tetsuya, I have to agree he's funny sort of. I dislike him for the tricks he did, but I was like eh he lost every time lets not pay him any attention.
Ming Ming or Mizuchi, ugh.
ginga
1 cause he is weak he got like 5000 my seven year old friend got 4500 or something and gingas like 15
2 he is just soo annoying he beats everyone even when he has lost the battle completly
3 his voice sounds soo retarded
Kenta, "Go Sagitario! Go, go, go,go! Sagitario, go, flame claw, go, go,go! Sagitario flame claw, Sagitariooooooooooooooooooooooo! go!" I rest my case.

Gingka, his bright carrot orange hair is blinding, and must be a fire hazard with all the hair spray he blasts on to it, and when will his damn nose heal, eh, what happened, did he really fail the starblast attack that hard?
(Jan. 02, 2011  10:08 PM)Team Taurus Wrote: ginga
1 cause he is weak he got like 5000 my seven year old friend got 4500 or something and gingas like 15
2 he is just soo annoying he beats everyone even when he has lost the battle completly
3 his voice sounds soo retarded

Ginga is supposed to be age 12, he is not weak, in fact he's the main character, he has to win. What are you talking when you say he has 5000 and your friend 4500?
And his voice, well, that would be in the dub, if you only have watched the dub.
Use better reasons at least.
(Jan. 02, 2011  6:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  5:58 AM)pikabattler Wrote: 1.Doji, i mean what somewhat rich bad guy drinks orange juice like wine
One that is in a television show for kids. How is that annoying anyway ?

Its annoying because most kids know what wine is. Its like duh we know what he is drinking so why censor it? Its not like he is getting drunk or anything. They did it in Yugioh too with pegasus, in one episode he says 'mmm fruit juice' and its obvious in the original version its actually wine.
Blader DJ! JUST KIDDING, BEYFRIEND.

Kenta.

Explained in Blader DJ style:

HIS BEYVOICE IS SO WHINY!
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:43 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

Ming Ming is in G revolution...i thought this is about MFB? IMO Tetsuya is most annoying followed by Yuu
Tetsuya is the most annoying, i hate him :\
Benkei.

B-B-B-BULL is not cool.
(Jan. 04, 2011  12:46 PM)tykarama Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  7:43 AM)Megablader9 Wrote:

Ming Ming is in G revolution...i thought this is about MFB? IMO Tetsuya is most annoying followed by Yuu

ming ming is in g revolution?!
no she isnt she is in mfb explosion
Only tykarama knows the actual information : Ming Ming is a character from Beyblade G Revolution, and Mei Mei is in Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion. It is not difficult to check ...